Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luna
May 31, 2001

A hand full of seeds and a mouthful of dirt

Baldrik posted:

I have a Fender Strat that I never EVER play and it was pretty much an impulse buy about 4 years ago and it's been sitting around my place ever since. I don't even remember what I paid for it then, and I have no idea what it would be worth now and figured that maybe I could get a rough estimate from you musical Goons. I'm looking to sell it locally because I'm squeamish about packing a guitar to ship, but any good offer could motivate me to work it out.

From the serial number I was able to determine that the guitar was probably made in 2000-2001, but I don't know really.

Any help in determining what I could get for this would be awesome, and any offers will be considered, possibly a trade for a good acoustic would be neat as well. I'd like to just throw this on craigslist or something, but any advice on the best place to sell this would be great. I can take more pictures if needed.

I'm in the market for an electric, what are you looking for CASH MONEEZ?

Luna fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Dec 14, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna
May 31, 2001

timato posted:

Presonus Inspire 1394 Firewire recording interface.

]

Looking to trade for a USB recording interface, a wah, a Whammy, or anything else related to the creation of music.

I don't have anything to trade, but would you be willing to sell it?

Luna
May 31, 2001

hamaien posted:

Also looking to trade/sell my Presonus FP-10 firewire interface. I can throw in a PCI firewire card as well if needed. Make an offer.

I'm interested in this. email is jdluna@gmail.com

Luna fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Dec 15, 2008

Luna
May 31, 2001

HollisBrown posted:

Getting rid of a couple of unused pieces:

Johnson J-Station Modeler
Older Amp Modeler. It sounds pretty good lots of presets. Don't know what else to say. $25+shipping?

Do you still have the Johnson J-Station?

Luna
May 31, 2001

What do you want for it shipped to 28771?

Luna
May 31, 2001

HollisBrown posted:

I'm near Pittsburgh, it seems like $7-8 should get it there so $32-33?

What is your paypal?

Luna
May 31, 2001

Awesome. Sent you 33 of my hard earned freedom bux.

Luna
May 31, 2001

HollisBrown posted:

Hey I'm getting it out for sure tomorrow. Pittsburgh had some apocalyptic storms today that basically screwed my whole day.

No problem.

Luna
May 31, 2001

HollisBrown posted:

Since upgrading monitors I now find myself in possession of two extra pairs of monitors.

Alesis M1 mkII's, really not bad for the money, I mixed a lot on these and mixes translate surprisingly well on them
I'd like to get $135+shipping on these

I wish I had room for Alesis, I would snatch them up. I had a set for years and always let me know exactly how terrible I was.

Luna
May 31, 2001

what are you looking to get for the twin reverb?

Luna
May 31, 2001

Kilometers Davis posted:

Okay, here is a thing. I'm selling my Walrus Audio Julia as well as a Digitech Supernatural. Both are in great condition but the Supernatural has a slightly weird reverb selector pot. Just takes a little wiggling on a few of the settings to select them. It's not too annoying and I could demonstrate it somehow if you'd like.

Looking for $$$ for the most part.

What are you asking for the Julia?

Luna
May 31, 2001

petit choux posted:

The Fostex powers up but I haven't done anything with it, it's a 4-track recorder with 2 mic or line inputs which, if I understand correctly, you bounce to the other two tracks and that's how you get 4 tracks with 2 inputs. I'm sure some creative uses can be found for it. If nothing else you can record a different loop into each track and then use the faders to switch between them. Note: it uses an obsolete memory card format, has one installed but you'll be pressed to find another. So I think this is in need of novelty applications. As it is, I imagine you can probably record one song on it. Includes power and manual.

Is the card just a compact flash?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna
May 31, 2001

The Leck posted:

Before I deal with reverb/craigslist, I figured I'd check with the relatively sane people here:

I'm selling my 2017 Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH HT in Snow White with black hardware. Looking for $700, which is a bit of a discount from Reverb prices.

* Seymour Duncan pickups - JB bridge, 59 neck
* Coil split on the volume knob and no-load tone knob
* Maple neck, 12"-16" compound radius
* Neck-heel mounted truss rod wheel
* String-through-body hardtail bridge
* Locking tuners
* Schaller strap locks

Comes with a hardshell case and a spare Black Tusq XL Slotted Strat/Tele nut

The only two flaws I can find are that the pickup selector is very slightly bent (still works perfectly), and there's a tiny finish crack on the bass side of the neck pocket. Nothing too unusual for an instrument that's a few years old, but I wouldn't want to be surprised if I were buying a guitar online.

I have this exact same guitar (with matching finish crack). It's a great "does everything" guitar. The neck pickup though a Jazz Chorus is one of my favorite combos.