Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

nitsuga posted:

They’re both sold now I’m pretty sure. I bought one in their SA Mart thread and am pretty jazzed to try my hand at it.

yes, I'm afraid they both are. As is the Fostex multitrack. I'm taking them to the post today hopefully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

petit choux posted:

yes, I'm afraid they both are. As is the Fostex multitrack. I'm taking them to the post today hopefully.

And the looper pedal is gone and I changed my mind about the Numark Orbits, they rock.

I'm kinda in a hard place financially and so I'm going to try selling one of my gadgets I think. I really feel like I've got something good here, not a real big deal but being able to control all the buttons and the knobs with your feet makes the NTS-1 into something else. I'm wondering if I could drum up any interest in one of these with anybody here. I can't imagine charging a whole lot for it, but there are parts and labor, it's not pure profit or something. But I've been scavenging a lot of nice discarded antique furniture and so I'm really long on nice hardwood plywood RN too to build a box with. I'm interested in building another one of these, probably minus thee MIDI and USB connectors. I'd be interested in using better wood, uniform screws, same style arcade buttons but probably all black, but mostly the same. Maybe sand all the corners would look cool. And as mentioned, probably a little more compact with skate wheels where the jars are, and the threaded bolt holding the jars in place on the inside of the box, hey. This is the first prototype here.

Or I might go totally bonkers and make some weird custom box. but let's keep it simple for now and say I'll build a hardwood box for it much like in the pics but nicer and not using sheetmetal screws to hold wood together like in prototype #1 there.

Oh and it won't have those nice Neutrik right angle connectors either, those things are like $8 ea for me.

But I guess what I'm saying is would anybody be interested in a box like this?

petit choux fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Nov 7, 2022

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

BUMP

Just found a slightly better picture. Pls bear in mind it's going to be a bit more compact and have a slightly better finish.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Anybody interested in a SY-300? $420 shipped CONUS?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Gnarly Charlie, I would like to ask for the lpd8. I'm going to the gym right now, I've PMed you and if you like I'll complete it with you after I get home.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

~~I'm about to have a second kid and I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'll never get to play with my toys~~ sale.
Everything like new in box because I bought it right before the first kid and never got to play with it. Prices not including shipping but do include PP fees. I will invoice.

TD-3 $100

Keystep $100

LPD8 $40
https://i.imgur.com/oSRwvuFh.png
https://i.imgur.com/6fM91xAh.png

SE-02 $400

Thank you Gnarly Charlie, I received it in great shape 2 nights ago, I tried it last night at least using wired mode. It's great and it was cheap, thank you so much. Gonna try it with my phone this evening I think.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Imma be looking to swap my MS-20ci and my pocket operators. The Korg was purchased on ebay in utterly filthy condition as "for parts/not working" and I've cleaned it up mostly, there was a residue on every surface that was more difficult to remove than almost anything I've encountered, I suspect it is some kind of cleaning product residue, and it's nearly all gone now. The keys are a little uneven and maybe sticky. Me, I use a different keyboard anyway. But it's only a controller, and I bought the required VST from Korg, apparently on sale for $50, and every knob and switch maps to the one on the screen, it gives an immediate response. I haven't gotten it to work with my SQ-1 via the connectors on the front but I have via USB. I haven't tried cleaning the keyboard, I've played every note and they play, it's somewhat sensitive, but one key is a little bit crooked looking and maybe sticky. So there's your full disclosure. Also, I haven't gotten the LEDs to work, but I'm not too concerned about that. When I connect a physical jumper cable, one immediately shows up on screen, and I haven't taken it through its every capability but the ones I've tried have worked. I'm having a lot of fun with it, it is an advanced controller for one of two plugins that I'm aware of, the Korg MS-20 and the Arturia MS-20 (the PS-20 from Cherry doesn't work with it from go, I think you'd have to manually map all your knobs.) Those both come as part of a suite, so if you own either suite this is a relatively cheap opportunity to get the controller for that plugin. I paid $100 for it, and have put a little labor into cleaning it up. I can't transfer the license for the VST, so you will have to either get it yourself or already have it when you acquired the suite. It's one of the funnest VSTs I've had, for me in part because of the controller. ED: Other full disclosure, I have purchased the Behringer knockoff of this one, the K-2, so that's my other reason for not needing it. I now have it in digital and analog.

Oh, if you buy the VSTI from Korg you also get their MS-20 filter, a VST. It is really good for loving up sound.

I also have a group of pocket operators along with a mixer from Hart Maker, all the cables in and out. One of these didn't appear to be working for a bit and then I gave it a factory reset and now it appears to work. They include the PO-32, PO-33, PO-20, PO-14, PO-20, and the PO-128, all in good working condition with the exception being the 128, which appears to be good now that I've reset it. Not sure, purchased it secondhand in this thread.

https://i.imgur.com/mFUFCzF.jpg

Okay so my wife told me I can't sell stuff anymore and so I'm only allowed to trade these things. But the good news is that I only want more gear anyway. So I'm looking for a full-sized Aira, a good mixer, was eyeing the Mackie ProFX12v3 especially. I would swap any or all of the above or one of those two items. And if you have any other things you'd like to offer to trade, please contact me. I'm most in need of a mixer, a sampler, or a synth, I guess.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 22:43 on May 11, 2023

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Very nice photos BTW.

I am trying to raise a little cash, I have a Zoom H2N I'll let go for $100 shipped, and I'll throw in a 256gb card for it. It's in good shape, I used it in courtrooms mostly, never outdoors, may smell like weed. You will be able to record at very high quality mp3 or wav round the clock with a card that big. Throwing in this cute little clamp thing for it too if you want it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Also putting the Boss RC-50 up for sale. This is one of the best loopers made, ever. 20-bit sound, IIRC. 3 loops can play singly or in combination, has a basic drumbeat with like a couple dozen variations. Sounds really good. Everything I've tried on it has worked well. I can't really comment on how it performs with a computer though, and my MIDI usage has been pretty limited too, though I synced it with my DAW the other day. $200 shipped US priority.

Also selling that Yamaha PSS-A50, which although it's just more of the toy keyboard variety, has a sensitive keyboard, a bunch of voices and drums and pre-made arpeggios. It's like new. $60 shipped US