Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen

plester1 posted:

What do you want for the Memory Boy?

Make offer, will think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
No change in price, just a small bump and edit for one being sold Lots of trade offers here and on Talkbass, but just looking for some gear cash at the moment. Thanks for looking.

Schatten posted:

A few pedals up for sale.

Mojohand Sugar Baby. New $149, only used a few times in a non-smoking home environment, never gigged, in perfect shape. $125 shipped.

EHX Mole - bass booster. Never gigged, nor taken out of home. I'll let this go for $30 shipped.

Marshall Jackhammer - great Marshall sound when you don't have the Marshall amp. Discontinued pedal. Never gigged, nor taken out of home. $70 shipped.

All pedals include original box and instructions, except where noted.

Contemplating selling the following, which have never been gigged, nor removed from home, but you'll need to express interest:
- Humphrey modded Boss Bass Compressor
- Keeley modded Boss DS1
- EHX Memory Boy
- Boss Bass Chorus

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen

shootforit posted:

What would be your price for this one?

Not sure of the going price. Make me an offer. This one is not exactly one I wish to part with.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen

Colin Ex Machina posted:

I have a Boss Bass Chorus I would love to get rid of, if Schatten doesn't want to ditch his.

Not really. =) So please... don't let me interrupt you selling yours. I was just hoping to sell some of the other pedals to raise funds for different pedals (actually cycling pedals, which is in the same 'gear fund').

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Selling off some gear to offset the costs of a new bass.

Keeley DS-1 $100 shipped.
These go for 129 new. Difference in a standard Boss DS-1 and the Keeley modded DS-1? Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZWnilE5duA Comes with standard base plate, but otherwise has velcro on the back. I'm really going to regret selling this.

Zakk Wylde Overdrive $60 shipped.

Sugar Baby by Mojo Hand $120 shipped.
Sells for 150 new. Very cool rotosound. Sample here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT8olG7dSf0 And here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1dWLregcwI&feature=related

Boss TU-2 Tuner $SOLD$ shipped.
It's a tuner, rock solid. I've had it for many years and it has been an essential piece of the pedal board. If you have a cheap tuner, upgrade it. You won't regret it. It doesn't modify your sound but your audience cares if you are in tune, and so should you.

Tascam MP-BT1 $125 shipped.
- only used a handful of times. Sells for 159 new. Very clean, original box, manual and USB cable. No software to load. Just plug it in and drag your MP3s over to the device. You can slow down tracks and keep it all in tune, and you can also loop certain sections of songs over and over to get it right. Has a few built in effects.

All items have been treated well, and except for the TU-2, nothing has ever left my non smoking home (that means a lot to some people).

GONE!!!...And if you made it down this far in my post, in order to resist temptation in buying more gear, I'm offering up a 20% off Musicians Friend coupon code. It doesn't count on sale/clearance/used gear, but you can order a new Gibson Les Paul 50's guitar for under 700 bucks (due in two months). Yea, that's what I'd get if I didn't have something else in line already. Now... to get this coupon code, you must send me a PM and tell me what you'd buy with it. If you plan on buying a single set of bass strings, just eat the few bucks. But if you got some gear you want to order which is over 150, then you can have it.

p.s. - nevermind the cricket leg down there. This was shot at work, and it is cricket season. =/

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Schatten fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Jul 29, 2010

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen

etanmaet posted:

Sigh, I wish. But just using the word expensive is kinda scaring me off. Was hoping to stay under $500.

I'm undecided if I'd sell one of my teles, but if I did, it would be this one, which is around your budget. http://www.flickr.com/photos/whoapower/3956859640/

It's an 09 MIM Blackout Tele. Satin finish maple neck, triple singles, five way selector, volume/tone. Flawless. Never been outside my home, except when I took these photos. No scratches, dings, etc. And relatively fresh strings. Let me know if you are interested.

Schatten fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Jan 17, 2011

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
sent email to brandonscott

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Cleaning out the unused gear here. Unless otherwise noted, all gear is new and hasn't left the smoke free house (yes, I know, very sad).

Electro Harmonix Big Bass Muff - 80 shipped.

Electro Harmonix Memory Boy - SOLD.

Humphrey Boss Bass Smasher CS3, you can buy one of these new, like I did for 155+ shipping (http://cgi.ebay.com/HUMPHREY-AUDIO-ULTRA-BASS-SMASHER-COMPRESSOR-CS-3-/120664133708?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item1c1824904c), or buy this one for 125 shipped.

Boss Bass Chorus CEB-3 - 80 bucks shipped

EV ND767a Condenser Mic - purchased used, just never got around to using it.75 bucks shipped

ONE mic cables - 12 bucks shipped, or will include with mic purchase for an extra five bucks. I believe they are 15-20' cables. ONE SOLD, one Available!

Edit:
Not pictured, but in pristine condition - Keeley Modded DS-1 Boss pedal. With box replaced knobs, etc. This thing rocks and I'll regret selling it. I just haven't used it in a while. $100 shipped.

Not pictured but in good condition - MXR Zakk Wyle Overdrive - no box - $60 shipped.

Second Edit, I'll have a few straps up soon, and an EHX Mole SOLD. Contemplating selling one of my teles. It's an 09 Blackout tele w/three single coils in mint condition (not near mint, but mint!).

Schatten fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Mar 17, 2011

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
snyprmag and plster1... packages have been shipped via USPS. Expect them in about a week, maybe sooner.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen

Walked posted:

Aint got funds; but got an irresistable desire for a telecaster.
I have one, and still on the fence on selling it. The price is 500+shipping. MIM Blackout from 2009, with gigbag. No scratches, dings, marks, original strings. Very unique with three single coils, and slightly darker chrome hardware. The only time it has left my home is to take this photo in the front yard. Otherwise, it gets picked up every so often, but remains on the wall most of the time. I believe it has the original strings on it too. I have several sets of strings and would throw a new set in there for you to install.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whoapower/3956859640/in/set-72157622692370870/

Not desperate for the dollars, so I'm not in a rush to sell. The price I'm setting is below the market for this particular tele for no reason at all. If you want it, you'd have to buy it today for me to ship out tomorrow, or you'll have to wait until I return from vacation in early April. Since I'm in no rush to sell it, even if you were to wait until May, that would be fine too.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Time to flip some gear. Really unsure about doing this but here goes...

2007 Rickenbacker 620. I'm the second owner. It's left the house for this picture. That's it. No dings, nada. Previous owner was handicapped and it was with her in the studio the entire time. Very clean Jetglo guitar. Goon only price this week $PENDING$ (firm price unless you offer up a trade - amps/combos - Vox Marshall or appetizing guitar, bass, etc.) These are going for much much more on the bay. Please don't quote this post, price will be edited here. Includes Rickenbacker Hardcase.

2011 Gibson 60's Tribute Honeyburst. $800 shipped. I've had it over the return period. I'm just not feeling the Les Paul love. I've swapped out the strings, otherwise, bone stock. Perfect condition. With Gibson soft case and all the other info. These are supposed to be road worn guitars, but this isn't really road worn at all. They just have an unfinished satin feel to them. This is one of the faster necks, which isn't as huge as the other LPs I've test driven. Feels fantastic, and is much lighter than the boat anchors that some LPs are known for. It does have chambered body. There's also complaints from some people who receive their guitars and the woods do not match up correctly - this one isn't one of those. (haven't had time for pictures)

2009 Fender Telecaster Blackout. lowered to $500 shipped. Only been out of the house to take this photo. Single Single Single - dark chrome, satin finish neck that plays like a dream. I already have another tele and I'm thinning out the herd. Yes, it is a MIM but a fine one at that. (these go for 600 on evil bay) Includes Fender softcase.

All stuff is in a smoke free home. I mention it, because it's important to some. Feel free to offer trades for any gear. Never know what I might dig. Guitars, basses, guitar amps/heads, etc. But I gotta say, no more pedals. I have far too many.

Schatten fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Aug 8, 2011

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen

Warcabbit posted:

That is one nice Tele. How's the pickups in it?

I'm not too versed in different pickups like others are. But I'll say this, they are slightly twangy like a tele should be, but nothing near my Donahue bridge pickup in my other tele. This tele seems more versatile for rock, blues, country or whatever you throw at it with the three singles.

This exemplifies the sounds pretty well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3IXRdfCrqg

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Lowering price on this one for goons.

2009 Fender Telecaster Blackout. lowered to $500 shipped. Only been out of the house to take this photo. Single Single Single - dark chrome, satin finish neck that plays like a dream. I already have another tele and I'm thinning out the herd. Yes, it is a MIM but a fine one at that. (these go for 600 on evil bay) Includes Fender softcase.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Five way, like a typical strat switch. Will entertain trades, but got my eye on a few items.

And if you need to work out a payment plan, I've done that with another goon in the past.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Selling a few items, they all come with original box/manuals or whatever was included.
1) TC Electronics Polytune. Very clean. Never left the house. $66 shipped.
2) Tech 21 VT Bass. Very clean. Never left the house. $135 shiped.
3) Mojo Hand Sugar Baby - small boutique roto pedal, only used a few times. Never left home. $110 shipped.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
I've got GAS, and that means... I need to unload some gear. Let's try this one first.

It's a 2009 MIM Telecaster Blackout. Three single coils. Tinted maple neck. Great profile, and has a smooth satin feel to it. It's life has been on the wall for the past few years, occasionally taken down to play. Extremely clean. Practically new. No known scratches, dings, etc. Nada... like new! Only time it left the house was to take these photos in the front yard.

SOLD!

More pictures here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whoapower/sets/72157622692370870/

Schatten fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Apr 9, 2012

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Next up... ZVEX Wah Probe. This is the real deal. The hand painted version. New, these pedals list for $329.00. The cooper plate might look a little dirty, but they are easy to clean. Just like the bottom of a copper pot, clean it with ketchup. Leave it on there for 10-15 minutes, wipe it off. That's it. Comes with A/C hookup and velcro on the bottom.

Demo on ZVex site: http://zvex.com/wahprobe.html
I'll ship it to you for $225!

(Really gonna regret this one)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Here's another up for grabs. Sorry I don't have any pictures at the moment. But it is like-new, never left the house. No dings, scratches, nada. These are supposed to come looking a little aged, or road worn, but this one isn't. It's semi-hollow and feels great, not like a typical boat anchor LP.

2011 Les Paul Studio 60's tribute guitar in honey burst. SOLD!

Schatten fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Apr 9, 2012

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Posted up this craigslist ad today. http://austin.craigslist.org/msg/2948512850.html
2011 Fender Precision Standard Bass.

For a goony good discount, shipped within the 48 states, drop me a PM.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
I've got GAS, that means, reducing price on this one.

2007 Rickenbacker 620 Jetglo. It's left the house for this picture. That's it. No dings, nada. Very clean. Price is $1175 shipped. Includes original Rickenbacker Hardcase. That's the lowest I can go for this extremely clean Rick!

All stuff is in a smoke free home. I mention it, because it's important to some.

Feel free to make offers. Interested mainly in small high end bass cabs - 1x12's, 2x10's, Rick basses/guitars, odd basses/guitars, whatever you might feel is unloved in your home, hit me up.

Schatten fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Apr 16, 2012

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Brettbot - you don't have PMs. Interested to know how much you want for the reverb pedal.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
... deleted... updating prices and items at end of thread...

Schatten fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Oct 2, 2012

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen

etanmaet posted:

Anyone gots a volume pedal?

I have a Morley volume pedal. Doesn't have a power supply but I'll throw one in. It's a little large, and usually best to sit just off of your pedalboard if you have one. I'll take $50 + actual shipping w/in 48 states. Will even include an SASE if you want to just drop a check in the mail once you receive it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Lots of stuff I need to sell, taking up too much space and I have little time these days to use my gear.

Peterson StroboRack Strobe Tuner w/SR-EX Expander module

This is a practically new unit. I bought it a year ago for 359. Upgraded with the SR-EX expander module from Musicians Friend http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/peterson-sr-ex-stroborack-pro-input-expander for another hundred bucks. I have plugged it in once to make sure it works and did not touch it thereafter. It was left on a shelf for six months but has otherwise been in its original box, on a shelf in a closet in a non-smoking home.

My loss, your gain...
Price: $385 shipped.
As for trades: I don't really need anything at this time.

StroboRack: http://www.petersontuners.com/index.cfm?category=73
SR-EX Input Expander: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/peterson-sr-ex-stroborack-pro-input-expander

I have the original rear plate as well, which will be included, in case you wish to switch back.

No personal pictures of the unit at the moment, but I've sold lots of stuff on here in the past. It's mint in the box and like I said, only has been turned on once to test it out.

TASCAM US-1800 16-in, 4-out USB 2.0 Audio Interface
$185 shipped!

http://tascam.com/product/us-1800/
It's in perfect shape. Kept in the home on a shelf for a few months. Used very little. Will include CDs manuals, etc. All is in perfect condition. The box has the UPC removed (there was a rebate when I purchased it)

Philosopher King Envelope/Sustainer
http://www.pigtronix.com/products/philosopher-king/
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/pigtronix-philosopher-king-compressor-and-sustainer-guitar-effects-pedal
$220 shipped! New in box! Never played. Dead mint condition!