Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
Crosspost from SA mart:

Previously mentioned upgraded Squier P-Bass:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2897119

Please buy that thing, someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

scuz posted:

Crosspost from SA mart:

Previously mentioned upgraded Squier P-Bass:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2897119

Please buy that thing, someone.
Bump for a price drop that I feel really lovely about, but I gotta sell it.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

3toes posted:

Does anyone have a Peavey T-40 bass for sale/trade?
Found one for you :love:

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
I've got a good condition GK 800RB that I'm looking to trade. When I say "good condition" I mean that it's missing two of the knob position indicators, but it still works. It comes in an SKB 3-space rack that's also is good condition.

What I'm looking for is a 100-150w tube bass amp. I have my heart set on a MusicMan HD-130 in any condition, but let me know if you've got something comparable.

Edit: this has been sold. :)

scuz fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Dec 29, 2008

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
Ok, so I sold my 800RB and have some extra cash! Who doesn't want their bass amps? :) I'd like some all-tube stuff, and I've got a $600 limit. If you've got something like a Mesa Buster 200, I'd go to $650 and eat pasta and make my fiance mad for a week or two.
Edit: Bought an SVT-3 Pro :cool:

scuz fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Dec 30, 2008

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
This is kind of a stretch, but I have a MIM j-bass neck that I'd like to swap for a MIM p-bass neck. The headstock is a surf green sort of color with a lot of poly on it. Here is the neck on the bass:

It's dead straight and I haven't noticed any dead spots, but I usually don't play any further up than the 12th fret.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

DrChu posted:

Have a couple pedals for trade/sale:

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

Danelectro Wasabi distortion and two Ashdown Bass Chorus pedals (only one pictured).

I don't play guitar enough to need a multiple OD/distortion pedals around and I like the Wasabi OD a bit better. I have two of the Ashdown pedals because of some ebay weirdness, its a good pedal and can do flanger effects as well as the chorus stuff, but I found I rarely use effects like that and I'm more sentimentally attached to my Boss BF-2 (my first pedal) so these can go.

For trades I'm looking for something like a digital delay or maybe a wah, to sell $35 shipped for the Dano and $40 each for the Ashdowns.
How does that wasabi sound with a bass? Also lollin at Ashdown not being able to make anything without a VU meter on it.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

DrChu posted:

I can record a couple clips. Any particular kind of bass you'd want to hear?
A jazz would be nice, if you've got one :cool:

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

DrChu posted:

All controls at 12, going through each of the five EQ Select options. All controls on the bass are at 100%, the first section is with a pick, the second with fingers.

That. Is. AWESOME. If nobody wants it by the end of next week (when I will be able to afford it) I will take it off your hands.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

DrChu posted:

Are you still interested in this?
I honestly can't afford it, I'm sorry! I can trade you a Korg DDD-1 drum machine if you're interested, but don't wait up for me. Sorry duder :(.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

DrChu posted:

I would be up that trade. I've been having trouble with software sequencers so I'd like to give an actual drum machine a try.
Awesome! :) I can post pictures and it comes with a .pdf of the manual on a CD that I bought for like $10.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
Thought I'd post this here as well, since you guys are cool and all :3:

Selling my Guild B-301 since I never use it anymore since I got my jazz bass properly set up. More info at the craiglist ad. I dunno what shipping would be, but if you're interested I could work something out. $400 with case; the bass has odd dimensions and doesn't fit in my other case designed for Fender-style basses.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/msg/1159199695.html

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

Angry Justin posted:

Dammit, I have the tele to match these. If I had the change I would buy both on the spot.

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

You enviable bastard! :)

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
Anyone wanna trade their Gallien-Krueger 700RBII or 800RB for my Ampeg SVT-3 Pro? It's American-made, and has the old funky lettering on the front, in perfect working order with brand new JJ's in the pre-amp section. I just want my GK sound back :ohdear:

I would also sell it for $350 shipped.

:siren: edit: lowered price :siren:

Click here for the full 900x433 image.

Click here for the full 900x619 image.

scuz fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Oct 9, 2009

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

plester1 posted:

I would jump on this if I had the money :(
Looks like I shot myself in the foot on this one :( I need $425 for the 700RBII at the local Music-Go-Round, and $400 for the 700RB. The difference is the RBII is 480 watts, and the RB is only 350.

gently caress. :suicide:

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

plester1 posted:

I would jump on this if I had the money :(
Well it looks like it's sticking around for a while; craigslist is a bust, and I can't afford a supporting membership on TalkBass, so it'll probably be around if you find $400 in the couch someday.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
I have a Danelectro Wasabi Distortion pedal up for grabs. I have some pictures that I'll post later, but it's in immaculate condition and still has the box. $40 shipped or trade (plus cash on my end) for a Barber Dirty Bomb.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

Thumposaurus posted:

Is it missing the jacks, or am I seeing things?
Unless I'm bad at spatial relations (I am), it looks like it's missing both jacks. It's probably just that the washer and lock-nut have fallen off and the jacks have fallen into the housing.

edit: Ugh, I hope someone wants to trade my super light and portable 2x12 for a cumbersome 4x10/6x10 :smith: I'm in no position to spend a dime on gear right now and I've developed an inexplicable craving for 10" speakers.

scuz fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Oct 27, 2009

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
For anyone in the Minneapolis, MN metro area, I'm trying to unload my like-new Avatar B212N bass cabinet (http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/msg/1449855704.html) so I can get me a new one. Only $300 :3:

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

Carbohydrates posted:

So hey I still have this 61 Jr

I haven't really been pushing it much since I got a steady job and I don't really need the money anymore, so trade offers are cool, too. I'm willing to give Jazzmasters another shot, so I'd be interested in one o' them.
How much were you asking for this? I'm asking for a friend :3:

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
Imagine the following post is in all caps because I literally yelled this when I saw the picture of mrbradleymartin's amp:

Urrrrrrgh I wish I could play guitar well enough to justify the purchase of that amp urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

Choicecut posted:

Any of you guys know much about the Dean blahblahblabhlabhalbhalbhalbha
Not worth it. I might just be a curmudgeony young guy, but anything that has "Dean" on it I am immediately skeptical of because it's sold to, well, 15-year-old kids in high school that just wanna rawk. I don't think anybody would buy it from you if you didn't like it.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
Lookin' to trade my home-refinished Jazz bass for a P-bass of like or lesser value!

The deetzzzz:
  • Black straplocks
  • Black Schaller rolling bridge
  • DiMarzio Ultra-Jazz pickups
  • Started life as a MiM J-Bass
  • Painted by me in OSHA-Approved Parking Lot Green Marking Paint
Shipping from 55404.

Issues: there's a big hole in the bottom of it where a jack-plate was formerly installed and needs a professional setup done on it. If someone has interest in it, I can get the setup done on my end by a guy I trust and then ship it out, but it's cold out here and will likely need a setup upon arrival if you're in sunnier climes than Minnesota.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
Someone buy this so that I can buy this. I need my white P-Bass :(

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

Epi Lepi posted:

That is a super pretty Jazz Bass and if you were in NY I'd be really tempted to blow half my paycheck on it.

I'm willing to ship :ssh:

edit; Price reduced to $350

scuz fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Jan 24, 2012

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

Epi Lepi posted:

Sent you a PM.
Replied with a picture of the hole I was talking about.

You guys are gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
Does anyone have a Les Paul-ish guitar with P90s lying around? Don't need anything terribly fancy, just the P90s. The Jazzmasters I love, but I'm looking for a friend :3: