Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flamadiddle
May 9, 2004

I have a Marshall JMP-1 Preamp which I've newly revalved with Electro Harmonix 12AX7s. It's in full working order and sounds great, but I've got a new combo and don't need it anymore. I'm not really looking for anything in particular, but am open to offers.

Also, I'm based in the UK. That's probably worth mentioning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flamadiddle
May 9, 2004

I really would, actually. Got an e-mail address?

Flamadiddle fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Jun 17, 2008

Flamadiddle
May 9, 2004

I'm looking to get a decent power amp for my guitar setup. I'm willing to look at any power rating, but it needs to be able to run on UK voltages (240V), so if it's switchable from US power then that's good too. Ideally would buy, but may have some stuff kicking around that you may be interested in.

Flamadiddle
May 9, 2004

Stux posted:

Anyone in the UK interested in an Engl Powerball head with Z-5 footswitch? Its basically as new although I don't have the manual. Never been gigged, stock tubes but hardly used and when it has been it hasn't been pushed very hard.

Looking for about £850 ono. I'm in Somerset and I'd really prefer a collection and cash in hand if possible, I probably won't ship except in extreme circumstances, and I won't ship outside the UK at all, sorry. If you collect it you can try it out at the same time through an Orange 212 although you'll need to bring a guitar. I'm not against taking it somewhere but we'll need to discuss it and I can't go that far out. I have plat so PM me if you're interested.

Wish I could afford it but I just bought a PRS. Lame.