Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RivensBitch
Jul 25, 2002

grahm posted:

I mostly want money. I might also want some Zildjian K Dark hi-hats, or any other Zildjian hi-hats that you think are amazing. I'd be interested to know what snares you have, Vismal.

If anyone would be willing to buy these, though, that would be tops.

How about a pearl 6.5"x14" brass masters snare drum? It's about 10 years old and I've replaced one of the lugs, but it sounds pretty metal!

I also have a 20" Sabian AAX Stage ride, altho it looks like you don't need any cymbals.

I also have an m-audio/midiman dman2044 4x4 pci audio interface, a portable sony dat recorder, and a bunch of hand customized cymbals for supper trashy, sizzle, and bell sounds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RivensBitch
Jul 25, 2002

Zildjian A Custom 18" China

Used sparsely for a few months and has been in my cymbal bag since then. No dents, cracks, it's as new.

Musician's friend has them for $260 new, I will let it go for $150 or best offer. Would also consider trading for a good ride cymbal.

I also have a ton of "reconditioned cymbals", where I've used a dremmel tool to remove cracks and create new weird creations. Any interest in those? I could post pix and sound samples.

RivensBitch
Jul 25, 2002

Tested and it works, just needs a power supply (16V AC, 2.5MM x 5.5MM, one can be had here for $15.)

They sell for $129 new, this one is used but works as new. I figure $40 OBO shipped is fair, seeing as how it's missing the PSU.

RivensBitch
Jul 25, 2002

Email sent to Johnny, just waiting for his reply.

RivensBitch
Jul 25, 2002

JohnnyMondo posted:

I definitely want it, but I don't see an e-mail? johnnyred @ gmail.com ?

Ok, sent another email, let me know if you don't see it.

RivensBitch
Jul 25, 2002

This 18" china worked great for me a few years ago when I was playing in a heavy band. You can hear it at 0:26, 0:38, 0:51, and 1:49 on this track.

No cracks or dents, it's in very good condition, I used it for a few gigs and a recording session and then the band broke up. I joined an indy rock shoegaze band and it's been sitting in my cymbal bag ever since.

It sells new for $260, I'd love to get $150 for it, or would also trade/pay for a new ride cymbal, preferably something that's got some sizzle to it, not a metal ride with a huge bell.

Someone make me an offer!

RivensBitch
Jul 25, 2002

Time to clean out the studio for some pending purchases, my loss is your gain! Everything must go! And yes I will ship internationally, and accept paypal. Email eric (at) timeline85 (dot) com if you're interested.

This is a vintage MIDIMAN DMAN 2044 PCI audio interface card. 4 inputs and 4 outputs, converting at a STELLAR 20 bit resolution. A must have for any collector of fine audio interfaces gone by, no museum dedicated to computer recording is complete. Price is $0 + shipping.

Up on the block is a pair of Tannoy System 800A powered studio monitors. The drivers are coaxial, so they have great imaging and a wide listening field. Lots of great detail, especially in the low mids. And they get LOUD. Back in 2004 the pair sold new for $2000, I'm looking for $600 + shipping. check out this review for more info.

And this is my Virus Snow. Includes the original box, carying bag, manual, and universal power supply with both 110v and 200v power cables. Other than a few nicks in the paint this is in the same condition as it was new. One just sold on ebay for $950, I'll let this one go for $800 + shipping due to the nicks in the paint.

Here's a TC Electronic Desktop Konnekt 6 firewire interface in mint condition. Comes w/ firewire cable. Is bus powered, works great on my macbook pro, have tested with my win7 system and had no problems. $100 + shipping.

TC M300 - great little rackmount FX unit, the reverbs and delays on this are stellar. Near mint condition. I see these selling on ebay for as much as $115, but I'll let it go for $75 + shipping.

My well loved MBOX 1. This USB interface has focusrite preamps, and while digidesign only supported it up to OSX Leopard, it runs fine on my snow leopard system. I will include PT6 an PT7 installers for PC and MAC, with my legit serial numbers. I was provided a serial for PT8 by digidesign but never downloaded the installers, but am happy to include it as well. Would like $60, will entertain offers

And finally my TC Electronic Powercore Firewire DSP processor. This includes several extra plugins (listed below, read about them here), the licenses sell for $2050 new (see prices here).

Full disclosure: TC has announced that they wont be supporting any new operating systems for Powercore, and they aren't developing new plugins. However the current win7 and snow leopard drivers work without a hitch on my systems.

I'm asking $800 + shipping for the hardware + licenses.

Extra full licenses:
DVR2 - amazing reverb from System 6000
Fabrik c - multiband compressor and EQ
Fabrik r - reverb
Nonlin2 - special effects reverb from System 6000
Access Virus - four instruments/outputs, single instance license
VSS3 - amazing reverb from System 6000

Bundled/standard plugins:
24/7 - clone of the 1176 compressor
Character - analog/tube saturation
Classic verb - reverb
Dynamic eq - threshold based EQ
Filtroid - great autofilter
Denoise - remove noise
Chorus delay - excellent sounding delays and chorus
EQsat - musical EQ
Masterx3 - multiband compression and limiting ala Finalizer 96k
Mega verb - reverb
Powercore 01 - Mono synth
Powercore CL - Compressor/limiter
TC voicestrip - Compressor/limiter/EQ/DeEsser
Tubifex - Modelled guitar amps

12 days (288 hours) remaining on the trial:
CL 1B - modelled after the TubeTech compressor
Masterx5 - 5 band version of Master X3
Restoration suite - Decrackle, Dethump, etc
TC Thirty - Guitar Amp simulator
Unwrap - surround sound processor/converter (stereo to 5.1 etc) from System 6000
VStation - Novation Synthesizer
Vintage amp room - Lots of guitar amps
Voicemodeler - Helicon based vocal modeling/processing

10 days (240 hours remaining on the trial):
MD3 - Mastering tool from System 6000
Tap Factory - Amazing delay plugin, tons of taps.
Harmony 4 - 4 part vocal harmony, gender bending

19+ hours remaining on the trial:
vintage guitar pedal bundle
assimilator

RivensBitch fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Jun 26, 2011

RivensBitch
Jul 25, 2002

Professorbx posted:

I want the Desktop Konnekt 6. Call me up yo.

Have you changed your cell # since namm? :) Hit me up eric (at) timeline85 (dot) com or you should still have my cell.

RivensBitch
Jul 25, 2002

thegreatcodfish posted:

Redco 16-channel Balanced 1/4" snake, 12 feet $150

Hosa 8-channel balanced snake, 12 feet $75

I'm not in the market for either of these, but you might want to rethink your pricing if you want to sell them. That hosa snake retails new for $75, and while the Redco has servicable connectors it's still a bit steep for a 12 foot snake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RivensBitch
Jul 25, 2002

Much.