Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rkelly
Sep 7, 2003
Got a Hammond M3 from the sixties great shape. Needs some tubes but thats it. I would trade for a good condenser. A bass guitar. A good 61 key plus midi controller. Heck, I would take all kinds of different things. I am around Nashville.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rkelly
Sep 7, 2003
I have a early 60s hammond m3 I would trade it for any 49key or bigger midi controller or any synth with over 49 keys that works as a controller. I would take a drum pad of any kind thats midi.

Rkelly
Sep 7, 2003

Clockwork Sputnik posted:

Oooh. WANT. Where are you located though?

I'm right outside nashville, tn.

Cali is pretty far. I bet USPS doesn't like hammonds.

Rkelly
Sep 7, 2003
No there is not a built in leslie. You can easily add a quarter inch jack though. People do it constantly. The speaker has the regular black red connection, so It's no trouble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uLTiBcyYpk&feature=related

Thats it. Its tight. Needs some oil, but its awesome.

Rkelly
Sep 7, 2003
I have a v-amp pro 2 rack. It is tight go check it out. It eats the original pod. It has a nice preamp simulator for voice or bass. Tap tempo on all effects. Can be used as a effects box only with one button press.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfeerZ4AUzc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPeAvhUpSLA

I will trade for good strat pickup sets. Lace sensors, a delay or loop pedal. Cheap midi controller or a old fm or casio cz. or a sparkle drive. It is a great unit to learn on. It has wordclock in too. old midi drum pads.

I still have a 60s Hammond m3 I am trading also. They can be fixed to mint and sold for a few thousand. I Would trade it for any 500dollarish gear. just make an offer.

Rkelly fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Apr 6, 2009

Rkelly
Sep 7, 2003

Helldump Immunity posted:

I am trying to thin out my herd of equipment:

Ernie Ball Musicman Supersport Axis
Roland GR-20 w/ GK-3 pickup
Zvex Fuzzfactory Vexter Series
ISP Decimator Noise Reduction Pedal
Boss CS-3 Compressor
Marshall Jackhammer

Stuff I am interested in:

Fender American Jazz / Precision Bass
True bypass wah
Anything interesting

Unfortunately my camera is being a dickhead and I won't be able to get any pictures until this weekend, but all the items are in excellent condition.

I will give you a rocktron wah, a v-amp pro, a hammond m3 from the 60's for the gr-20 and gk-3. I need that poo poo. Or cash. Give me a number.

Rkelly
Sep 7, 2003
The band I am the vocalist and guitar player for just got a new drummer. He shows up with the new guitar I am playing in our band. I am used to strats but this is one vintage gibson I am dying over. It has a circuit board inside the body and only a small number were made. Anyone know the guitar yet? Bob moog designed the active electronics. Heres the wiki.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibson_RD

RD Artist 1977-82 The best known RD, the Artist featured active circuitry with switchable bright mode, compression and expansion. No passive mode. The electronics consisted of a 9v battery powering a circuit board the length of the body, accessible from the back cover. Also available as a bass. The neck scale was shortened in 1979 to 24 3/4", a return to the standard Gibson scale used on other solid bodied guitars. The post 79 instruments are less desirable today than the original '77 Artist, which has become something of a modern classic.

It has built in Bob moog designed compression and expansion circuits.

Pictures coming soon. This is the sweetest guitar in the world omg.

http://www.zuitar.com/guitars/Gibson/Solid_Body/RD/

It is a 77 artist he says. His dad is a good friend of mine. He has a load of vintage guitars. The band I am in just got access to them all for recording. 65 strat here I come.

This sure kicks my american strat in the sustain department.

Rkelly
Sep 7, 2003

Professorbx posted:

The RD itself is an amazing guitar, though I really never liked the Moog circuitry. Always felt like it was a tone sucker. Every RD that I played without the Moog circuits sounded like Thor's hammer, and played like a dream.

I like the ric ocasek crunch, and that compression circuit just makes it eat poo poo.

Rkelly
Sep 7, 2003

Professorbx posted:

The problem with built in circuits in general is that if you don't like them you are kind of stuck with them. Anything in the pickups path will change the tone, lower the output, etc. I tend to make all my guitars have only a volume, if anything at all. If I need volume control or EQ, that is what a volume pedal or the amp is for.

It is not versatile for sure. I like my strat way better. I used to have a fender prodigy with all controls except volume that I loved very much.

I accidentally posted this here instead of the new gear thread sorry guys.

Rkelly
Sep 7, 2003

Carbohydrates posted:

Any interested in a Grosh Electrajet Standard? I feel weird posting guitars here after I posted them in the "new instruments" thread.

Interested in cash, a Vox AC30 + cash, a Soloway of some sort (ideal), or a Danocaster T-style. Might be up for some other stuff... try me?

I will trade you a hammond m3 from 62. a 70s yamaha acoustic that rules and a rockman wah that is a rare wah. Maybe add in some cash? How much did you pay for it?

Anyone who has delay pedals I will trade the rockman wah for a delay or the m3 for a nice delay like a Dr scientist or something.

Rkelly
Sep 7, 2003
That shipping is insane. I mailed a sequencer to england about 2 years ago, and I only payed 60 with insurance first class. It was at least 10 times the size of that and weighed 5 lbs.

Rkelly
Sep 7, 2003
Trading 70's yamaha acoustic, full size dreadnought that rules I will have to check the model number its at my girls. Great shape. Comes with case. Will trade for keyboards, apc40s ,awesome delay pedals, a proco rat {I want a second one for bass}, interfaces with 4 ins or more, midi percussion pads. no guitars or basses or drums.

I have a great hammond m3 still would take not much and it rules.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9MS83K-2Mk&feature=related

Same as the two tier playing lead on the left in the video. This thing crushes in elctronica or rock,dub,reggae poo poo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXN8LQzIHMM&feature=related
heres a m3 thru a wah. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-pEwUMZ1g4&feature=related

Rkelly fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Jun 23, 2009

Rkelly
Sep 7, 2003
I have a tubescreamer, metalzone, rockman wah, digitech synth wah , and a one spot adapter. I would trade for any old midi controller or old digital synth. I just want 49 keys and a modwheel. I would also trade for some cheap studio monitors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rkelly
Sep 7, 2003

muckswirler posted:

I'm looking to find these guys a new home. They're Event TR6's in great condition, no scratches or dings. They're really nice for the price and would be perfect for a project studio. I have the original boxes and all included shipping materials. I'll even toss in a few reels of 1/4" if that's your thing.

$250 obo
We can split shipping as long as it's reasonable. If you want more info, just ask.

edit - If those pics aren't big enough, I can take some larger ones.

If these are around in a couple weeks when I get some extra funding I will grab these for sure bud.