Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Sacred Cow posted:

I have a mid-2000's Sansamp PSA-1 if anyone is interested. Never used outside of a practice room. It was from when I strayed away from my bass thinking I could be a guitar player :(

I still have the box but no instructions.

What were you looking to get for it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

I have a Gretsch Electromatic G5255 Special Jet. It's a discontinued model with DeArmond 2Ks in it. I'd rate it a 7.5/10, it's got some nicks and scratches but is in mostly good condition. I'd be looking for a Strat copy, but I'm open to other trades or cash.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Panterica posted:

I'd really like to sell the Carvin, so I could take the proceeds to buy an Axe Fx. Please buy it or make me an offer.

To be honest, it's a higher end guitar, so it's harder to move, and it's a Carvin, so you're probably going to have to take a bath on it anyways. You'll probably have more luck on eBay if you're in a hurry.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Jadee is more obscure than a lot of MIJ models, and I can't attest to their specific quality, but I'd put that one in the $200-$300 range just based on what I've seen other lawsuit guitars go for. The Gemini is worth about $100-$150 depending on the condition. I'd also play both before committing to either but that's just a good habit in general.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

iostream.h posted:

I'm sorry, there's no name on it, there's a name on the case that I'll edit into this post when I get back in.

I can post some clips, however laughable later tho, if that'll help.

Edit: in all seriousness, it's probably a crap Chinese toy that you would hate me for, I think I gave MAYBE $250 for brand-new at a local mom and pop shop a few years ago.

It seems to be ok, but I know nothing about them other than it makes violin-like sounds, and is a lot of fun for my untrained rear end to run through my goofy effects rack.

I'm just always afraid of misrepresenting something to someone.

It looks like a Cecillio which is actually a pretty solid budget brand according to my violinist friend.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

This is going to sound weird/stupid/dumb and probably won't get any responses but whatever. I want to buy the insides of your Baja Telecaster; specifically the pickups and the switching system (and if you want to throw in your pickguard and your output jack that is also cool). I don't want the guitar itself, I just want to put the electronics inside of my Highway One but with the S-1 switching, the scarcity of the Twisted Tele and Broadcaster pickups, and how common the Baja is, it's just cheaper to do it like this.

It's a longshot but hey maybe someone is planning on gutting their Tele and wants to sell it to me instead of parting it out.

e: Never mind, found one~

Declan MacManus fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Mar 30, 2014

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Selling my Jet City 50 watt combo. Looking for $450 + shipping.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

iostream.h posted:

Where are you located?

Virginia Beach.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

iostream.h posted:

I'm prepping to head south from Boston this week (probably Thursday morning) so I MAY be able to swing by your place and pick that up. If someone offers you cash beforehand by all means, please don't consider this a request for dibs or anything.

Oh, cool, that'd be convenient, haha. Just let me know what's up (I can also do 2 day ground shipping to Alabama which is something like ~$60 given how much it weighs)

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

iostream.h posted:

Dumb question: Do you think it will fit on the front seat of a VW Passat?

...Maybe. I have a Jetta and I feel like I could mayyybe sit it in the front seat. Anyways I don't know if you've already come and gone but shoot me a PM and we'll figure it out

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Eventide TimeFactor, good condition, normal wear and tear, updated to latest firmware. Left button sticks sometimes but otherwise functions perfectly. Comes with original power supply. $300 shipped OBO. I'm also into trades!

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Backweb posted:

I'm trying to unload some of my stuff because I'm moving soon.

I have an Epiphone Riviera that I've barely ever played up for offer.

That thing is gorgeous but what were you looking to get for it?

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Selling a wooly mammoth bass fuzz. Can't really fall in love with it unfortunately and I am mostly playing guitar nowadays. Can let it go for 40 plus shipping or maybe a trade if you have anything you are trying to get rid of.

on my phone so can't post pictures but here is the eBay listing http://bit.ly/1jOWW62

I don't have money right now but I will PM you when I do if you still haven't sold it

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Smash it Smash hit posted:

don't have pm but email me theyeattheirowngod@gmail.com it took it off eBay cause I just got my cab back and I am starting to find some useable tones out if it finally. but when I get this mf drive, I might let it go depending on how they like one another

Alright will do

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

philkop posted:

Anybody have a keyboard/digital piano? My girlfriend wants to learn.

Looking to spend around 200-350

Weighted keys is the only requirement

E: I really like what I see in the midi controllers in that range. Is the any alternatives to running with a computer? Like a midi sound module or something that would give me at the least a piano tone?

If you have any sort of iOS device all you need is a camera connector kit ($30) and you can run right into that with minimal latency (there are any number of free piano apps and nicer ones that you can pay a little extra for) but if you're dead set on a midi module you can also find those for far more than an app

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

TopherCStone posted:

I have a trans-red Carvin TL60, circa 2001, neck-through, 2 C22 Vintage-voiced humbuckers, hardtail bridge, splitting for each pickup, ebony fretboard, straplocks (will come with gray Couch strap with locks installed) and Sperzel locking tuners (These are amazing if you've never used them). Mahogany wings, and I believe the neck itself is maple. Neck profile is a mm wider than standard Fender nut width, but slimmer front to back. Like a ( instead of a C. 14" radius. Comes with locking Carvin hardshell case.

This is redundant with my SG so I'm looking to trade it for something more novel though I don't have anything in particular in mind. Trade value is ~$550. Pictured are the front and back, as well as the only real flaw, a pinhead sized ding on the bottom rear of the guitar near the jackplate.

PM me for any offers/questions

Somebody buy this that's an amazing deal. I can't afford it and hate 24 fret guitars but if one of those things weren't true I would make that happen

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Are those Planet Waves tuners staggered?

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Agreed posted:

I've used the Planet Waves non-staggered six in-line tuners on a Fender before, just meant adjusting the string trees. Very interesting tuners, worked as advertised, still not sure why I decided to stick with Schaller and Sperzel for my 6-in-a-row/3&3 needs (respectively). There was nothing wrong with the Planet Waves tuners at all, they tuned well, and the idea is really sound.

:raise:

Weird brand loyalty I guess? Schallers and Sperzels were my first locking tuners.

I'm interested in the Mesa EQ, but not sure if it's something I can commit to, so not even going to ask for dibs. But to anyone else curious or on the fence about it, that is a really fun EQ to play around with because it re-voices things somewhat dramatically, especially with amps that can put out some dirt. Hard to emulate that specific EQ curve with more conventional graphic EQs, too.

Oh, I have no problem with non-staggered tuners and string trees (420 graphite at all contact points smoke weed errday), it's just my 2000 American Standard strat has staggered tuners, standard headstock, and no string trees on it, and that would likely be the guitar they'd be going on. It's not like I couldn't find another guitar to put them on (my Highway One Tele could probably use some new tuners as part of its transformation into an Esquire), but I'm less likely to pounce on it.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

I'd be all over that Peavey 215 if you were closer (I live in VA)

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Loops are neat and the best way (imo) to run rack gear without having a fridge

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Looking to sell my Eventide Timefactor, again. I can probably dig up the original box and I have the original power supply. Will also consider a trade for a TC Electronic Alter Ego X4 plus cash.

E: Oh poo poo, right, let's say about $300 OBO. The footswitches are upgraded.

Declan MacManus fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jan 22, 2015

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

How much would you want for the DC brick? I need a power supply and I've put it off for too long.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

iostream.h posted:

Glanced at eBay and completed auctions seem to hover around $60 or so, how's $50 shipped sound?

Sounds good to me, PM me your paypal stuff and I'll PM you my address and we'll get this going.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

shootforit posted:

Hey everyone, I have two Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive pedals that I am wanting trade straight up for either a Boss OC-3 Super Octave or a Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner.

Would you be interested in...

straight cash homey

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Looking to trade my TC Electronic T2 for a fuzz. I specifically have my eye on a Caroline Olympia, but pretty much any non-muff variant (so no Swollen Pickles) will pique my interest.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

philkop posted:

Any interest in an AMT Japanese girl wah? I like a darker wah and this was too bright for my setup.

E: Totally down for trades for other pedals. I'm looking for a versatile fuzz and would add cash if the right fuzz comes along. I'm most interested in a hoof reaper

Any interest in a Lone Wolf Audio Iron Fist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

wake up, thread, i’m selling some stuff

eleven rack - $210 shipped (i think this has the most recent firmware update, includes IEC because i’m not a monster)
laney secret path reverb - $140 shipped
dod 250 reissue - $100 shipped

not super interested in trades unless you have something real weird or cool (ehx key9, specifically, but that’s probably about it)