Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Rifter17 posted:

I have an Italia Mondial bass. I bought it in December of 2003. Its in good condition and everything is in working order. I have it strung up with flatwound black nylon strings, which the original owner put on it. I liked the strings so much, that I never changed them.

Stuff I would dig on: MicroKORG, cello (although I'd probably would have to cough up some cash on my end), EBS Valvedrive + cash, and bass parts (bridge, ultralight tuners, pots and caps, etc.). I dunno. I'll also take straight out cash on the bass.

I'm also in Orange County, so if some OC or socal goons want to see the bass or something that would make shipping a ton easier.

I don't have any of those things to trade but how much are you looking at selling that thing for? I love obscure and cool looking basses.

My AIM is FFu 0 K (I know, I got it in highschool or something). I'm fairly interested if the price is right :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU