Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

granpa yum
Jul 15, 2004
I have an M-Audio 37 key Ozonic (great condition but a few of the sliders are missing their tops) that I'd be willing to trade for something along the lines of a lower end synth (ms2000r would be super dope) or some sort of sampler among the lines of the akai s4000/s5000 or a groovebox like the mc909 or even an older mpc.

i have no idea what the ozonic is worth I paid a lot for it but it was so long ago that i bought it. its a dope firewire midi controller + audio interface with a lot of knobs and faders and such (even an x-y joystick!). it's cool to have a midi controller with a built in mobilepre but i have a motif xs now and that pretty much covers everything the ozonic can do so it's not being used.

i'd also be willing to trade my motif xs8 for a korg m3 88 key but i dunno if ill find anyone that's down with a trade that big

edit: i'm located in southern new jersey if that makes a difference

granpa yum fucked around with this message at 03:36 on May 22, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

granpa yum
Jul 15, 2004
i still have my maudio ozonic (49 keys i think, whichever the bigger one is) and i also have a full size cello with hardcase and bow (needs a new low c string) and 5 piece green tama rockstar drumset im willing to trade.

i want a lot of things! old synths, i want a roland td12 or any electric percussion really, and i need a rack mount power conditioner (prefer a furman!)

i have really good ebay feedback!

granpa yum
Jul 15, 2004
Anyone have an old copy of reason they don't want? I'm trying to whittle down the price of 8 and the upgrade will work with any valid license for reason 1-7. I can pay cash or trade, I have some drum and synth stuff if that interests anyone.