Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deelon
Sep 18, 2003
I have a Crate Blue Voodoo (BV50). It's a somewhat rare version of the blue voodoo which is a 50 watt tube head, and two 1x12 cabs with celestion vintage 30s. It's upholstered with dark purple tolex. Sweet rear end amp, even sweeter cabs. I'd like to get another amp out of this, or maybe some pedals, or a guitar, or just whatever. I'm open to anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deelon
Sep 18, 2003

Theorist B posted:

I figured I would try this hear. I have an Orange 212 cab. I am looking for an Orange 112. Anyone want to trade plus cash or maybe a pedal?

The cab has some cosmetic issues here and there. I have been using it pretty regularly for gigging over the past 3ish years, it still sounds amazing and is 100 percent in working order. I am only getting rid of it because I need something smaller. We went from being a 1 guitar band to a 3 guitar band so smaller amps make sense.

Here is a photo of it.

I have a cab from a crate blue voodoo 50. It's a 112 with a vintage 30 in it, blue tolex, top condition. It sounds great. I could also throw in some cash or other gear if you're not tied down to the orange brand.

Deelon
Sep 18, 2003
I've got a mid-to-late 70's Fender Bassman 70 that I'd like to trade for tube amp with reverb. Ideally something like a hotrod deluxe or deluxe reverb. I can throw some cash into the deal for the right amp if need be. This is an awesome amp, but I've got to have something with reverb!

The bassman is in good condition. Tolex is in good shape, the pots aren't scratchy, and it was recapped about 5 years ago. Tubes are pretty much new: 2 Groovetubes 6l6s, the 12ax7s are NOS amperex bugle boys, and the 12at7 is a NOS RCA. It sounds really good. It's super loud, and stays clean about 3/4 of the way up, then distorts nicely at high volumes, and especially when you patch both channels together. This amp takes pedals better than any other amp I've ever played as well. I can get some more pictures if anyone is interested.

Deelon
Sep 18, 2003

CPL593H posted:

What state are you in and are you interested in selling it outright?

I'm in Virginia and I'd rather trade it, but if I don't get any good offers I'll sell it.

Deelon
Sep 18, 2003
I've got a 1970's Kent Les Paul copy up for grabs. It's in decent shape for its age, and it's been heavily upgraded. It sounds really good, and it's loud and resonant when unplugged. New grover vintage style tuners, new tusq nut, new bridge/saddles, GFS pro series pickups, switchcraft jack. The only problem is that the 1st fret buzzes pretty badly, so it could use a setup. Other than that, it's in good shape. Cosmetically, the finish is thinning where your arm meets the body, and there are some screwholes poking out from behind the new tuners. I also have the black speed knobs, black pickup rings, and a black switch ring that used to be on it.

Will trade for microphones and recording gear, cymbals, or otherwise, $115+shipping

EDIT: SOLD!!!

Deelon fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Jun 12, 2013

Deelon
Sep 18, 2003
Do you guys need some compressors? I've got two Yamaha GC2020 comps (actually one is a Soundtech ST200CL, but it's the exact same unit, just rebranded). They both work well, and sound a hell of a lot better than something like an Alesis 3630. The sidechain is handy, and the noise gate actually works well. If you want 'em, I'm asking 115 shipped for the pair, which is about what one unit is going for on ebay. I'll also trade for a Shure SM57 + 20 bucks or so, or maybe other random recording gear.

Deelon
Sep 18, 2003
Feeler post:

Would anyone like to trade a (real) Roland Space Echo for my pristine Echoplex? Works great, sounds great, comes with a spare belt, new tape, and it's been re-capped. Pics coming soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deelon
Sep 18, 2003
I've got a 22" Zildjian Kerope for sale. It weighs 2434gms. Great condition--no cracks or keyholing. I was lucky enough to be able to pick this one out from about 10 different Kerope rides and this one was the winner. Comes with original bag and documentation. $300 shipped.

Here's a soundclip:

http://tindeck.com/listen/womeq