Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
I've got an RG517 that I've been trying to get rid of before the start of the next semester, hopefully in trade for something to take with me.
Basically an RG570 with a glammed to hell paint job. Dings here and there, mostly minor, a slightly less minor ding on the back of the upper horn, see pics. MIJ, not sure of the year, though if I had to guess it'd be right around the turn of the millenium.
http://imgur.com/a/K7nH2
On the list of things I can think of I'd want in a trade for it:
LTD PH-600 (brushed aluminum one)

Blue Ibanez RG7
White Telecaster
LTD MH-307
LTD H-307
RGA121
S540FM or OL
Yamaha RGXA2
Some kind of blackstar combo
e: feel free to offer anything, those are just the things that come to mind.

muike fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jun 20, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
I've got an LTD MH-307 I don't use that I'm looking to trade off. I'm trying to get my hands on an Ibanez RGA121, and if anyone out there wants to trade for theirs, let me know. I'm willing to add cash. I have plat if you want to PM me here, or you can email me at my gmail address, the prefix is: horizon712.

Seymour Duncan Blackout in the bridge position, and an EMG707 in the neck position. No trem arm, trem is blocked, and the nut pads are included, I just don't have them on it right now. Will ship in hardshell case. US only, for the sake of costs.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Yeah I want one but I don't really have the money for one right now. Any interest in trades?

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Thinking about putting up my LTD AW-7 for sale or trade. If anyone has something like a peavey 5150 II/6505+ or MIJ Ibanez 7 string, send me a pm or somethin

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
700. Here's some pics: http://imgur.com/a/1byDz

and my thread on ss.org that details a bit more about the guitar: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/guitars-sale-trade-wanted/277026-ft-ltd-alex-wade-aw-7-ltd-xj-6-a.html

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
That's correct, it's an xj-6 with seymour duncan minihumbuckers, a coil split switch, and a hardtail bridge.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Going to make an actual post for those guitars now:

LTD Alex Wade 7 String:

Mahogany body, maple neckthrough, ebony fretboard. Dimarzio D Activator pickups.

I made a few minor tweaks to the guitar. Dimarzio Cliplock strap, strat-style knobs, and I swapped the pickup positions around without rewiring it to try a different sound.

Guitar 2:

LTD XJ-6. YOu can probably guess what the J stands for. If you can't, it starts with jazz and ends with guar.

Cliplock strap also installed on this. Ash body, Duncan mini-hums, coil split switch. Marked as a factory second but the only flaw I can find in it is a yellow dot on the pickguard where it looks like a highlighter touched it.

I'll do a straight up sale on either. AW-7 for 700 and XJ-6 for 400. I'm open to negotiations.

As far as trades go, I'm looking mainly for a Peavey 6505+/5150 II. I'm open to guitar trades, too. Ibanez RG7620/7621 or the Schecter KM-7 are the first ones that jump to mind, but I've got a fairly broad interest in guitars, so feel free to offer me something.

Contact me via pm or email me at horizon712 and that's a gmail address.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
I have two sets installed and I don't believe they are. Fortunately, I have tilted headstocks and they're low enough to the face that it makes little difference. I imagine string trees would still be necessary on fender-type headstocks.

muike posted:

Going to make an actual post for those guitars now:

LTD Alex Wade 7 String:

Mahogany body, maple neckthrough, ebony fretboard. Dimarzio D Activator pickups.

I made a few minor tweaks to the guitar. Dimarzio Cliplock strap, strat-style knobs, and I swapped the pickup positions around without rewiring it to try a different sound.

Guitar 2:

LTD XJ-6. YOu can probably guess what the J stands for. If you can't, it starts with jazz and ends with guar.

Cliplock strap also installed on this. Ash body, Duncan mini-hums, coil split switch. Marked as a factory second but the only flaw I can find in it is a yellow dot on the pickguard where it looks like a highlighter touched it.

I'll do a straight up sale on either. AW-7 for 700 and XJ-6 for 400. I'm open to negotiations.

As far as trades go, I'm looking mainly for a Peavey 6505+/5150 II. I'm open to guitar trades, too. Ibanez RG7620/7621 or the Schecter KM-7 are the first ones that jump to mind, but I've got a fairly broad interest in guitars, so feel free to offer me something.

Contact me via pm or email me at horizon712 and that's a gmail address.
I can come down on these prices, just pm me or sutin

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
The Whammy V takes normal power right? i remember the older made it so you had to use their bricks

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
How much are you looking for on the whammy?

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

i'm still trying to sell these things so if anyone's interested in either one send me a line or some prices i'm up to haggling

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Thinking about putting some gear up for sale. Is anyone interested in an LTD XJ-600 or PH-600?

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Gonna repost this here since I need to get off my dang rear end and sell it:

LTD XJ-6. I think you can guess what the J stands for. Two seymour duncan mini-humbuckers and a coil split switch. Supposedly a swamp ash body, but it's pretty heavy, so I'd probably guess it's just regular ash. Good guitar actually, really surprised at how solid it felt for an Indonesian guitar. Marked as a factory second, but the only flaw I can find is a mark on the pickguard that looks like it got touched by a highlighter marker. I have a pic of it but it doesn't show that well.

I'm looking for 500 but that's not firm in any way and is, in all actuality, quite limp

Pictures:
http://i.imgur.com/v7NjkQ3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/S6gxJnm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/X23aWlv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/M24gasl.jpg

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
2 guitars up for sale or trade:

LTD PH-600. Sperzel tuners.

Modifications include the previous owner installing an SD JB in the bridge, and I had a tremol-no installed. Really cool guitar, but I don't play it enough to keep it around.

Looking for 600 bucks or so.

LTD XJ-6

Again, don't play it enough to keep it around. Was gonna route it out for humbuckers and tune it down to C standard, but I have enough guitars, really. No mods. This was technically a factory 2nd, but I can't really figure out where the cosmetic flaw is. I think it might be this sort of highlighter yellow mark on the pickguard that's near invisible and really hard to photograph. I think the springs the rear pickup is mounted on are also slightly too long.

Looking for 300.

I'm open to trades right now. 7/8 string guitars, and recording equipment being my main interest.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
The model name is literally the 12th fret inlay, so you shouldn't have a hard time figuring it out. Looks like an M-300FM?

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
got an SDRUM, Boss TE-2, Earthquaker Plumes, and Horizon Devices precision drive I'm looking to offload. If anyone's interested let me know. Also have a Dimarzio Titan bridge pickup with a raw nickel cover and black bolts. Oh and two old stock ibanez pickups if anyone needs a couple of fairly decent cheap pickups

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
https://reverb.com/item/58884209-ltd-sct-607b-2021-green

not mine but i own one and this is a ridiculously good price for this guitar. anyone looking for a bari 7 should consider it

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
if anyone's got a line for the behringer bi-phase let me know. i don't wanna pay like 5 times the price it's worth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
That's a good heads-up. But I already have what is basically a biphase clone, just not with the same style of enclosure and no modulation pedal out so I don't really want to spend that much money on behringer gear lol. But I didn't know that, thank you