Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Helldump Immunity posted:

I posted earlier about a Parker NiteFly SA and this time I got picture. It comes with a soft gig bag and it plays like a dream. This is the final stop before craigslist.

I don't really know what I would like for it, so just throw something my way and we'll see how it goes.

I have this exact guitar (with a white pickguard instead) and I can vouch for its awesomeness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I'm looking for a Boss RC-20XL, either trade or buy outright. I have a bunch of pedals and gear I need to dig out of storage and I can do that either tomorrow or sometime within the coming week. I've got an EH English Muff I might part with. Let me know if anyone's got one and what you're looking for.