Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shartweek
Feb 15, 2003

D O E S N O T E X I S T
I upgraded to a Digitakt so I am selling my Volca Sample 2, barely used, on the latest firmware with the factory samples and patterns reloaded. Also includes original box/packaging/printed materials. Asking $120 shipped in CONTUS or $130 if you'd like a power supply with it. - Sold!

I think I've had my fun with the Volca Nubass as well, I should have just gotten the regular Bass instead. Factory defaulted, comes with original box/etc. Asking $140 shipped in CONTUS or $150 if you'd like a power supply with it.

Also looking to offload my Teenage Engineering PO-133 (Street Fighter edition) which has been factory reset with original samples. Comes with original packaging and was only used for a couple of hours. Asking $55 shipped in the CONTUS. - sold!

All are in excellent condition, PM if interested!

Shartweek fucked around with this message at 13:55 on May 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shartweek
Feb 15, 2003

D O E S N O T E X I S T

Pollyanna posted:

Out of curiosity, why? I liked the look of the Nubass, though I ended up getting the TD-3 instead.

Because I want to get a TD-3 instead. :D

Shartweek
Feb 15, 2003

D O E S N O T E X I S T

petit choux posted:

Coolnezz delivered with the Quicknezz!

Hah, awesome. Hope you enjoy it!

Shartweek
Feb 15, 2003

D O E S N O T E X I S T

petit choux posted:

I think the colors go together pretty good too.

I agree, is that a 3d printed case? I love all of the 3rd hands everywhere, looks like the Doc Ock of Pocket Operators.

minidracula posted:

Interested in your Volca Sample 2, minus PSU.

Sure thing, hit me up at my username at gmail and I can ship it out tomorrow.

Edit: VVV same here, PMs are open.

Shartweek fucked around with this message at 03:34 on May 11, 2022

Shartweek
Feb 15, 2003

D O E S N O T E X I S T

minidracula posted:

PM'd you both just now, sorry for the delay.

Thank you very much! Shipping out tomorrow.

I still have the Nubass for sale if anyone is looking for another Volca! ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shartweek
Feb 15, 2003

D O E S N O T E X I S T
Dropping the price of my Volca NuBass to $120 shipped in CONUS. I purchased new and only used it a few times, includes original box, will toss in a power cable for $5 more if needed. - Sold, thanks!

Also putting up my Tascam Model 12, bought used on Reverb a few months ago, I only used it a few times. Moving to a different mixer for my external effects send needs and looking to offload it. Goon price of $480 shipped in CONUS. Includes original box and power cable. - Sold to a friend!

Shartweek fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jul 17, 2022