Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

MasterWerk posted:

Still trying to sell or trade my Red Witch Moon Phase ($135 Shipped), the Dan-O Cool Cat Fuzz ($25) and the Dan-O Cool Cat Drive ($20)

looking for a Barber Dirty Bomb, Earthquaker Hoof (or some other super awesome russian muff), earthbound supercollider, modded or unmodded ds-1. got anything cool, guys?
Are the Cool Cats still available? I've been feeling a little underwhelmed with the dirt I have, and those both sound like they might help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Gorilla Salsa posted:

Any interest in an Electro-Harmonix Stereo Memory Man w/ Hazarai (SMMH) for $150 shipped? How about a Big Muff Pi for $50 shipped?
I'd love both of those, if for some reason the people above me fall through.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

I've got a Behringer V-AMP 2 up for sale if you're looking for an amp simulator in the POD style. It works well, I just never find myself using it. Everything's in good shape, and it has the original box and manuals. Would be a great practice setup with headphones for someone who has to keep things quiet. Asking $35 shipped, or if you're in central Texas, we could meet up. PM me if you have any questions.

EDIT: price dropped.

The Leck fucked around with this message at 22:29 on May 3, 2011

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

I have two filter effects that I'm looking to sell. Both of them were bought because I thought I could make really cool sounds, and I came to the conclusion that I'm really happier with something more straightforward. They're in great shape and come with the original packaging and manuals.

DOD Envelope Filter GFX-25 - $25

It's an auto-wah with a blend knob, it sounds kind of funky, and I mostly ended up using it to get super deep dub-sounding bass. I'll let the video do the talking: (the videos show a DOD FX-25b, but it's my understanding that they're the same pedal, just renamed.)

Guitar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggHNlreg9KY&feature=related

Bass: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wnl0hLYff4&feature=related

Alesis ModFX Philtre - $50

This is a pretty fun little filter box, intended for DJs, but it can definitely do fun things to guitars, drum machines, keyboards, or whatever else you want to plug into it. It can do Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, or Band Stop filters, with a number of methods for modulation. If you have any of the other ModFX boxes, you know that you can connect them together for more fun. This one comes with a power adapter (no battery operation)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBygrKwFdXY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCJmQ_dD_BQ&feature=related

Prices include shipping. If you're around Austin, Texas, we can meet up and I'll knock a few bucks off to make up for the lack of shipping costs. Send me a PM if you're interested in either or if you have any questions!

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Continuing the cleanout of music gear I don't use...

Two MEC passive single coil bass pickups (Jazz-style) - $20 shipped

Styles JPAS 60101-L and 60101-S. They'd make a nice addition to a Rondo bass in need of some new pickups. I bought these intending to upgrade my Mexican Jazz bass, and found that they wouldn't quite fit. Please note that these are slightly different sized for neck and bridge pickups (the mounting holes are a little closer together on the neck pickup). If your bass is like mine, and has identically sized neck and bridge pickups, these will not fit. The wiring/pots included are volume, tone, and a blend knob.

PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Scarf posted:

WTB:

Cheap but working effects pedal to experiment on. I really don't care what kind of effect it is or what it does (bass-specific pedals preferred but not required), I just need it working. Any Boss/Ibanez/MXR will do.

Willing to pay $30 tops plus shipping.
I somehow missed you earlier. I've got a Boss DS-1 that a friend of mine previously modified a little bit - it looks like there's just a new connection between two points on it, and it has kind of crazy reactions right now. I also have a DOD GFX-25 Envelope Filter I'm not using, if that might open up some strange possibilities. Let me know if either of those might work for you.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Scarf posted:

Oooo, I'm a sucker for filters...

Any chance you can wait till Friday? Kinda need to wait till payday :\
No problem - it's not going anywhere. On the other hand, I am, and it will probably be the middle of next week before I can send anything. If you're cool with waiting a little bit, you're welcome to it.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

EDIT: GONE

The Leck fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Sep 10, 2012

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

I have a couple of humbuckers that came out of my guitar and I have no use for. They're not really anything super special, (Ibanez ACH-1 and 2), but I've seen some projects around here that might benefit from some cheap pickups.

$20 shipped for the pair, and if you really want, you can have the old wiring harness.
Taken!

The Leck fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jul 4, 2012

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Edit: GONE

The Leck fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Sep 10, 2012

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

e:sold

The Leck fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Oct 5, 2012

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

I've got a Casio SK-1 that's been sitting around for a while and could use a better home. It's missing the battery door on the bottom, but it seems like almost all of them have that problem, and it works off of both batteries (taped in) and a power supply. I bought it to circuit bend and then ended up not doing anything with it. Someone should be enjoying this thing and sampling burps!

Looking for $75 shipped.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

JamesKPolk posted:

Effects/Pedals
$350 - Alesis Bitrman 
stereo bit crusher (power supply included w/ this one)
poo poo, I didn’t realize those things were so pricey now. They do make some killer sounds, but I might need to dig my old one up next time I visit the parents…

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

JamesKPolk posted:

Yeah! Right? it's wild, not really sure what else is like it out there, but hit a level recently where I needed to either use it all the time or get it to someone who will.

If you have any of the other ones, especially the filter, they're all up there

Sold the Philtre a few years ago, I’m afraid to look at the prices now :negative:

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Before I deal with reverb/craigslist, I figured I'd check with the relatively sane people here:

I'm selling my 2017 Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH HT in Snow White with black hardware. Looking for $700, which is a bit of a discount from Reverb prices.

* Seymour Duncan pickups - JB bridge, 59 neck
* Coil split on the volume knob and no-load tone knob
* Maple neck, 12"-16" compound radius
* Neck-heel mounted truss rod wheel
* String-through-body hardtail bridge
* Locking tuners
* Schaller strap locks

Comes with a hardshell case and a spare Black Tusq XL Slotted Strat/Tele nut

The only two flaws I can find are that the pickup selector is very slightly bent (still works perfectly), and there's a tiny finish crack on the bass side of the neck pocket. Nothing too unusual for an instrument that's a few years old, but I wouldn't want to be surprised if I were buying a guitar online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

moon demon posted:

Funny enough, this post as well as Gin_Rummy's got me interested in the 40th anniversary Squier Strats. Turns out they originally were $500 new, but I found a new one (ion one specific color) on sale at Guitar Center for only $350. Ended up pulling the trigger - only $50 more than used seemed like a good deal. Here we go - first guitar!
I’ve tried a few of the 40th anniversary line and been REALLY impressed. You’ve got a great place to start there.