Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
I'm selling an Esp LTD Truckster on sa-mart if anyone is interested. http://bit.ly/jaSirp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
Is anyone selling a 2x12 Rectifier Cab? Preferably the horizontal version with V30s. Please PM or email me taliababa@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
1984 Gibson Explorer modified to resemble the EET FUK ESP explorer used by Metallica's James Hetfield. The middle finger "inlays" are stickers which are removable. The electronics and knobs were redone to make it more in line with the ESP version. I'm looking to get $1750 + shipping. I'll listen to offers.
Specs:
EMG 81/60
Mahogany body and neck
Rosewood fingerboard
Tune-o-matic bridge and stop piece
Bone nut
Gotoh tuners
The fretboard has MOP dot inlays with the middle finger stickers covering them.
Gibson OHSC is included. The case is in okay condition. 2 of 3 latches are broken. The middle clasp is intact. It has general wear and tear for a nearly 30 year old case.

If you need a picture of the case please feel free to message me.

The exact manufacture date, based on the serial number, is as follows: Nashville Plant, TN, USA January 11st, 1984 Production Number: 9 This information was found at guitardaterproject.org

Has less than 10 hours of use. Frets have no wear. No dings, dents, or scratches.

Panterica fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Mar 5, 2013

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
I'm looking to sell a 2003 ESP LTD Grynch. It's a James Hetfield signature baritone guitar. $2800 + shipping. Please feel free to make me an offer. It's in mint condition. There is one discoloration at the top of the headstock binding.
Set-Neck, 27" baritone
Neck: Maple
Body: Mahogany
Fingerboard: Rosewood, 24 XJ frets, "dot" inlays with "Grynch" at 12th fret
Electronics: active EMG 81 (bridge) / 60 (neck), Volume, EMG Afterburner Gain Circuit, Toggle 3 way selector
Hardware: TonePros System II locking bridge/tail, Sperzel locking tuners
Logos and serials: -- front of headstock: "LTD" white italic font logo, "ESP" white logo on the truss rod cover
Colors and other features: black with sparkly green metallic flames graphics (to match James car), black hardware, comes with C.O.A.

More pictures can be seen here:

http://bit.ly/14rTQMI

Panterica fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Apr 2, 2013

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
1997 ESP KH-1
- Shape: similar to Gibson Flying V
- construction: bolt-on neck - neck: maple
- body: mahogany
- fingerboard: rosewood, 22 XJ frets, "devil" inlays
- electronics: active EMG 81 (bridge), 1 Volume
- hardware: Original Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo, Gotoh Tuners, 42mm Locking Nut
- logos and serials: - front of headstock: "ESP" light grey/gold glittered logo + signature (the first made don't have the signature)
- back of headstock: K-1XXX serial number stamped in white, "ESP CUSTOM GUITARS" round white glittered logo

The guitar is in excellent shape for an 16 year old guitar. The frets have plenty of life and outside of the one ding on the upper V, the guitar is immaculate. Any questions please ask. There's a small ding on the top most V. The truss rod and tremolo covers are missing. Also, I don't have the COA. I'm looking to get $1300 + shipping. It comes with a non-original hard shell case.

ESP Jeff Hanneman custom shop guitar in MINT (9.5/10) condition. ALL ORIGINAL. Neck through construction with an alder body, EBONY fretboard (24 frets). Active EMG 81/85 pickups, with Floyd Rose tremelo. I bought this guitar from a collector in 2008 in unplayed condition, and it has had minimal play time since. It is a true beauty and is in PRISTINE condition. No dents, dings or scratches. Never gigged and never taken out of my smoke-free studio. Comes with original ESP hard case.

$1800 + shipping

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
2009 EVH Wolfgang USA Standard electric guitar. Fantastic guitar in mint condition. Comes with EVH hardshell case. MSRP- $3921.00 I'm looking to get $2200 shipped to the CONUS. I'm also willing to trade for any of the following: ESP KH-1, KH-3, KH-4, JH-1, JH-3, ESP MXII, MX250, MX220, or an ESP Jeff Hanneman urban camo.

An instrument that is the result of a lifetime obsession for perfection.
The EVH Wolfgang electric guitar represents 2 years of intense research and development, and a year of brutal testing on the road. With every aspect examined and upgraded to the highest standards, the EVH Wolfgang has been produced to Eddie's exact specifications and has features identical to the Wolfgang guitars he records and performs with. The EVH Wolfgang includes a distinctive double-cutaway body with an arched AA maple top on a lightweight basswood back, a quartersawn single-piece AA bird's-eye maple neck fitted with stainless steel frets, double-potted custom-wound guitar pickups, five-piece binding on the matching body and headstock, custom-made signature tuning machines, Floyd Rose double-locking trem with the patented EVH D-Tuna drop-D tuning system, and Bourns low-friction pots.

Another distinctive Eddie-mod is the 3-way pickup toggle wired in reverse: the up position (normally the neck pickup) is the bridge pickup, down (normally the bridge) is the neck pickup.
Features
1-1/2" basswood back
1-2" arched maple top
Bolt-on quartersawn maple neck
AA bird's-eye maple fingerboard
25-1/2"-scale length
Compound fingerboard radius 12"-16"
22 vintage-size stainless steel frets
Floyd Rose R2 locking nut
1-5/8" nut width
Chrome hardware
EVH-branded Gotoh tuners, chrome with pearloid buttons
EVH-branded Floyd Rose locking tremolo
EVH humbuckers (neck and bridge)
3-way pickup toggle (reverse wired)
Master Volume and Tone Controls
2 Bourns low-friction pots 250k/500k
SKB case with molded stripes
Unique features:
Hard mount pickups
Magna Coatings paint
2 graphite neck reinforcement rods
Schaller chrome string retainer
EVH D-Tuna
Square jack plate

Thanks for looking!

Panterica fucked around with this message at 13:54 on May 28, 2013

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

Panterica posted:

2009 EVH Wolfgang USA Standard electric guitar. Fantastic guitar in mint condition. Comes with EVH hardshell case. MSRP- $3921.00 I'm looking to get $2200 shipped to the lower 48.

An instrument that is the result of a lifetime obsession for perfection.
The EVH Wolfgang electric guitar represents 2 years of intense research and development, and a year of brutal testing on the road. With every aspect examined and upgraded to the highest standards, the EVH Wolfgang has been produced to Eddie's exact specifications and has features identical to the Wolfgang guitars he records and performs with. The EVH Wolfgang includes a distinctive double-cutaway body with an arched AA maple top on a lightweight basswood back, a quartersawn single-piece AA bird's-eye maple neck fitted with stainless steel frets, double-potted custom-wound guitar pickups, five-piece binding on the matching body and headstock, custom-made signature tuning machines, Floyd Rose double-locking trem with the patented EVH D-Tuna drop-D tuning system, and Bourns low-friction pots.

Another distinctive Eddie-mod is the 3-way pickup toggle wired in reverse: the up position (normally the neck pickup) is the bridge pickup, down (normally the bridge) is the neck pickup.
Features
1-1/2" basswood back
1-2" arched maple top
Bolt-on quartersawn maple neck
AA bird's-eye maple fingerboard
25-1/2"-scale length
Compound fingerboard radius 12"-16"
22 vintage-size stainless steel frets
Floyd Rose R2 locking nut
1-5/8" nut width
Chrome hardware
EVH-branded Gotoh tuners, chrome with pearloid buttons
EVH-branded Floyd Rose locking tremolo
EVH humbuckers (neck and bridge)
3-way pickup toggle (reverse wired)
Master Volume and Tone Controls
2 Bourns low-friction pots 250k/500k
SKB case with molded stripes
Unique features:
Hard mount pickups
Magna Coatings paint
2 graphite neck reinforcement rods
Schaller chrome string retainer
EVH D-Tuna
Square jack plate

Thanks for looking!

I'm looking to trade this guitar for Mesa Mark V combo.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
gone

Panterica fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Sep 24, 2013

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
gone

Panterica fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Sep 24, 2013

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
WTT Turbo Tuner ST-200 for a Polytune 2.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

Noise Machine posted:

anyone got any tuner pedals they wanna get rid of?

If you're still looking I've got a Turbo Tuner for sale or trade.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

DrChu posted:

You can get a new Polytune 2 for $80 from Musician's Friend (with coupon fallsale13a). Would you sell the Turbo Tuner for that much?

PM sent.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
For Sale - PRS 513 25th Anniversary. This guitar was a special order with 10 Top and Angry Larry finish. Excellent sounding instrument and playing guitar. The guitar is in excellent+ condition. It comes with the 25th Anniversary case and includes all the case candy.

Here are the flaws:
small chip between the bridge and middle pickup
small dimple on the back of the body
small dimple & scratch on the back of the neck between the 3rd and 4th fret

I tried taking pictures of the flaws, but I wasn't able to get them to show up using my cellphone camera. When I get out of work in the morning, I'll take some photos with my digital camera.

I bought this guitar off of eBay last week. It sounds outstanding. The build quality is superb. The reason I'm trading it is because it feels awkward to play. All of my previous guitars either had a single or dual humbuckers. I'm constantly hitting the middle pup while playing. It's driving me batshit crazy.

Here are my primary wants:
PRS Custom 24
PRS Custom 22
Caparison TAT II
Axe-Fx Ultra or II

Feel free to offer something else. I'm looking to get $2395 in trade or $2200 cash shipped to the Lower 48. Every where else + shipping.

Thanks for looking,

Bill

Panterica fucked around with this message at 12:21 on Oct 10, 2013

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
I'm considering trading my 3 month old Mark V. I bought it from an authorized Mesa/Boogie dealer. The warranty has 4 years 9 months left. It comes with the slip cover, casters, foot switch, and all paperwork. Ideally we'd do a straight trade for the Mark V and Axe Fx II. If you've got an Axe Fx Ultra and are willing to either trade me a power amp, powered speaker(s) or pay extra, we can work something out.

I really only want to trade with someone located in New England, upstate NY, or Quebec. I'd really rather not ship it, as it's going to be incredibly expensive. If you insist on me shipping it, I'll consider it as long as you're willing to pay all shipping costs.

Sell price is $2100 or trade for an Axe Fx II or Ultra + cash or power amp/powered speaker.

Panterica fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Oct 21, 2013

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

I really want a multi-effects processor that can be run with the 4 cable method. After doing a bunch of research (10 whole minutes) it seems like the AxeFx standard or Ultra fit the bill. The TC G Major was also a contender, but I would need an overdrive/distortion pedal upfront. Realistically, the AxeFx is overkill. The only effects I use regularly are chorus, delay, and wah. Those are the pedals I currently own. A flanger and phaser are on my list to buy in the near future. I like the reverb of my Mark V, but would like to have other alternatives. The Mark V has plenty of gain in channel 3, I just want to dirty up channel 1.

I'd like to trade the Carvin ST 300 Elite for either AxeFx standard or Ultra. Cash price: $1850 obo. You pay shipping and PayPal fees, I live in Rutland, VT 05701

Some other things I'd be willing to trade for:
EVH USA Wolfgang Stealth
John Petrucci 6 or 7 string stealth
Dean RC7 Xenocide

ST300 Elite
Original Floyd Rose Tremolo
Sperzel locking tuners
LN - Floyd Rose Locking Nut
FK - Bookmatched Flamed Koa Top
KOA - Koa Neck/Koa Body
5K - 5-Piece Koa Neck w/ 2 Maple Stripes
PTH - Pointed Angled 6s Headstock
FKPH - Flamed Koa Headstock Matches Body Finish
EFB - Ebony Fingerboard Black (No Streaking)
ABS - Abalone Signature Inlays
STF - Stainless Med-Jumbo Frets
S22B - S22B Bridge Pickup w/ Metal Cover to Match Hardware
S22J - S22J Neck Pickup w/ Metal Cover to Match Hardware
WLL - Large White Logo (IN, RIN, PTH, PTHR only)
Windowed flight case

Panterica fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Oct 21, 2013

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

foonykins posted:

That thing is unbelievably beautiful. I wish I was made of money cause I would pick that up in a heartbeat, and I'm not a fan of guitars with pointy anything.

iostream.h, sorry for not getting back to you a few days ago. I had some unexpected automotive bills (I never knew an exhaust could just, like, fall off) and am a little light funded to pick up that Tascam from you. Obviously if anyone else wants it, by all means let them have it, but I'm just letting you know that I'm still interested.

Thanks man. It plays and sounds as good as it looks. This is my first Carvin and if their other guitars are anything like this one, I'll be buying another in the not to distant future.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
I'd really like to sell the Carvin, so I could take the proceeds to buy an Axe Fx. Please buy it or make me an offer.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

Panterica posted:

I really want a multi-effects processor that can be run with the 4 cable method. After doing a bunch of research (10 whole minutes) it seems like the AxeFx standard or Ultra fit the bill. The TC G Major was also a contender, but I would need an overdrive/distortion pedal upfront. Realistically, the AxeFx is overkill. The only effects I use regularly are chorus, delay, and wah. Those are the pedals I currently own. A flanger and phaser are on my list to buy in the near future. I like the reverb of my Mark V, but would like to have other alternatives. The Mark V has plenty of gain in channel 3, I just want to dirty up channel 1.

I'd like to trade the Carvin ST 300 Elite for either AxeFx standard or Ultra. Cash price: $1850 obo. You pay shipping and PayPal fees, I live in Rutland, VT 05701

Some other things I'd be willing to trade for:
EVH USA Wolfgang Stealth
John Petrucci 6 or 7 string stealth
Dean RC7 Xenocide

ST300 Elite
Original Floyd Rose Tremolo
Sperzel locking tuners
LN - Floyd Rose Locking Nut
FK - Bookmatched Flamed Koa Top
KOA - Koa Neck/Koa Body
5K - 5-Piece Koa Neck w/ 2 Maple Stripes
PTH - Pointed Angled 6s Headstock
FKPH - Flamed Koa Headstock Matches Body Finish
EFB - Ebony Fingerboard Black (No Streaking)
ABS - Abalone Signature Inlays
STF - Stainless Med-Jumbo Frets
S22B - S22B Bridge Pickup w/ Metal Cover to Match Hardware
S22J - S22J Neck Pickup w/ Metal Cover to Match Hardware
WLL - Large White Logo (IN, RIN, PTH, PTHR only)
Windowed flight case

Still available. $1500 + shipping.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
Pedals for sale:
TC Electronic Corona Chorus: $70
TC Flashback: SOLD
TC Polytune II: SOLD
PCE Aluminum Falcon II: SOLD
Dunlop Kirk Hammett signature wah: $90

Feel free to make me an offer.

Price includes shipping to the US. I will ship internationally, but you'll have to pay shipping. Personal Paypal or add 3%. I'll give discounts if you buy multiple pedals.

Located in Rutland, VT USA.

Panterica fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Dec 5, 2013

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
I recently acquired this from Zack. It's in almost mint condition. There's nothing at all wrong with it, I'm getting rid of it in order to buy an EVH USA Wolfgang. I'm located in the US and would be willing to ship it internationally almost anywhere. If you've got an EVH USA Wolfgang with a Floyd Rose let me know. Maybe we can work out a cash + JP6 deal. I'm looking to get $1400 + shipping obo.

Here's a link to more pics:http://s652.photobucket.com/user/en...ml?sort=3&o=436

PM if you're interested.

Panterica fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Dec 15, 2013

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
WTB: Mesa/Boogie Dual or Triple Rectifier. Please PM if you've got one for sale. I'm primarily looking for the 3 channel solo head. It should include the footswitch.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
I recently bought a used Triple Rectifier Solo head. It's the 3 channel version. Unfortunately, I'm not loving it. As such, I'm hoping to trade the Recto + cash for a Mark V head. PM if you've got one available. It works fine. There are only some minor wear. The black diamond plate is worn in a couple of places. The rubber sheath for the handle has come loose on one end. It's missing the rubber feet. I've ordered, from Mesa, the rubber handle sheath and the rubber feet. Both will arrive next week.

I'm looking to trade the recto + cash for a Mark V head. Sale price for the rectifier is $800 + shipping.

I've recently ordered an ESP Horizon III from a retailer in Australia. It's new old stock. Never played or demoed. I'm considering selling it as I've got it in my head to buy an Axe Fx II. If you've got an Axe Fx Ultra + cash or II and are interested in this hard to find (in the US at least) let me know. I'd also consider an EVH USA Wolfgang Stealth or I need a Mesa Mark V head

I've purchased all new "normal" black hardware to replace the cosmo (nickel) black hardware. Most pieces are on hand, but the tuners are on their way from Australia. The list of parts I bought are as follows:
Gotoh Floyd Rose, locking nut, and string retainer
Gotoh SG360-07B-HAPM adjustable tuners 3+3
Volume and tone knobs
Oval Jack Plate
3 way pickup selector
The parts I bought totaled over $300. I will send the ones I've got on hand and mail the rest when they arrive.

Trade or cash value of the Horizon $1800.

The Horizon arrived today. There's a minor scratch as the assfucks from Australia just decided to toss the loving fret protector loose in the case.

http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/taliababa/library/Esp%20horizon%20iii

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

Panterica fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Feb 27, 2014

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

Panterica fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Feb 27, 2014

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
I've got 2 sets of matched quads Winged =C= 6L6GC. $125 per quad shipped to the US. I'm willing to ship internationally if you pay for shipping. Alternatively, I'd be interested in trading for a matched quad JJ KT77's.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3610108&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post425957833

I'm looking for an Axe Fx II & MFC-101. I'd prefer the mark 2 Axe and mark 3 MFC.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
Anyone have a BKP Aftermath neck? I'd prefer an uncovered black w/black bolts. Alternatively, I'd buy another Aftermath bridge 50mm and short legs. Again, preferably uncovered black w/black bolts.

I'll listen to any other BKP neck pups you might have for sale.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
Anyone have a set of BKP Aftermaths, Warpigs, or other metal oriented BKP's for sale or trade?

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
gone

Panterica fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Mar 13, 2014

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
Matched pair of Winged C 6L6GC has very little use, <50 hours. Probably closer to 20 hours. $65 shipped to the Lower 48. I'm willing to ship internationally but shipping will extra.

(3) Electro-Harmonix 5U4GB - Brand new. $7.50 ea or $20 for all 3.

Panterica fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Mar 17, 2014

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
Is anyone looking for a Fractal MFC-101 Mark 3? I'm considering selling them separately or together as I really don't need the amp and cab modelling. My rig is pretty simple and the Axe is way more than I need. I'm hoping to get $800 + shipping for the MFC-101.

The MFC is brand new in an unopened box.

Update: Axe Fx has sold.

PIctures will be uploaded tonight.

Panterica fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Mar 17, 2014

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
I've got the following brand new pedals for sale:
MXR EVH 35th Anniversary Wah $190 + shipping, Flanger $190 + shipping, and Phaser $175 + shipping. There are only 1000 of each. They've never been used and only taken out of their boxes to photograph.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
WTB: Fractal Axe Fx Ultra or II. PM if you've got one available.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
FS: Caparison TAT II Dark Night. This is a very rare finish with a very limited production run. They made 30 TAT and 30 TAT II. It's in excellent condition with only a few scratches. The pickups in this guitar were wired hot just like a Les Paul. This was done by the previous owner.
There are a few scratches on it. There's an indentation near the bridge, some pick scratches, 2 scratches on the end of the headstock, and one on the headstock below the letter "p".

I'm looking to get $1900 + shipping. No trades. I'll ship internationally but it'll be very expensive (especially to Asia or Australia). I'm located in Rutland, VT. PM if you're interested.

I bought a calibrated set of Warpigs to install, but never did as they haven't arrived yet. Nick, from the Axe Palace, sent me an email saying they'll be here soon. I'll sell the TAT II and Warpigs for $2100 + shipping. Specs on the Warpigs:
53mm, short legs, 2 conductor, black w/black bolts.

TAT II Dark Night with Hard Case: Specifications
Neck Joint: Neck Through Body, 15 degree headstock with Devil's Tail "Through And Through" Logo/White Binding
Machine Heads: Gotoh SG381-07 H.A.P
Neck Material: Hard Maple Fingerboard Material: Ebony fretboard. Body Wood: Alder TAT Shape with custom Dark Night limited finish, Gotoh-Cosmo black HW
Neck Scale: 648mm (25 1/2 inch.), Nut Width: 42mm, Caparison neck grip, 24 Jumbo Frets on Ebony fretboard
Nut: Schaller R2, 42mm, Position Inlay: Clock
Bridge: Schaller S-FRT II, Whammy bar.
Pickups: Neck Position: Caparison PH-F, Bridge Position: Caparison PH-R
Controls: Master Volume(CTS), 3Way Toggle Switch, Master Tone with Neck Pickup and Bridge
Tuning: Standard
Caparison Guitar case included

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
FS: Diezel VH4. I installed a set of JJ KT77 3 weeks ago. Comes with a custom midi footswitch. It absolutely roars. There are no tears in the tolex. It's in nearly mint condition. No dings or dents. This is very much a feeler. If I don't get the price I want, I'll happily keep it. $2900 + shipping (firm) US and Canada only. Sorry, it's much too heavy to ship overseas. NO TRADES. Located in Rutland, VT. If you buy it this weekend, I'll ship it free to the Lower 48.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
I purchased the MFC-101 from Fractal April 3rd. It's never been used as I'm still learning the in's and out's of the Axe Fx 2. I'm sure at some point in the future I'll sit down and take the time to learn about programming MIDI, but right now I really don't the time. Additionally, I'm having shoulder surgery in 2 weeks, so I won't be playing the guitar for at least a month.

The Stomplabels Stompbox basic set is also brand new. I purchased it in March.

I'm looking to get $900 Paypal and shipped to the Lower 48. Anywhere else, you'll have to pay shipping.
NO TRADES.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
WTB: Matched set of Winged C 6L6GC. PM if you've got some available. I need at least 3 matched pairs. I'd also be interested in matched quads or sextets. I'm located in Rutland, VT. Price wise, I'd like to spend $75 for a matched pair. They don't have to be brand new, but they shouldn't have more than 30 hours usage.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

iostream.h posted:

I'm not trying to poo poo on you man, but is there some reason you're asking $150 more than they are new, directly from Fractal?

I'm aware the MFC-101 sells for $750, but shipping isn't free. The MFC cost $783.02 + the stomplabels cost $58.56 = $841.58. I'm making $58.42.

Panterica fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Apr 22, 2014

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

iostream.h posted:

Fair enough. I didn't realize the stomplabels were an additional cost either. I'm trying to figure out how I want to allocate some incoming cash, had been considering one of these, hit up the F/A website saw they were sold out, saw your ad and jumped to an incorrect conclusion.

Sorry about that, if you still have it when I'm square I may give you a shout.

No worries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
FS: LTD Kill'em All guitar. Only 300 built. It's in near mint condition. There is some minor play wear. I'll take better pics and upload them tomorrow.

Bolt-On-Neck Construction
25.5” Scale
Alder Body
Maple Neck
Ebony Fingerboard With Metallica Logo A 12th Fret
42mm Graphite Nut
Thin-U Neck Contour
24 XJ Frets
Black Hardware
LTD Tuners
TOM Bridge
EMG 81(B) & EMG 60(N) P.U.
Finish: Kill‘Em All Graphic
Includes Custom ESP / Metallica Hardshell Case & Certificate Of Authenticity

I'm looking to get $800 + shipping. Located in Rutland, VT. No trades.