Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

PodXT with all model/fx packs + fbv express up for grabs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

edited

pennywisdom fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Oct 23, 2009

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Last ditch effort to get rid of these before ebay.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

glennnyc posted:

what are you looking for for the CE-2?

$100 + shipping.

(1984 MIJ blacklabel)

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Thumposaurus posted:

Is it missing the jacks, or am I seeing things?

Bah, forgot to mention that. The jacks have actually been moved to the back of the pedal.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Fully upgraded PodXT up for grabs - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3230143

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Looking for cash or a 4ohm version.

pennywisdom fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Dec 4, 2009

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

iostream.h posted:

Which one is that and how much?
Edit: My lcd screen is somewhat poo poo, is that a 16ohm blue model?

You're correct! Feel free to shoot me a reasonable offer. MINT condition with orignal packaging and manual.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Carbohydrates posted:

Hi, I am an idiot who knows nothing whatsoever about amps and attenuators and poo poo. Would this worth with a Vox AC30?

I`m also an idiot, and bought this for my 4ohm Deville without double checking first.

Based on my quick google search, AC30s are 16ohms which means this would work out much better for you, hah.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Looking to trade my Keystaion 88es for an Oxygen 61.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Long shot, but anyone looking to get rid of an APC40?

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Raze posted:

MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay for $110 shipped?

Amazon is selling them close to $140, so I'll offer $100 shipped to Canada.

Edit : I'm a whore for delay pedals and shouldn't even be buying this considering I have a space echo :(

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Gramps posted:

Boss DD3 Delay

How much shipped to Canada? If you're open to trades I have a Danelectro Wasabi or an OS2 I don't use anymore.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Godspeed little Jag.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

The Great Aspie posted:

Post pics and price. I want a step up from my Axiom 49.

Let me know if you want to get rid of this.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Anyone have a Phase 90 kicking around?

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Hadlock posted:

Yep! What is your asking price?

edit: and/or trade for(?)

They are $75 new (http://www.amazon.com/MXR-Phase-90-Effects-Pedal/dp/B0002GX6V2) so I can offer $40 shipped to Canada?

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

I'll take it if plester1 doesn't.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Hadlock posted:

I have a near mint MXR Phase 90 (build date 2002-era-ish? 9v jack but missing the "vintage" script) up for grabs and/or trade, $45 shipped inside the continental US. Crappy cell phone pic (brightness/contrast enhanced in gimp), but it is in fact standard day-glo orange. Not sure what the knobby thing is on the dial but I was told it's an original MXR part.

Would you do $50 shipped to Canada?

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Hadlock posted:

I told you a month ago I won't ship to canada :P Sold it locally for $40 yesterday.

Oh drat, I didn't realize it was you. Why the hate on Canada if you don't mind me asking? It usually costs an extra $7 or so for a pedal.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

I bought a motorcycle helmet a couple years back, paid the $30 shipping charge through the site and another $90 for UPS to hand it over to me at my door. The helmet was $300!

USPS is now my god, and I can't really buy anything online in the states if it's shipped via UPS for Fedex because of the fees.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Anyone interested in an M-Audio Audiophile 24/96 (card only)?

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Free to my lovely goons (minus shipping) - M-Audio 2496 Audiophile (card only)

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Looking to sell of some individual Native Instruments plugins to pick up the Komplete pack.

Anyone interested in the following?

Guitar Rig 4 Pro
Guitar Rig 5 Pro
MASSIVE
BATTERY 3
Monark
Session Strings
Reflektor
RAMMFIRE

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Smash it Smash hit posted:

looking to buy home recording stuff, nothing too fancy, lofi is alright. mostly looking for USB plugin for my instruments or maybe a sm57 or something: completely new to home recording so just lemme know what you got and we will figure something out

Are you looking to pick up any plugins? I have these available.

Guitar Rig 4 Pro
Guitar Rig 5 Pro
MASSIVE
BATTERY 3
Monark
Session Strings
Reflektor
RAMMFIRE

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Might be a long shot, but is anyone thinking about getting rid of their TE OP-1?

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Startyde posted:

Massdrop has them new pretty regularly for about what minty ones go for used, I'd hold out unless you see a wicked deal.

The last time massdrop sold them, they said it was one of the worst delays in the history of massdrop. Reviews tell me to stay away! Nontheless, I got ahold of them and managed to get them to send me one for 4 weeks, can't wait to try it out!

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

I'm looking for a Ernie Ball Jr volume pedal, a muff or any of it's variants and a micro pog if anyone is looking to sell.

edit: found them.

pennywisdom fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Apr 26, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Anyone have an Ableton Push 2 they are looking to get rid of?