Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Just Chompin'
Apr 17, 2004

1% Pure

grahm posted:

Hey who wants cymbals?

Paiste Signature 20 inch ride
Zildjian K Custom Dark 20 inch ride
HHX Evolution 18 inch crash
HHX Evolution 16 inch crash
HHX Evolution 10 inch splash

All in excellent condition. The Paiste ride is two months old. The rest are about a year, besides the 18 inch HHX Evolution and Zildjian K Custom, which are about two year.s

I can get more pix/give more info if anyone is interested. These are professional quality cymbals that have been well taken care of.

How much would you want for the 10",18",or the K custom?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Chompin'
Apr 17, 2004

1% Pure
I've got an Eden Navigator pre-amp that I'm looking to get rid of. It's in pretty good condition with some scratches on the top. Comes with its own control pedal. Looking for any basses or bass gear.

Just Chompin'
Apr 17, 2004

1% Pure
I'm tempted to take those Alesis Monitors. I have a Peavey P bass that I'd be willing to trade.

Edit: The bass plays well other then some fret buzz and the fact that it's a tenor bass right now. The truss rod just needs to be adjusted.

Just Chompin'
Apr 17, 2004

1% Pure

Justus posted:

I know fairly little about the detailed workings of basses (being that I'm mainly a violinist who sometimes plays keys and drums). I've seen this truss rod thing mentioned before. What is it, and is it difficult to adjust? Like, could I possibly get you to do it for me? Or is it the kind of thing I need to go ask someone at the Guitar Center to do for a nominal fee? And, once it's adjusted, it'll play like a normal electric bass?

A truss rod is a guitar part used to stabilize and adjust the lengthwise foward curvature (also called relief), of the neck. You shouldn't do it your first time because if you break it you're dead in the water. I can do it for you no problem.

It will play like a normal bass other than the fact that it is set up as a tenor, which means it's tuned A-D-G-C instead of E-A-D-G.

Edit: I just remembered that the guy I traded for it told me there is an input problem where it can cut out randomly, but I should be able to fix that too.

Just Chompin'
Apr 17, 2004

1% Pure
Yeah, a new set of strings. That's it. I might have a new E string in storage which I could throw on there.

Just Chompin'
Apr 17, 2004

1% Pure
I definitely do.

Just Chompin'
Apr 17, 2004

1% Pure
I'm selling this Fender Roscoe Beck 5 String for 1100 or a nice 4 string.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Just Chompin'
Apr 17, 2004

1% Pure
I have a G & L ASAT Custom to trade or sell. I've had it for about 4 or 5 months and not played it enough to justify keeping it. I also just joined a Tech Death band and need a bass with more strings. The guitar is prefect and I don't see anything wrong with it. It's a cream color and comes with a G&L hardshell case.

I'm looking for either a 5, 6, or 7 string bass or about 800 cash.

Just Chompin'
Apr 17, 2004

1% Pure
Cross posted from SA-Mart:

I have two KRK VXT 8's that are only 6 months old in absolutely perfect condition. They even have the original boxes, manuals, and edison cables. They are not damaged in any way and I have honestly used them less then 20 times.

I found a beautiful 6 string bass that's perfect for me and I need cash. So, I'm looking to get $750 for these. They go for about 1200 bucks all told and mine are like new, but cheap.

I only have one picture, but they look exactly the same.

Just Chompin'
Apr 17, 2004

1% Pure
Why am I selling them? Well, I need a new bass and I work in a large studio with better equipment. They're not a necessity. Thanks for the good words.

Just Chompin'
Apr 17, 2004

1% Pure
If they're still here and you want em, then gently caress yeah man. There isn't too much interest so it's looking like they will be.

Just Chompin'
Apr 17, 2004

1% Pure
I've got a Fender Victor Bailey Jazz Bass with Nordstrand NJ4 70's single coils and an Audere Pre.
The Audere Preamp has a stacked Volume/Blend, Stacked Bass/Treble, Stacked High/Low Mid, Passive Tone, Three way Ohm load switch, and Active/Passive switch.

It comes with the original case witch is a bit beat up from tons of use.

I believe that is a 94 build, so it has the wear and tear that a 21 year old bass would have. The frets and neck are in good repair though. There are dings on the bass that you would associate with an older bass.

I'll take offers, and I'm only looking for Dingwalls or Zons as a trade.

1800 or Best Offer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Chompin'
Apr 17, 2004

1% Pure
I've got a guitar and bass for sale:

2004 Fender Victor Bailey Jazz Bass - 1000:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/msg/5713287915.html

1967 Gibson B-25 Acoustic- 1500 OBO:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/msg/5713286560.html