Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Welcome to the ML gear trading thread! We have a ton of gear available ranging from midi controllers to stomp boxes. If you're looking for something, post a simple request, and if you're selling something, please accompany it with some photos.

I've got a '71 SG that I would consider trading due to me hating the thin necks on these older models. I'm pretty much open to anything right now (especially an old jazzmaster), so if you have something that you feel is similar in value, let me see it!

I'm also looking for a TS808, or the corresponding Maxon pedal. I've got a vintage (80s)CE2 chorus pedal as well as an original crybaby to trade.

edit: The SG has been sold, thanks!

pennywisdom fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Oct 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Yeah, somewhere along the line someone decided it was a good idea.

I will definitely check out that pedal. I instinctively stay away from digitech pedals for some reason.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

There is a DiMarzio Dual Sound in the bridge, and that switch just switches from series-parallel or single-coil operation. There is a DiMarzio PAF in the neck if you're wondering as well.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Nope, not just for me. Post up whatever you want!

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

screammachine posted:

I'll trade you an 808 reissue and a Boss FZ-2 for the SG. Does it have a case?

Sorry, I'm looking for more than a couple hundred bucks worth of pedals. I should probably clarify, I would want to trade the SG for another guitar, and the pedals for more pedals.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Handen posted:

Quite the offer, but I think I'll have to pass. You just have the body for that Jag?

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

dancehall posted:

is that CE-2 black label or green label?

Black label, made in Japan.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

magnificent7 posted:

I'll trade you my Maxon 808 and an Ibanez semi-hollowbody artcore. I don't know what kind of $$ worth of trade you're looking for. Are SGs any different than other humbucker guitars? I just posted a thread asking about the magic of the SG.

I've also got a ton of gear worth trading. Mostly tinier poo poo. I'll go track down pictures and post them.

Fender Champion 30 (SS amp from late 90s I think)
Ibanez Artcore xx83? (don't remember the detals).

Definately interested in that 808, do you have any photos of it?

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

magnificent7 posted:

Green. Three knobs. It's fly. Great pedal. I also have a Fender Blender fuzz box. Used a lot on Smashing Pumpkins records.

Is this run on battery power only? Would you be interested in a pedal(s) to pedal trade?

Danelectro Fab Tone (w/adapter)
Danelectro Wasabi Overdrive
Original Cry Baby
Boss DD-3
Boss CE-2

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Steiler Drep posted:

I'll trade you that SG for an Ibanez RG470 with SD Jazz, JB, and mini '59, strap lock, and coil tap

I'd also like to ask if that tailpiece can be switched for the traditional Gibson/Epiphone tune-o-matic+stopbar combo, or it's too hard to do.

Edit: ah crap, you live in Canada. I'm going up to Boston by the end of June for about 20 days. If a transaction were to happen, I'm guessing shipping?

Floyd Rose :arghfist:

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

chrisnorton posted:

I have a Digitech Grunge distortion pedal I don't need anymore.

Looking to trade that for pedals, really any kind, just not a distortion pedal and not a chorus pedal. I really like Danelectro if someone has a pedal they'd like to get rid of.

Do you have anything else other than the grunge pedal you want to get rid of?

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Steiler Drep posted:

Edit: How much would you sell the SG for? Just wondering

Honestly I have no idea, its pretty banged up, but I dont think I would just sell it for the money.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Anyone have this book kicking around? All the online chain bookstores in Canada don't take paypal so it's a little bit hard for me to find.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Unfortunately Amazon doesn't take paypal, and thats what I'm limited to use at this point.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Trellio posted:

hah, I actually have that. haven't touched it in years though.

Want to get rid of it? If not, I'll definitely take noblystabbed on his offer.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

I'm looking to sell the SG in the first post, I find I'm not using it as much as I would like. Any offers?

Also looking to trade for an MXR Carbon Copy, any takers?

Danelectro Fab Tone (w/adapter)
Danelectro Wasabi Overdrive
Original Cry Baby
Boss DD-3 (w/adapter & daisy chain)
Boss CE-2

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Carbohydrates posted:

Okay I guess I lied when I said "definitely not shipping it." No one local's got the cash together yet.

I'll swap it for an appealing Gibson Les Paul Standard, preferably a Limited Edition or a Standard Plus. I'll also sell it outright for $2k.

This is the reason why I need another job.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Agreed posted:

If it's that new, you probably ought to just keep it and spend some time getting to know it. Why trade something you've only just bought, unless you really don't like it? The Holy Stain's "Fuzz" mode is one of the better sounding medium-high gain fuzz tones I've heard from a pedal, just awesome with a touch of its reverb.

Just noticed one on my local craigslist, maybe the guy will ship it?

http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/msg/803928050.html

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Looking to trade the SG in the OP for a Strat!

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

American standard will do. Do you have any photos?

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

The SG in the OP is till up for trade. I really want a strat, but a gretsch hollowbody will do as well. Or anything as old/beatup really.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

I've got a 1977 MXR Noise Gate/Line driver and an 80's japanese made black label CE-2.

I really want a ts808, loop pedal, carbon copy, or a space echo.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Oops!

Should I start a new thread? it's getting a bit confusing in here.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

I would definitely take that off you if I didn't live in Canada. Goddamnit.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Paytizzle posted:

I've got an American Fender Strat with a natural ash finish that I'd like to trade for something with dual humbuckers or a HSH setup. Just something with a fatter, heavier tone. The guitar is beautiful and in great shape. The input gets loose sometimes, but you just have to tighten it. And I don't have the whammy bar for it anymore - I never used it.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-FSR-Standard-Stratocaster-Electric-Guitar?sku=517883

It looks just like that, except the fretboard is ash like the body. Making it even more gorgeous! I'll post pictures of it if anyone expresses interest.

Could you fire me off an email?

bryanmaniotakis at gmail dot com

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Anyone have a strat they want to get rid of?

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Still looking for an American strat!

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Rashomon posted:

My American Deluxe is still currently for sale or trade. You didn't say anything to me last page...interested?

Could I grab your email?

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Looking to score a hotplate.

To trade I have a PODxt, vintage ce-2, or a wasabi overdrive.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

cat doter posted:

I need a good chorus pedal so bad. What do you want for it? You said you wanted an overdrive pedal, right? I've just got a Boss SD-1 but that's probably not what you're after.

I've got a vintage black label CE2 if you're interested.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

cat doter posted:

Definitely man! What are you after?

I'm open to many things, what do you have?

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

cat doter posted:

My pedal collection is tiny. I've got a Boss DS-1 and SD-1, and a Behringer "hellbabe" wah pedal that I never ever use. I'd love to get the pedal from you and I'd be willing to pay.

Yep, I could sell it to you. Do you have a price tag in mind? These do fetch decent coin from ebay.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

I've seen vintage black labels fetch $150 - $300 depending on condition / original packaging.

I don't have the original packaging, but its in great condition for the age.

I could do $125 if the shipping doesn't rape me.

Ebay listings - http://tinyurl.com/m5u3gu
http://tinyurl.com/lwww8d
http://tinyurl.com/luf2w6

Excuse my lovely web cam -

edit : Holy gently caress, the shipping

pennywisdom fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Jun 19, 2009

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

cat doter posted:

Cheap shipping doesn't bother me as long as it's reliable. $125 is a loving deal though, a lovely chorus pedal will set me back $200+ in Aus so that's practically a steal considering the whole "prestige" of the CE-2s. Hit me up on my e-mail or you can use MSN if that takes your fancy. tmntdeath13@hotmail.com

Sorry, I quoted $125, then edited in the shipping information after which came as a monster surprise.

I can do $180 and ship it Xpresspost international if you would like.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Sounds good, paypal is bryanmaniotakis@gmail.com

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

It's all good, I'm in no rush to sell it and I'm not advertising it anywhere, so let me know if you want it in the near future.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Carbohydrates posted:

American Deluxe HSS strat, 60th Anniversary, with paint damage!

More pics here: http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww278/Carbohydrates02/Fender%20American%20Dlx/

For trades, I could use a small amp head for bedroom practicing, like an HT-5, Night Train, Rebel 20, or similar (obviously doesn't have to be a straight swap - can add or take cash). I would just LOVE an AC15 head. Guitars are fine, too, but no strats, teles, or locking trems, please!

If you want to just buy it outright, $700 obo would work.

I've got a Jag HH with your name on it still.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Uber long shot, but does anyone have a cello they want to part with?

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

I will offer you the Jag yet again. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Twlight posted:

TU-2 Tuner:

I wanted one of these and I finally won one on ebay, however I forgot to cancel my auction for a different TU-2 and ended up getting 2. Once I get this in the mail I'll test it and send it off: 50 bux + shipping to your house.

For trade value if you're holding on to some neat guitar pedals (looking for a digitech whammy in particular) I wouldn't mind trading either.

Interested in a Danlectro Wasabi? Or boss OS2?

pennywisdom fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Oct 2, 2009