Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

DrChu posted:

Korg Volcas
Each has their box and paperwork. Also I bought some 1/8 to 1/4 cables so I could run these to a mixer I'll throw in. All three for $350 + shipping, I wouldn't mind keeping just the Bass or Keys if you only want two.

If these are still available I'll take em! I don't have PMs, shoot me an e-mail: denryuu7777 at gmail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

java posted:

Long shot, but anyone interested in trading a Volca Sample for a Volca Beats?

My Beats or my Sample?

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

e: sold a bunch locally, here's what's left. Shipping included on these!

Synthesizers

$300 - Roland Boutique JX-03
 - usb
$400 - Rare Waves RA-9 Grendel Grenadier, original version - swapping w/ java

Eurorack
$150 - Doepfer A-143-1 Complex Envelope Generator

Effects/Pedals
$300 - Alesis Bitrman 
stereo bit crusher (power supply included w/ this one) - thanks minidracula!
$175 - Boss DR-660. Includes manual *and* manual DVD

JamesKPolk fucked around with this message at 01:39 on May 10, 2022

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

petit choux posted:

Oh hey, just wanted to mention JamesKPolk and I just did a swap for some musical gear and it all went well. So I'd testify to this guy's trustworthiness.

& I'd do the same for petit choux. Fantastic trader, knows how to mail things, in communication the whole way. Someone grab that interface!!!

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

java posted:

edit: Nevermind! I figured out what this meant (not banana cables, but the sequencer style--I think). I'm potentially interested in this but need to sleep on it.

Yeah, it's that one! No bananas, Euro compatible voltage + sockets (or pedals, it's got a switch to drop the output level). Sorry, wrote it like that as craigslist bait.

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

The Leck posted:

poo poo, I didn’t realize those things were so pricey now. They do make some killer sounds, but I might need to dig my old one up next time I visit the parents…

Yeah! Right? it's wild, not really sure what else is like it out there, but hit a level recently where I needed to either use it all the time or get it to someone who will.

If you have any of the other ones, especially the filter, they're all up there

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

minidracula posted:

Might be interested in taking that Bitrman w/PSU off your hands if you still have it. Shipping would be to 98102...

PM'd but I wanted to say this is exactly what I had in mind. I'm just down in Portland, I've done similar things for $5-7 before.

java posted:

Posting just to confirm the trade with Polk went well! Excellent shipping and packing. Buy his stuff!

And the same for java... when he eventually lists his stuff. Tracking number was immediate, package was not far along after

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

Listed on CL but if anyone here is interested...

Trying to trade my 0-Coast for a 0-Ctrl.

Original run, excellent condition, the previous owner had it for a month or two (cause thats how long they had been out at that point). Got babied in the studio then spent a lot of time in a case over the last few years. Got original ps & MIDI and I think all of the patch cables (I'll include some either way). Might even have the box.

Not my first choice but I would also take money - I'm looking for $420 shipped for the goonz. Venmo, Paypal FnF, or you cover fees.

Gone!

JamesKPolk fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Jun 2, 2022

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

net work error posted:

I'm interested in buying this if you don't find a trade for it!

Well, no luck so far. I wanna give it one more night locally, just in case, but I think I'm gonna call it tomorrow - I'll send you a PM, and in the mean time, consider it dibs'd.

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

Moog MF Drive v 2 - $350 shipped in the US/Canada (lets talk if you're farther)

Condition is great. Bought new, several very small dings on the screen printing, pots feel great, functions 100%, and it lived on a rack shelf and has been stomped < 10 times in its life. Iykyk but if not it's advertised as a classic-sounding FET drive, and it's great at that, but also the tone control is a resonant multimode(ish) Moog filter that you can control w/ the expression pedal for a pretty unique wah sound. Great on synths/drum machines too - the plan was to get a second for stereo synth wah action but they stopped making them (why??) and I'm giving up the dream.

Bastl Micrograny (Red) - $150 shipped

It's a little lo-fi granular synth and sampler. Records and plays via button or MIDI 6 different samples, w/ grain scanning action and other editing. Battery powered, on board speaker, very mobile. Redundant w/ my MPC if I never leave my house.

Venmo, Paypal FnF (or you cover fees), and lemme know if you'd like pics

JamesKPolk fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Jun 22, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

I think they changed the name recently, might just be them updating cause you can still get the octave dividers

Did they do the wah too or did I imagine that? I can't find even press releases