Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

Justus posted:

I have a good monitoring setup that I'm happy with and can make good mixes on already, but it is admittedly highly-colored, and I've been thinking about picking up something flatter to use as a reference. I don't have the money just right at the moment, but I've got a couple of payloads due in a few weeks if you still have it then.

If you manage to pick those up you'll love them. It'll take a bit of getting used to as with any new set of monitors but they have a sound that corresponds to a really wide variety of audio gear. Great fidelity, powerful, very solid bass response that isn't phasey at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

I've got a used Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 3 interface for sale. Stock photo for those who aren't familiar with it:

I've had it for about a year and a half now. It's in good functional shape; the rubber sticky bits on the expression pedal came off, but they always come off, drat it. They weren't that important anyway, your foot isn't going to have trouble operating it without them there. The output jacks prefer balanced TRS 1/4" cables, and are a little finicky with 1/4" patch cables, which manifests as a buzzing sound unless they are situated correctly. You could, if you wished, install jacks that are more forgiving of non-TRS cables for a pretty low price.

As of late last year, this works with Native's Controller Editor software to be a general MIDI controller - eight switches which can be either momentary or latching, defined in the software, in addition to the expression pedal and its switch. Full control over the MIDI aspects. It has some expansion jacks too, so you can add more control if you need it. Previously, it only interfaced with Guitar Rig software, but now it works for everything, including DAW automation, etc., which makes it a lot more generally useful, obviously.

I'm giving ML first crack at this, then it goes on sale a bunch of places. I was thinking $140 shipped. And because this is important to note, this is not an NFR unit or anything like that - I purchased it as part of Guitar Rig 3 Kontrol Edition bundle before I started writing professionally.

Let me know if you're interested or if you have any questions about it!

Edit: Lowered the price, I'll cut ML a deal. Hop on it if you need a good instrument DI and midi controller.

Agreed fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Mar 30, 2010

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Hadlock posted:

Also: Thanks Agreed, got your Reflector pedal the day before the move, it sounds great!

Glad you like it :) I miss any pedal that goes out, but the SMMH for Col.Kiwi (if I recall correctly) and the Reflector to you are the two I'll miss the most. They were part of my guitar->pedals->amp sound for years. The two pedals that I basically never turned off. I loved them, still love them, just can't justify keeping stuff that isn't getting plugged in now that I've gone practically all digital.

Take care of it and enjoy it, it is a fantastic reverb. I don't know of any other affordable options with an analog dry path and parameter control like it has.

Speaking of which, it didn't come with any of the goodies when I got it because it was a display model and the jerks at GC had thrown out the box. Here's a link to the Reflector manual. The combined Plate+Spring (Spring 2) mode is heavenly.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Hey, what if I did like $125 for the Rig Kontrol but we split shipping? Would someone want it then? It's a quality unit, but it's redundant in my studio. Let me know what I can do to move it on down the line, I'm always willing to work with someone.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

I still have a Rig Kontrol 3 in good shape that I'm selling for $125. If shipping is high I'll split it with you. Rig Kontrol 3 now works as a general MIDI controller over its USB 2.0 cable thanks to an upgrade in 2009 to NI's Controller Editor software. So even if you don't have Guitar Rig, it's got two very clean, quality DIs adjustable for instrument or line level input (with a switch), and individual preamp level adjustment for each. It has eight switches which can be configured any way you want them (e.g. momentary, hold, whatever), plus an expression pedal and a switch activated by the expression pedal, wah-style.

It has two expansion jacks for switch or expression pedals. It has TRS balanced outputs, with a switch that goes between normal and loud output (helps if you have less sensitive monitoring, or if your operating system wants to choke its volume output - volume level is controlled in software). It also has a separate headphone output with adjustable level. I've used it alone to drive my Sennheiser HD-650s, which are about as high of impedance cans as you'll realistically encounter. Its headphone amp isn't exactly magical, but it's perfectly fine to monitor quietly with.

In addition to all those functions, it also has a MIDI interface, one in, one out.

$125 seems like a steal for this, since the hardware itself cost more than twice that new last time I checked. I bought it with Guitar Rig 3 as the "Kontrol Edition" bundle, which at the time cost over $450.

One thing about it: it doesn't like cheap patch cables. It was made to use balanced outputs and it really is best to use balanced TRS cables with it. With cheapo mono patch cables, it can get a hum or buzz if they're positioned incorrectly. I have another Rig Kontrol unit that does the same thing, but I'm still not certain it's supposed to be like that. So it could be a flaw in the unit. Still, I don't know why you'd buy a quality audio interface with control and run garbage cables with it. Maybe 'cause you're broke and in college (that's why I know it has that issue :v:).

Let me know if you're interested.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Two things:

First, I sold the Rig Kontrol 3 approximately three weeks ago. I probably should have already mentioned that. Sorry to crush any hopes.

Second, in support of something Schatten is selling, I just got a Zakk Wylde OD last week and I love it. Not really any sort of honeymoon phase to worry about, either, because it's a modded SD-1, differing from a Tubescreamer by an additional diode to give it asymmetrical clipping; I've played through a ton of Tubescreamers/SD-1 variations from several makers, and the Zakk Wylde OD is basically a super hot-rodded SD-1 with a really wide frequency response and an especially high amount of gain compared to most SD-1 type pedals. I think $60 is a very fair price, since it is well built and sounds great, with modifications from the original SD-1 circuit that are about as extensive as you'd get from a Keeley mod or the like. Just a really cool take on that classic sound. It works great as a lively, crunchy dirt pedal on its own, and it kicks an amp in the rear end real nice too. Don't let the association with a high-gain shredder fool you, it's a very versatile and useful pedal.

I posted a longer review detailing the changes from the typical Tubescreamer and SD-1 in the Post Pictures thread, and tomorrow I'm going to record some demos, guess I might link them in here too since I've taken the liberty of speaking up on the topic.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

the wizards beard posted:

I think I said it before but that's a great deal on the Crate head

No poo poo, if I had a couple hundred to toss right now I would be on that like white on rice. The mexi-strat with fresh pickups and tuners is a great deal too. Fuuuuuuck being broke at a bad time sucks.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

My two cents on the Candada/international shipping issue:

I generally ship using USPS. It's fast, it's easy, the insurance policy is fantastic compared to private shippers, and it's generally far less expensive (almost exponentially so as the item gets heavier or bigger). USPS doesn't offer very good international shipping, though, no tracking, I guess they deal pretty well with customs and all that but while they're inexpensive the lack of tracking and confirmation is a problem if you're dealing with a less communicative buyer*. As such I only ship internationally if the buyer pays all shipping and fully understands that any shipping issues or bullshit is completely not my problem once I send it off. I know that sounds negative, but there's really nothing I can do if anything happens because there's no international tracking of packages if they aren't willing to pay for a (much) more expensive shipping service that offers international tracking. As such I keep my "shady-dar" on super full because the lack of tracking is a bitch, and I am dead serious when I say that when the package goes over the counter, the entire transaction is quite literally out of my hands and there's nothing I can do to help if something happens past that point. I keep all documentation to prove that I've shipped it, insure if possible, etc., and that's all I can do.

*I kind of hate to bring it up because the guy did eventually contact me and the details are in the thread but I shipped a rack pre to somebody in Canada and never heard back from him during what could reasonably be considered the period of the transaction itself. It wasn't for a lot of money, and there wasn't ever a paypal dispute or anything at all nasty... but I didn't learn that it had arrived safely until I mentioned it about a year later when justifying my policy at the time of not shipping internationally, in this thread, and he popped in and apologized for the lack of contact (and let me know it got there safely and he was enjoying it). No offense intended to the gentleman who received it, it was apart from the lack of confirmation of receipt a thoroughly good transaction. It was only after he contacted me here in the thread that I decided I would ship internationally again after all. :shobon:

Agreed fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Nov 23, 2010

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Narwhale posted:

You'd probably know best: what's the cheapest way to ship a pedal? I've used priority mail before and it ends up being around $9-10. Most of the time they're barely too big to fit in the $5 prepaid boxes :argh:. Am I doing it wrong?

I usually use 7x7x6 prepaid boxes. And, yeah, insured and delivery confirmation it usually runs around $10. Granted that I tend to deal in more expensive pedals so it's a smaller fraction of the total than it would be if I were shipping around cheaper stuff, but it's my view that over-engineered packaging is 100% of the time a better idea than trying to go for the cheapest possible option to ship, and worth the extra cost to make sure that it arrives in the same condition that it left. I take my reputation as a seller (and a buyer, but that's a different side of things) pretty seriously and if it means my shipping costs are a little higher it's worth the peace of mind in my opinion.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

mr_package posted:

It was just such a simple transaction (money sent, unit received!) that I never gave it a second thought as far as needing any extra confirmation or whatever. :canada:

Yeah, I really don't mean to bring you up as the "bad example" because it was really a positive transaction overall, I'm just borderline neurotic about shipping communication, and that I can't just type the info in to see that it's been delivered successfully in Canada compounded it.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Small announcement - I am about to sell a lot of great pedals. It's time to let some of the really nice stuff move on to new homes, I think. I could justify hanging onto them when I was reviewing but now that I've got this job that makes most of these conflicts of interest to even discuss over at other forums, it's just time. I haven't sold boutique pedals in a long time so I've got some market research ahead of me but right now it's looking like I might be able to pare down from 40+ non-Wampler pedals to 10 or so. Still too many, but some of them have real sentimental value and I just can't part with them even if I don't need them anymore.

I'll be considering trades for recording equipment (mics, preamps, little mixers), MIDI controllers, and will entertain other trade offers as well though the main idea is to just liquidate a lot of pedals that are in great shape because they just don't get used anymore and in some cases haven't been for more than a year at this point. All will be tested and confirmed fully working before putting them up for sale.

I'll make a list of stuff that's going to be up for sale tomorrow if I have time. As usual, SA Musician's Lounge gets first crack at everything and a little extra discount for being the place I can just chill at. Probably be a week-long period of just posting them for sale here before I post them over at Harmony-Central and buy a supporting membership at TGP, finally, so I can use the Emporium there.

Because of some good experiences with the last few sales, I will ship internationally (though U.S. is still preferred). International sales will be done with an unfortunate necessity: a hands-off policy once I've shipped the item. That is, I'll do my level best to package them to survive a direct hit from spiteful postal employees, insure them for the full value, but once they cross the border there's not much I can do but hope they make it to you in one piece. Shipping for most pedals will be just the cost to ship them; USPS is my preferred carrier.

More details will be forthcoming.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

blue.eyed.ash posted:

I am so not in a place to be spending more money on pedals right now.

:f5:

Haha, well, don't break the bank, it's just gear :)

:f5: not necessary, I'll sit down with my wife tonight and figure out what all is for sale and post it up some time tomorrow most likely.

Edit: Going to have to wait a day, need to make some travel arrangements and that's going to take up the time I was going to use to take pictures and such.

Agreed fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Mar 11, 2011

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Sorry for the lack of followup on the list of poo poo for sale, since I decided to start a cleaning-out sale circumstances have shifted a bit in a positive way that made me have to consider how to go about it. Wife's going to help me get the list, prices and photographs together tomorrow. But, I'm going to end up putting a bunch on ebay on my dad's account in exchange for some work done to a car we're getting... Long story, the end result is a car that's much better on my back (hooray) and a rather more circuitous route selling pedals (boo) so that I can get him the money faster than would otherwise be possible. It will almost certainly mean that I can't give a week of SAML exclusivity before putting them on ebay but I will do what I can for the home team, so to speak.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The Mentalizer posted:

So I've been going through my gear collection over the last few weeks and have a bunch of things I was thinking of selling, but I've noticed the majority of gear posted in the thread is guitar/instrument related. Since I'm a recording engineer, my collection consists of studio gear like old console modules (mic pre/EQ modules from Audix, Calrec and Auditronics; rackmount compressors from Urei, Aphex and Spectrasonics plus a couple of old BBC limiter modules). It's all semi DIY, as the things I'd be selling are all items I just haven't had the time to get around to properly rack mounting with power supplies, etc. It's all high quality stuff: discrete and or hybrid type modules full of good old transformers and the kind of poo poo people like to clone, and all in the under $1K price range (per piece I mean, not everything all together).

Anyway, my question is are any of you guys (or gals) interested in this kind of stuff or would I just be cluttering up the thread with crap nobody wants?

Edit: Alternately, if anyone is looking for something like what I've described you're more than welcome to PM me and see if I have something you'd like. You never know; I've been collecting poo poo for the 20+ years I've been engineering.

My ears are at full mast, by all means please list what you have for sale? I could really use a nice stereo preamp with solid EQ and preferably at least a well calibrated VUmeter on each input, stereo compressor/limiter (if it's a DIY rig, anything analogous to the famous names in functionality would be very welcome here of course), and I am always interested in old console strips/modules if they're either in working order ot close enough to it that the problem or problems is/are known and just requires some attention with a soldering iron and replacement parts.

Not interested in buying anything that I'd have to hunt down some kind of electronic gremlin in, unless the time spent hunting would be reflected in the price and/or the unit itself is interesting enough to make it worth it :)

Also interested in mics but it sounds more like you're clearing house of our version of cobwebs than selling the whole place, so I understand if the mic locker isn't going to be opened up for public consumption.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

It's actually kind of adorably innocent to ask "so should I post all this completely badass awesome poo poo that you guys are gonna love?" - amigo, there'll be a feeding frenzy if any of it is in reasonable condition and you price it to move, haha. I call dibs on a gat dang preamp ;)

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

HollisBrown posted:

Speaking of totally awesome poo poo: does anyone have any NOS american made 12AX7s? I need a pair a tube preamp I have and the JJ's in there now are crackly and noisy.

I don't, but you should see if iostream has some. I think I spoke to him regarding some NOS tubes not too long ago and I think he had some in.

I've changed my setup around a lot and I'm about to have a shitload of pedals to sell because I don't need them anymore and I need to pare down what I bring with me on the trip to Colorado if we expect to make it in one go. I'll be pricing them at mates' rates for the ML before sticking them on eBay. Massive amount of all kinds of really nice dirt pedals, even some really rare stuff probably going to be selling this go-around, but might have some effecty stuff too this time. And, who knows, a guitar or two, though it's been a while since I shipped a guitar and I may just make room however I have to and sell them locally once we get to our destination, not totally sure. Don't feel comfortable shipping in a gig bag, but I don't have guitar boxes laying around like I used to, either.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

muckswirler posted:

It sounds like the stuff that I see in studio basements that they refuse to let go of and you contemplate just stealing because they'll never miss it. I'll just express my interest for the calrec piece specifically or compression anything. For the record if anybody has poo poo that needs gremlins worked out or recapping or whatever I'll totally do it for you if you toss me a couple bucks or a neato thing.

This is my view, too, and if it weren't for my back and the fact that we're about to be moving I'd be up for the troubleshooting too, myself, but I've got much of my gear packed away already and I would rather not have to wait a couple months to figure out what's not quite right about a thing that's not quite right. If it's just known, like "needs new pots, recapped" then that's one thing, haha, just note it and fix it when we get there, but I can't chase down an unknown at this time. Glad you can, that may be helpful given the likely state of some of the gear and the fact that, like it or not, components don't last forever! :)

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Not going to lie hard as gently caress right now, I bet I can't afford that and will miss most/all of it. GOD drat IT

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

I will miss a lot of poo poo but I will NOT miss a Chandler Tube Driver. Tell me more. In PM if you wish. Callin' dibs if you can find it in your heart to let me do that 'til I check my bank account and we negotiate on price. :)

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

I can vouch that SISH is a great seller :rock:

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

iostream.h posted:

Man, I've really got to start taking more advantage of low availability runs and start scalping poo poo too.

Haha, no poo poo. Wow.

Might as well just say "buyer: eat a dick, FIRM no trades"

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

I'll have a brand new 2014 Openhaus coming in as soon as the post office does its thing. I've traded with many of you here and elsewhere, all references available upon request. Since I have complete disdain for the "thing" we have going on here where we try not to gently caress each other because, let's face it, small communities like this one are slowly dying in favor of larger, less tightly woven ones (in no small part due to some members' openly making GBS threads on the fabric of what makes these communities at all connected in the least, by trying to do things like gently caress people out of money scalping, and other activities but mainly that one lately hmmmmHMMMMMM), I'd like to get around $6,000 for this. By my math, that price is more than fair - if you want to spend years of your life waiting for a product, I guess that's fine, but who can put a price on every heartbeat that you'll never have, all the while waiting for something that you probably won't have another opportunity to get, just shining in your peripheral vision like the archetypal green light of hope. Feel free to beat back against the tide all you want, but here's the deal, I've got this, and you don't. For a mere $6,000 - and who here doesn't have six grand they could just casually poo poo out, anyway? - it can be yours. So new, I haven't even put a finger on it yet - from my mail to your doorstep!

My active disregard for you as a person is both free and incredibly obvious with this purchase, but shipping will be around $18. No trades.

Edit: You know what, that's not really fair. OBO on shipping, prefer UPS.

Agreed fucked around with this message at 18:00 on May 26, 2014

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Kilometers Davis posted:

I'll trade you my dirt bike

Hm I hadn't even thought about a wicked sweet dirt bike. Can it be used to go fast and make mud go everywhere and does it make a sound like vrmmmmbbrbrbrbrbrVROOOM when it goes real fast.

Sockington posted:

Does this include any patch cables? Might be interested if they can be tossed in the deal.

No, though I think I can probably throw in some if it's reflected in a fair market value, say $60/cable (rainbow grab bag type, very high quantity per box, you may be familiar with them if not I can link info). Can't lose sight of the opportunity costs here, and anything that gets plugged into this will by virtue of Electron Crystal Lattice Association Memory become intrinsically better sounding. How many patch cables do you need, and also would you be willing to match another potential buyer's offer of a really cool dirt bike that can go in the mud and make jumps.

Thank you for your consideration.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Dotcom Jillionaire posted:

cash only, firm, no trades. sounds totally appropriate for a thread called "gear trades"!

But think of the tremendous value added by intentionally getting in legitimately interested people's way, and then marking products up a shitload so that a second-hand product's cost skyrockets $700+ for no reason at all, you're not even taking that into account and it's unfair to the seller. I really think this whole situation should be looked at in a more positive light, as a fellow attempted screwer of you people, thanks in advance.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Fulltone OCD Drive pedal – $120

What version? If it's V4 or earlier, do you know the value of the output pot? Thanks :)

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Argali posted:

What's the deal with all the versions of the OCD? Does it really matter?

He's just put out a lot of different revisions over the years. Through the V2 and some early V3s, it was very similar in a lot of ways to the VLOD, but that didn't make it sound worse - great pedals both. From what I can tell, developments with the circuit from the V4 onward has been about addressing complaints users had about the V4 and prior units as well as ensuring it'd continue to be profitable and stable to produce while still selling for an affordable price relative to the boutique market at large.

It's a V4 which still sounds super nice.

The V3 is the most desirable one for some reason. If you check Youtube there's a video comparing all 4 versions. The video makes the V4 look pretty weak in comparison but this is mostly to do with the fact that the volume knob works differently on the V4 and gets much louder around 3/4 turned. Also you can run an 18V AC adapter into the V4 to really blow up the sound.

People really differ on this for reasons that aren't super clear. For example, just IMO, but the V4 is my personal favorite, and whether it's V4, V5, V6, or now V7 I think (don't BELIEVE he's up to V8 on it, yet, anyway) I don't think they sound THAT different from one another after they stop sounding a whole lot like VLODs from the late V2/early V3 period. I say this to be totally frank with you and with Argali :)

Some changes to implement a superior impedance relationship both at input and output started in the late V4 production period. You can tell whether it's one of the adjusted ones based on the pot values. It was a kind of middlin', not-so-great initial effort though because while it helped the impedance issue (meaning much more consistent sound without having to stick a buffer on either side of it :v:), it also basically totally dicked with the pot, swapping the original out for one with a screwy taper, so, yeah, it introduced (on accident) output inconsistencies with other models that makes it sound weird in a lineup. Sounds great on its own.

It does sound way better at 18V than at 9V, too, just benefits a lot from the higher headroom.

The thing is, though, I... guess I should PM you with any further questions.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

booshi posted:

I'll get pictures up when I'm home, but I realized that I don't really need my Cry Baby wah anymore. It works great, very few cosmetic marks, nice and smooth, but I'm moving towards a volume pedal instead now the way that my music has been going.

Either wanna sell it or a straight trade for a volume pedal would be preferred.

You already have a volume pedal, it's just disguised as a wah! If you like working on stuff, might give this a look.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Modify-Your-Wah-Pedal/?ALLSTEPS

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Somebody, please, if you're an actual AE in any capacity, just buy those. That's an unreal deal and I wish I had my bank on swole because motherfuckermotherfuckermotherfucker

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

I've used the Planet Waves non-staggered six in-line tuners on a Fender before, just meant adjusting the string trees. Very interesting tuners, worked as advertised, still not sure why I decided to stick with Schaller and Sperzel for my 6-in-a-row/3&3 needs (respectively). There was nothing wrong with the Planet Waves tuners at all, they tuned well, and the idea is really sound.

:raise:

Weird brand loyalty I guess? Schallers and Sperzels were my first locking tuners.

I'm interested in the Mesa EQ, but not sure if it's something I can commit to, so not even going to ask for dibs. But to anyone else curious or on the fence about it, that is a really fun EQ to play around with because it re-voices things somewhat dramatically, especially with amps that can put out some dirt. Hard to emulate that specific EQ curve with more conventional graphic EQs, too.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

He said, spamming his gear twice specifically to make me loving feel sad that I can't buy it all GOD drat IT IOSTREAM

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

firebad57 posted:

Hi goons,
I am moving over to an all-in-one effects solution that has a built-in looper, so I don't have much use for ALL THIS LOOPER:

It's in good used condition, with velcro for a pedal board. Includes power supply. I'd like to get $170 for it shipped. I am most interested in cash, but if someone wanted to throw a whole lot of HH guitar at it (seems unlikely), I would consider it. mholmeslinder [AT!] gmail

Oooh, is that easy to use? Been wanting one since it came out, made do with the tiny loop on a SMMH and then lost interest for a while. Interest is back. :)

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

I'm selling a bunch of (mostly guitar oriented) stuff. I'll have a post listing it individually soon, still taking pictures and getting things ready, but if you want to see what I will be selling here's a link to the imgur album. Includes some pretty neat stuff.

http://imgur.com/a/4fDwl

Stuff not in there yet includes an early 2000s U.S. Fender Telecaster with a hard case, my THD Univalve head (kind of a bitch to ship, might try to sell that locally since there's a solid music scene here), and a NS Design WAV 4 Electric Upright Bass. Not totally sure how to ship that last one, frankly, the thing is really tall. Might be another local thing.

Haven't settled on final prices yet though I will post some firm prices when I get done taking pics and get ready to list it properly in a day or two. I figured I'd post it here first though since that's what I've always done. I'm shipping from Colorado Springs, shipping will probably be free for the pedals but not for bigger items (won't be unreasonable in any case though).

Will update later today/tomorrow with prices and with additional pics. PM me if interested.

Edit: Will update when I can take paypal. Have to re-associate my bank apparently post-move.

Agreed fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Oct 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

gone, all gone

Agreed fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Nov 16, 2015