Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Imhotep posted:

Boss DD-6 delay pedal - $60 they go from 75 to 140 on Reverb. Great condition, some minor scratches, just wear and tear, but nothing noticeable unless you look closely. No chipped paint, etc.

Imhotep, are you still selling this one? I believe the DD-6 is a stereo effect, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Imhotep posted:

Sorry, just saw this, but yes, it is, it's got two inputs and two outputs. PM me if you can, if you're still interested.

Okay, got your PM I'm ready to send you a couple buckaroos. PM me again w/ paypal infos, if you would pls.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Imhotep set me up right, mate. Even gave me a freebee. So everybody pester Imhotep into giving you free stuff, and get all whiney when they don't.

I actually have a couple things I can bear to part with, probably, maybe. I've got a 49-key launchkey I can bear to part with, a Shure SCM410, which might be suitable for music (?) and some Lectrosonics Mouse amps, with and without new batteries. A spare Alesis Trigger IO, a beautiful Hart Dynamics multipad, a whole slew of bass drum pedals, mostly antique. A pair of M-Audio AV-40s that I just picked up at the thrift, the volume pot is scratchy, but it works. What I'm especially wanting RN is a Electro-sonix Platform compressor and also, a really nice sampler. Also interested in getting a real synth. Anybody want to work out a deal, pm me.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 04:07 on May 30, 2021

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

If I can interest anybody, I just got this for a song and I'd rather swap it than sell it, to be in the spirit of the person who sold it to me for $20. Includes breakout box. I will be powering it up and doing some rudimentary testing in a little bit. I will include the big case too if interested but I may require a little help on the shipping and I'd rather not but it all depends, PM if interested.

Mackie cr1604 16 channel mixer w/ breakout box.

SOLD

Okay, powers up.

ED: Mics and phantom power work. That's the first 6 channels. At the highest volumes you can hear the tiniest bit of scratching when you move the faders, otherwise nothing wrong that I've noticed so far. Pan and tone pots work great. Will resume testing as soon as I find some cables and drink some coffee.

ED2: Haven't finished my coffee but I found the cables and I just ran my mp3 player into all the remaining 10 channels two at a time, testing the volume sliders, pan and tone pots. Everything works, it all sounds great. Still noticed a tiny scratching on the vol faders, none on any of the pots. And all my testing so far has been listening through the headphone jack, not the main outputs.

ED3: I guess I should mention, I'm looking for a decent sampler, first. And second, a Boss DD-500, an Electro-Sonix Platform compressor, and/or a decent guitar or bass guitar. Talk to me.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Jul 17, 2021

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I'm going to start putting up free poo poo that I'm trying to get rid of here. If anybody thinks I should make a dedicated thread for that, please say so. But I have too much poo poo and I'm in danger of becoming a hoarder so maybe we can all have too much stuff together instead.

For starters, this came out of a Farfisa that I parted out a couple years ago and as far as I know it works. If you are willing to pay for postage for it, I'll mail it to you. PM me and we'll work it out.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

The Mackie is no more. Thanks to a certain goon. :-)

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I'm going to be putting my Yamaha PSS-680 up on ebay, BTW, for $80, or 100 for non-goons. Anybody interested in getting first dibs, PM me before I list it. Nothing wrong with it, I just have too many toys that I've spent too much on.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

It may be a long shot but if I can interest anybody in a really nice antique cassette deck:

Appears to be working. As I've said before ITT, I'm looking for an Electro-Sonix Platform compressor, to name one thing.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Eat My Ghastly rear end posted:

Would you take cash?

If it can be used to purchase a compressor, I imagine so. PM me an offer and if I don't like it I'll just send you a link to the ebay auction in a few days if I don't get any better ones.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Anybody interested in fixing up a really old Korg synth? This thing is so old it backs up its patches to audiocassette.

The old guy I picked it up from couldn't recall the last time it had been played. He had no recollection of the pitchbend stick having been broken off, either. It stank of tobacco, had mouse droppings inside it, which I've vacuumed out. Here's what it looks like on the inside:

Reminds me of the inside of those old arcade games. I notice there's a battery tack welded in there, probably hasn't ever been replaced. I imagine every single paper capacitor needs replacing.

I also have a matched pair of Vox DA15's I may be willing to part with, looking for cool noisemakers. PM me.

ED: Vox DA10's, not 15's.

The synth, predictably enough, did not work. I'm going to put it up on ebay to try to get back what I paid for it. I'm sure somebody wouldn't mind having it for parts alone. Anybody interested, PM me, but it is not working.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Aug 23, 2021

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I have a stereo TC Ditto that I'm not putting to use. I'm looking to get a Electro-Harmonix Platform compressor, in case anybody is interested.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Sep 12, 2021

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Please check your PMs.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I need a few bucks and haven't really used this stereo Ditto pedal. I bought it and a Boss and I wound up using the Boss. It's LNIP. PM me.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I'm gonna just put up here that I have a Beatstep Pro in minty condition w/ box and I'm looking to get a couple hundred for it, in a bit of financial trouble. PM me.

Also, a 4U padded Gator rack, seen a little wear but overall great shape.

Also, anybody looking to get a Yamaha DD-55 for cheap, PM me. I have about a half dozen RN.

And I don't have a decent account with any shipping company and the best way I have of getting a good shipping discount is through eBay, so I'll just set it up as an ebay sale.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Nov 17, 2021

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Also, I have a couple of really decent beginner's keyboards, or I should say more than a couple.

+
I'm currently doing some flea markets but I make more online. If I can sell you a cheap keyboard from my ebay page I would like to.

But the couple I was referring to are the Yamaha EZ-30 and a Yamaha PSR 280. The EZ-30 has really impressed me (for its price point) it has like a dozen DSP effects, 670 voices, MIDI in and out, some built-in piano lessons, 61 pressure sensitive keys,. And it's in great shape. Swap or sell, I was looking to get a little cash for it but I may accept something in trade. The PSR is also in great condition but is a little more feature limited. They both look like the classic Yamaha plastic keyboard, pretty solid and sturdy, generally.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Yeah, I gave one of the above keyboards to one of the kids in the building. All the kids on my end of the building (townhouse apts) now have keyboards. And I am 100% more popular.

I just relisted my Vox DA-10 practice amp, selling at $100, if anybody wants to do some kind of swap or just give me cash, let me know. It's a pretty good amp.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I am putting the Beatstep Pro up in SA Mart for 150 + ship.

... and SOLD!

petit choux fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Nov 19, 2021

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I have an Akai MPK Mini I'd be wiling to part with for say, 70 shipped CONUS. Shipping elsewhere will probably cost a little but I can do it. It is a really sweet little arpeggiator/control device. PM with any offers.

Also have a couple decent turntables, nothing special, by Aiwa and Sony, $35 plus shipping. They power up and appear to work, and the plexi covers are intact but I imagine you should get a new cartridge for any thrift store turntable, which is what these are.

Probably going to sell off a few other things, just throwing these out for starters. Can take pics if interested, just reply.

ED: I also bought a Nintendo DS thinking I'd get a Korg DS-10 cart, but haven't so far. Make me an offer.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Going to drop the price on the Akai to 60 shipped. How about that.

And sold. Thanks goon, I'll probably get it in the mail by Monday. Though we're now getting a snowstorm.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Jan 21, 2022

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Anybody wanting this pair, like $20 shipped or swap me some CDs or something, let me know. Obviously they don't cover the front of the PO and that's why I upgraded. Purchased on ebay, upgraded shortly thereafter.

(Looks like imgur screwed up on the image edit but you get the picture, I'm sure)

petit choux fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Jan 21, 2022

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I really should sell one of my Edirol UA-25ex sound adapters. I think they're one of the best usb sound cards made, $100 shipped, USA only unfortunately. Just the box, no power supply but it doesn't need one under ordinary circumstances. Dual stereo XLR/TRS preamps, phantom power, high quality D/A, one of the best ways to get good response out of your DAW computer is to give it a good sound card, and this is it. PM me or whatever, paypal only please.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

So I sold my MPK mini to a goon so I could pay for my PSS-A50, but I missed the little guy and bought another one. So now I'm letting go of the Yamaha. $65 shipped anybody? Make me an offer. It's secondhand but in great shape.

Oh, and also letting go of a UA-25EX for the same price. Pretty pristine looking, comes with box but nothing else.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Mar 11, 2022

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Oh hey, just wanted to mention JamesKPolk and I just did a swap for some musical gear and it all went well. So I'd testify to this guy's trustworthiness.

And BTW, the Yamaha I posted above is no longer for sale, I like the keyboard too much.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Coolnezzz posted:

I upgraded to a Digitakt so I am selling my Volca Sample 2, barely used, on the latest firmware with the factory samples and patterns reloaded. Also includes original box/packaging/printed materials. Asking $120 shipped in CONTUS or $130 if you'd like a power supply with it.

I think I've had my fun with the Volca Nubass as well, I should have just gotten the regular Bass instead. Factory defaulted, comes with original box/etc. Asking $140 shipped in CONTUS or $150 if you'd like a power supply with it.

Also looking to offload my Teenage Engineering PO-133 (Street Fighter edition) which has been factory reset with original samples. Comes with original packaging and was only used for a couple of hours. Asking $55 shipped in the CONTUS.

All are in excellent condition, PM if interested!

Jeez, if nobody is going to take you up on that PO-133, I guess I'd like it. I'll pm.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Coolnezz delivered with the Quicknezz!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Coolnezzz posted:

Hah, awesome. Hope you enjoy it!

I think the colors go together pretty good too.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I haven't sorted it all out yet but let me start by saying I have a Fishman Triple Play, a Yamaha DTX 500, a Numark Orbit, will be selling all of them but haven't determined prices yet. I'm probably going to go a little cheaper than the lowest ebay prices. A TC stereo looper I've not been using, having adopted a Boss looper instead. I will take some pics but the TC is brand new, the Fishman is like new, the Yamaha still has its plastic protective layer over the LEDs. The Numark includes the dongle, and can also operate without it as a wired controller by plugging in a USB cable.

I LOVE the Numark but I haven't been doing much with them. People seem intent on setting them up as a transport or something, but I've just sent MIDI notes with the buttons and at least in REAPER it's easy to set up control for different CCs, IIRC. So this is one of the few decent controllers that has accelerometers or movement detectors for two axes that can be easily sent to CC or pitch bend or whatever. It may depend on what you're sending to, some things are easier to use them with than others. I used to have fun just running stuff through Stutter Edit with the Orbit as the controller. The only thing wrong with it is its body is made of that plastic that seems to get sticky when it gets old, but I'm told that sticky sensation can be removed with household products.

So Math, I really want a Superego, so if any or all of the above appeals to you for any kind of a swap, PM me.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I'm going to be listing this stuff on ebay probably but in case any goon wants it first, make me an offer. Cat(s) not included.

Everything works, the Ditto and the SparkLE are virtually new. The SparkLE software does not transfer with the hardware unfortunately.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I also have a Fishman Triple Play I wanted to unload. I bought this retail years ago, have barely used it. Includes dongle, probably does not include any additional shims to get it to the right string height for your guitar. It came with them but I haven't a clue where they are ATM. But Imma price it cheap enough to reduce the sting of those not being there and you can buy a lot of electrical tape and popsicle sticks to get it right with your savings. It presently works but I haven't used it much at all and it's gone for a long, long time without being charged regularly. It's going new at $400 on ebay and the only used one is 350. As-is and working, but you may have to get creative with the shims or buy them, $100 shipped US. Goons only, please. Don't get a membership so you can buy this at a discount, I won't do it.

BTW, Ive tried several guitar synth controllers and I've since gone over to Boss guitar-synth pedals, but this and the Yourock Guitar really held my attention 10 years ago.

***SOLD***

petit choux fucked around with this message at 17:37 on May 30, 2022

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I don't really want to sell this but I need a little cash and I'm not using it currently. Boss RC-50 sampler. This thing is a behemoth. Everything I've tried works fine. $200, no power supply. It takes a 9v dc tip negative, just like all the Boss pedals I've ever used, but probably a higher amperage. It's basically a high end looper from about 20-25 years ago. It can record and play back up to 3 loops, in sync or not, has most of the features you expect in a looper. Has a few drum tracks to provide a simple rhythm or metronome, you can use an expression pedal or a pair of footswitches, which are generally pretty cheap. Has a mic in or line in, MIDI in and out, which I assume lets you sync to something else but I haven't used it so far. I think it can store a few loops and setups, you'd better look at the manual. I recall it being pretty easy to get a grasp of the basics but I couldn't easily integrate it with what I wanted to do at the time. When I do something like this I usually do it on my computer these days.

PS those of you who have stuff I want, you may consider a swap for this or anything else I'm putting up. Hint, hint.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Couple of drum brains. When I tried the black one I couldn't get it to send MIDI but I think there's a good likelihood I just didn't spend enough time with the manual. These both power up, both are loaded with drum kits and other goodies, both are very responsive to my piezo based drumset. $75 for either, shipped if you're in CONUS. Runs on 12v DC, tip positive, like nearly every piece of Yamaha gear I've ever used. I'll throw in a power supply for $10 but a 12v DC is pretty easy to find and there's a good chance you have one already. Same voltage as a car battery.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I think maybe I should sell the flea circus. PM with offers I guess. I'd rather sell them together like this, but I'll entertain offers.

Includes a PO-32 Microtonic, a Sub, a KO and an Arcade, and I think I'd rather not include the battery but I can. All is flux. The battery, the USB cable and splitter, I'll keep those unless you strongly object.

All in good like-new condition, and in identical printed cases. and I've successfully used the metronome as a sync device, which is why it's set up this way and so I'd include the metronome. And I haven't used it much but I've run that mixer through my home stereo and it sounded okay, no obvious problems.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Well this is pretty iffy, I have a bass amp that needs work and I don't intend on doing it. It says TKO 65 on it. It doesn't appear to work, it was a dumb thing to buy. Visually it looks intact, incl. the speaker. I think I paid $25 for it. I hear it's a decent amp. I live in Maryland, if this is good parts or something to you, I'd appreciate the $25 back or maybe something musical you can exchange for it. PM me. If I don't get any responses soon, I may try to fix it and use it as my subwoofer, so PM me.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Jun 30, 2022

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Okay, anybody interested in this, would a hundred shipped CONUS be okay? Make me an offer.

All works. This is like the last of the old PSS series, with 20-bit sound, drum pads, MIDI, lots of cool stuff, including that little joystick that lets you mix up to 4 voices. Is that vector synthesis? I doubt it is by contemporary standards but I don't know. PM me.

Sold!

petit choux fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Jul 20, 2022

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I have a Mininova and I'm pretty broke right now, if I can get some cash real fast I'd really appreciate it. I'm having too much fun with VST synths right now and it's more appealing to me at the moment. I don't have the mic, never did. Would 150 USD shipped to anywhere in CONUS be cheap enough to get somebody to jump on it? Make me an offer. I'd put up pics but there's nothing exceptional about it, it's seen some use but everything is intact and functions properly, I'll get pics if you're interested.

EDIT: the Mininova is really nice and you can download custom synth programs for it from Novation. And for me the high point is the arp/sequencer thing it has. You can have a lot of fun with this.

ED2: if nobody can be bothered for 150 shipped I'll just keep the cute little fucker

petit choux fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Sep 28, 2022

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hey all I've rounded up a handful of things I wanted to sell real quick and just throw in a mailer, I haven't been using these. I'm a little low on spending money right now, so I'm asking $60 shipped for any one of these, Imma just throw all these in postal mailers, send them priority insured.

First up, these are Numark Orbit controllers, wireless MIDI controllers with two accelerometers built in that really work and well, presumably you can use this with Numark DJ software too but they just work as straight up MIDI controllers with my DAW. You can easily map the two accelerometers and the one center dial, which is very smooth, to anything that can be controlled with MIDI, and the directional controllers make it a lot of fun. they work via USB and I have only been able to use them with a computer. But within those constraints they are very easy to use. The can be wireless (including wireless USB receiver/dongle) or can be just connected with a mini USB cable using the charging port. Only detractor is they are made of this plastic that grows a little sticky over the years, which can be addressed with I think just soapy water or something, but they feel a wee bit sticky to the touch because of that. there has been discussion about this plastic, there was a brief rash of sometimes costly recording equipment with enclosures of this stuff, it doesn't melt or anything but it feels a little sticky. It can be cleaned somewhat and is not from my hands.

The Fostex powers up but I haven't done anything with it, it's a 4-track recorder with 2 mic or line inputs which, if I understand correctly, you bounce to the other two tracks and that's how you get 4 tracks with 2 inputs. I'm sure some creative uses can be found for it. If nothing else you can record a different loop into each track and then use the faders to switch between them. Note: it uses an obsolete memory card format, has one installed but you'll be pressed to find another. So I think this is in need of novelty applications. As it is, I imagine you can probably record one song on it. Includes power and manual.

The Optimus works fine for me, it's not bad quality, it's a very compact stereo cassette deck suitable for use with a real stereo. I originally bought it with some vague notion of opening it up and playing with it like I'm seeing people do nowadays, but I think maybe I'll refrain and keep it intact. if you want a tape deck to go with your stereo and want to keep it compact this is the way to go.

The looper is stereo, it works perfectly, has an 8 bar loop from Blondie's Rapture on it RN. I haven't been using it because I got it and a Boss at the same time and I'm using the Boss a lot, in addition to several looper VSTs. I think if you look on ebay or reverb these will go for about 100.

Suntour XC sealed cassette bike hubs are more for the SA Mart page, but if I can interest you, they're the best mountain hubs made in like '92, they're beefy and in good working condition, but as you can see made for 5 or 6-speed freewheel, 36 hole.

So please buy these ASAP, trying to have a little walking around money to spend on silly tech toys. I'm probably going to put up some other stuff too but still debating on what.

And if these Numarks don't go, I may change my mind on them, they are so cool.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Oct 26, 2022

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bumping to say I have a pair of Hapi brand 8" tongue drums, with carry cases. What do you think, $50 ea? Make me an offer. I'll take pics later.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Luna posted:

Is the card just a compact flash?

It is indeed. For some reason I was thinking it was Smartmedia. This still seems larger than I remember it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

BTW, here is a pic of one of the tongue drums. $50 shipped, and the lowest price I've found for them new is 3x that.