Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scholzie
Mar 30, 2003

If I had a daughter, she'd probably be pregnant by the time she turned 12.
Eastman AR810CE Archtop, 17" bout, hand carved flamed maple, nitro finish. 1 pickup w/ volume control. Ebony fingerboard, 3 piece maple neck w/ fret binding. Really gorgeous instrument, but I play more electric than not... I am looking for a Gibson SG or Les Paul (a model with binding please). I'm also willing to add/take cash in the trade.

Edit: Also willing to trade for a Martin (or Martin-style) 000 acoustic.

mit_senf posted:

Reposting cause it's still available. I've got a Line 6 Pod XT for sale or trade. It's in perfect condition and comes with the power supply. Here are the pedals I'm interested in:

EHX Germanium OD
EHX Micro POG
Crowther Hot Cake
Freakshow Digilog Delay
Devi Ever Year of the Rat
ZVex SeekWah
ZVex SeekTrem
ZVex Ringtone
Foxrox Aquavibe

I'm willing to throw cash into the deal in case the trade is uneven on either side, or I can just straight up sell it.

Post here or email me at senfgott at gmail dot com!

You aren't the first person I've seen sell a Pod for some analog effects (I did it too)...

scholzie fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Jul 31, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scholzie
Mar 30, 2003

If I had a daughter, she'd probably be pregnant by the time she turned 12.

Hi I am a Snake posted:

Does anybody have an M-Audio USB interface they'd be willing to trade for something (including money)? I've got a lot of spare gear lying around so tell me what you want.

I have an M-audio mobile pre that I use very little. What do you have?