Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
I got an Allen & Heath Xone 4D from a friend for a good deal that makes me not want to just ebay it. Unfortunately it's just not really a thing I need: I hoped it would fit in my coffin, it doesn't, and I don't see myself using this. It is an 8 channel DJ mixer with integrated MIDI controls, cue decks, and a 20-channel soundcard. It works with Ableton on PC and Logic on OSX fully as a soundcard and beyond that should be a standalone mixer and midi controller (I did not try linux).

I installed both Traktor and Ableton and confirmed it's seen; the sell for $900-1400 on ebay depending on when they sold.

I am interested in just trading this for: modular stuff, semi modular stuff, a polyphonic synth of some kind, or, worst case, cash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Cabbages and Kings posted:

I got an Allen & Heath Xone 4D from a friend for a good deal that makes me not want to just ebay it. Unfortunately it's just not really a thing I need: I hoped it would fit in my coffin, it doesn't, and I don't see myself using this. It is an 8 channel DJ mixer with integrated MIDI controls, cue decks, and a 20-channel soundcard. It works with Ableton on PC and Logic on OSX fully as a soundcard and beyond that should be a standalone mixer and midi controller (I did not try linux).

I installed both Traktor and Ableton and confirmed it's seen; the sell for $900-1400 on ebay depending on when they sold.

I am interested in just trading this for: modular stuff, semi modular stuff, a polyphonic synth of some kind, or, worst case, cash.

I have this up in SA-Mart well under the (very thin) ebay sales numbers, but realistically I'd trade it for a couple modules or something, like, $500+ish horse trade. It feels super solid but it's god damned big and I don't use windows or OSX in my setup and don't presently plan to

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

this stuff is also on SA Mart, and if it doesn't sell here, will probably also end up at Guitar Center

SA mart thread has prices but I'm also open to straight trades for basically anything eurorack, most things that can output CV, and other weird poo poo you might have.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4012303

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Mister Speaker posted:

Thanks for the reminder that I had an original Mu-Tron Bi-Phasor in college and ignorantly traded it to my roommate for some weed.

I traded what would now be like $15,000 in magic cards for like $200 in Star Wars cards, which I then traded for an 8-bit NES and an ounce of poo poo weed :shrug:

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

I want to not own a Chipz I'd prefer not to use ebay and I will happily take 40 bux shipped conus.....

BUY THIS HORRIBLE VCO (cellz is already sold)

edit: "controlled" is a stretch. this is more of a voltage inspired oscillator.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

edgar_ posted:

Still have the above available, bumping to add a few more modular synth things:

WTS (all prices shipped / USA - open to discounts for multiple items):
- Make Noise 0-Coast, includes all cables and power supply, plus a printed instruction book for fun & learning: $400
- Make Noise Morphagene: $500
- Make Noise 3u 105hp skiff, powered, with 3dwaves-style printed angled stands: $225
- Divkid Ochd: $180
- Verbos Noise & Filter: $80
- Takaab 2LPG: $30

WTB/WTT for:
- Make Noise Optomix v2
- Divkid Mutes
- maybe open to other stuff, Noise Eng Clep Diaz or some of the Joranalogue utils are on my radar

if anyone buys your 0coast and wants to rack it I have an extra rack PSU adapter I would send them free, I ended up with 2 for weird reasons

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

I have a Beatstep Pro with all the cables, the original box, on the latest firmware and also has a hard shell dust cover that I paid $80 for. $225 shipped, or trades.

I'm not desperate to get rid of it or anything, my kid might eventually want it, but, things I need more at present:

Piezo pickup mic suitable for an alto sax
Euroack: tiptop stackable cables, XPO, o_C (any). Also, feel free to toss modules out if you have stuff collecting dust.

I also have a Gamechanger Light pedal that... it's super cool but it's the only pedal I have, I just got a combo amp, and even though I also just got a sweet guitar I think I want to keep my Dumb Expensive FX Chain in Euroland.
$242 shipped - at this price you could ask me ti front it to you. I won't, but it would be funny.

Prices were discerned by taking the lowest shipped listed use price from Reverb and then coming down 15%.

edit: I am pretty liable to be open to trading this to any similar value in eurorack poo poo or maybe a desktop synth, and I've got cash to make up differences as needed.

Cabbages and Kings fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Jul 21, 2023

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

a laser harp for ~1% the cost of a KROMALASER?

i got yer $30

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

So Math posted:

I'm selling my Stereo Field, a glitchy touch-driven box made by Landscape. $360 shipped CONUS.

you don't need a keystep pro with decksaver or an sq64 do you