Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

Vector 7 posted:

I'm running out of money, and need to sell things.
Working on generating a price sheet. I'll edit when I'm done.

How much for the Big Muff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Looking to trade/sell my Novation Xio 25, hopefully for an Akai MPD32, Remote Zero SL, Electribe ER-1 or some other cheap first-gen Electribe. It's in fine working shape - I can take photos once I get out of work.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Here are photos of the aforementioned Xiosynth. Willing to do $150 shipped, or local pickup in Houston. It's in good shape - just has a few scuffs on the plastic shell. PM me if you have any questions.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I have a Novation Remote Zero SL MK2 that I bought from Gearslutz and don't use nearly enough. Looking for cash, but I'm also willing to trade for a first gen Electribe ER or EM. Hell, I'll also send some cash for a Maschine MK1 or Electribe ESX-1.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I'm selling a Reaktor 5 license for $80. Reaktor 5 owners qualify for a crossgrade to Komplete, so it's a good way to take advantage of the current NI sale.

edit: sold

curried lamb of God fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Jun 11, 2015

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
edit: all sold

curried lamb of God fucked around with this message at 05:09 on May 28, 2020

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
All of the above are sold, but I've also listed my Komplete Audio 6 (first gen) on Reverb

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I'm looking to unload a somewhat beat-up Maschine 2 with a few expansions and a Komplete 10 crossgrade. Photos below - I've tried to photograph the dings and beat-up knobs as well as I could, but can take more photos upon request. I took it with me on several trips and it got banged up, but it works perfectly fine. I'm the only owner, and I'll ship it out with the original box.

https://imgur.com/a/yst8dXb

I just haven't gelled with it, and the NI ecosystem is a bit too much for a hobbyist like me. Here's what I have available to transfer, via the NI service center website:

- Maschine MK2 hardware
- Massive for Maschine and Maschine Mikro MK2
- Maschine 2 Update (originally came with 1.8 iirc)
- Komplete Selection for Maschine 2
- Komplete 10 Crossgrade
- Maschine expansions: True School, Transistor Punch, Dark Pressure, Platinum Bounce, Drop Squad, Helios Ray, Vintage Heat, and Basement Era

I'm not entirely sure what a fair value for this is. There are MK2s on Reverb for $150 without software, and the current cheapest listing with just the Maschine software is $250. I guess I'll ask for $300, but I'm definitely open to offers.

curried lamb of God fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Dec 29, 2020

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Selling my Strymon Iridium - I've decided that I prefer the HX Stomp for my needs, but it's still a great modeling pedal. It has a couple of dings on the case because I'm a klutz, but I've only used it at home and it's in great shape otherwise. Includes the box and power supply. Looking for $360 shipped within the US.

https://imgur.com/a/Kgy8Pkl

edit: sold!

curried lamb of God fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Jun 14, 2021

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Clearing out one more pedal - this time a Boss CH-1 Super Chorus. It's a perfectly capable chorus pedal, but I get more use out of my Caroline Somersault or HX Stomp these days. I bought it on Reverb 3 years ago and it already had some wear (shown in the photo album), but I've only used it at home. No box with this one. Looking for $75 shipped to the US.

https://imgur.com/a/8PhOtJ6

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Selling a couple of pedals - wanted to put them up here before dealing with Reverb. Offers welcome!

Friedman BE-OD in near mint shape - just a few fine scratches in the finish on the back. No box. $130 shipped
Zvex Box of Rock Vexter in good shape, box included. $150 shipped

Only registered members can see post attachments!

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I'm selling off a bunch of pedals and a Push 2! The pedals are all terrific, but I play through an HX Stomp 99% of the time and just use its built-in reverbs and delays. The prices include CONUS shipping; not looking to ship overseas. Reasonable offers welcome, and don't hesitate to ask if you want more photos.

Photos for each item are here: https://imgur.com/a/aLFqrDv

• Eventide H9 Max, includes original box and power supply. $500SOLD
  • EQD Avalanche Run V2, includes original box: $230
  • Meris Polymoon, includes original box: $230
  • Meris Mercury7, includes original box: $250
  • Push 2, includes original box and power supply: $550

Also putting up an interest check for a Marshall DSL40CR, but for local pick-up only in the DC area.

curried lamb of God fucked around with this message at 23:03 on May 14, 2022

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

curried lamb of God posted:

I'm selling off a bunch of pedals and a Push 2! The pedals are all terrific, but I play through an HX Stomp 99% of the time and just use its built-in reverbs and delays. The prices include CONUS shipping; not looking to ship overseas. Reasonable offers welcome, and don't hesitate to ask if you want more photos.

• Eventide H9 Max, includes original box and power supply. $500

Also putting up an interest check for a Marshall DSL40CR, but for local pick-up only in the DC area.

Still have all of these, will probably list on Reddit soon. Offers welcome!

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

minidracula posted:

Interested in your H9 Max.

Interested in your Volca Sample 2, minus PSU.

PMs are open, or you can get me at armando.rojas@gmail.com

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

• Eventide H9 Max, includes original box and power supply. $500SOLD

H9 Max sold to minidracula! Offers welcome on the others.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

H9 Max sold to minidracula! Offers welcome on the others.

$10 price drop across the board: $220 for AR and Polymoon, $240 for Mercury7, $540 for Push 2.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

$10 price drop across the board: $220 for AR and Polymoon, $240 for Mercury7, $540 for Push 2.

$10 more off: $210 for AR or Polymoon, $230 for Mercury7, $530 for Push 2

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Very much a long shot, but I've decided to part with my DSL40CR - it's way too much amp for my needs, and I do most of my practice through an HX Stomp anyway. I bought it last year from Musician's Friend and it hasn't left my house, so it's in terrific shape. I've listed it on other sites for $800, but the Special Goon Price (TM) is $650. These retail for $1050 now, which is a massive increase in just a year. Local pickup in Arlington, VA only; I have a shoulder injury at the moment and don't want to deal with shipping this heavy fucker.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

$10 more off: $210 for AR or Polymoon, $230 for Mercury7, $530 for Push 2

Everything else sold, but I still have the Push 2 and I'm dropping the price to $520! This matches the lowest price on Reverb, which is charging $40 for shipping.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

Everything else sold, but I still have the Push 2 and I'm dropping the price to $520! This matches the lowest price on Reverb, which is charging $40 for shipping.

$510 for the Push 2

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

$510 for the Push 2

$500 shipped for the Push 2

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

Gin_Rummy posted:

Unfortunately, I’m not selling either of mine, but after a recent Squier Telecaster purchase, I will tell you that Squier CV or Squier 40th Anniversary will be of very solid quality without breaking the bank. Either one would make an excellent first guitar.

Definitely keep an eye on Amazon, too - they have open box Squier CV models available pretty often, and supposedly they're in good shape, with any reported "damage" being to the packaging instead of the guitar itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I just moved in with my girlfriend and I'm looking to unload some gear that I can't justify keeping around! I'm in Washington, DC and would prefer local transactions, but I'm willing to ship the Juno and mixer. The price is fairly firm on the synth, but definitely shoot me an offer on the mixer or guitar if interested. I'll offer a discount for local pickup on everything, and I'll even throw in a Hercules 3-guitar stand if you pick up the guitar.

(also posted this on Reddit, hence the username sheet) https://imgur.com/a/XJKK2FK

Alpha Juno 2 with PG-300: It's in great shape overall; the previous owner replaced the LCD with a brighter one. There is a small crack in the plastic above the LCD, which I've captured in one of the photos. Includes the PG-300 with a power brick and MIDI cable. Looking for $1,100 shipped.
Allen & Heath ZED-14 Mixer: Also in great shape - bought it off eBay several years ago, but it's too big for my current space. $350 shipped sold on Reverb
Fender Player Telecaster HH, sunburst w/Pau Ferro neck: Also in great shape! There's a small ding in the finish on the front of the body, which I've captured in one of the photos. $600 for local pickup.

curried lamb of God fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Mar 8, 2024