Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

So I'm tryin to rearrange and acquire some new gear. I posted this for sale in the recording thread, but I'll post it all here.

I have an academic version of Logic Studio 8. Installed, used once, and everything has just been sitting in the box.
I've also got 2 MXL 603s that I'm looking to trade/sell.

I'm interested in getting an Axiom 49 or similar keyboard, as well as any other cool recording gear, or even an electric guitar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

I have a MIM Jazz Bass in sunburst with straplocks and red tort pick guard that isn't getting enough love since I got my Geddy Lee jazz bass. Anyone interested in swapping for a MIM Precision or something else plus or minus a little cash?