Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
Cross-post from my SA Mart thread:

quote:

My sweet as hell Fender Classic Series '72 Telecaster® Thinline - Natural finish. This thing has a semi-hollow body and dual humbuckers for a really awesome tele sound! Here's Fender's little shpiel:

I only really got to play it for a few weeks before I ran into a deal I could not refuse on a Billy Corgan Stratocaster (not for sale :)). It is basically in immaculate condition (still a bit of plastic on the pick guard screws!), recently re-strung with some Ernie Ball slinky strings. Comes with everything that you get with it brand-new (Deluxe gig bag, warranty and certifications, all the other poo poo like those little wrenches). I don't need two guitars (well, not since I started playing piano), so someone here gets to luck out and take it off my hands. Listed at a used value of $700 on the ever-trusty Musician's Friend. I got such a great deal on my strat that I'm not really in the hole and will let this go for a reasonable offer. You'll have to cover shipping plus insurance and all that important jazz to make sure this thing is not damaged in any way while getting to you, so consider that when offering. Here's some pictures I took with a buddy's camera. Click on the thumbnail then on the image again to see the full size -

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe

Incredulous Dylan posted:

Cross-post from my SA Mart thread:

Wow, this was already bought up! The internet owns. Thanks for your time guys.

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
Crosspost from my SA Mart thread:

I'm buying a home and it turns out you need to fill a house with things that aren't guitars :(. If you are here you no doubt know anything you need to about this guitar already, but the reviews at Ultimate Guitar are in depth and will give you a great idea of the sound. This guitar is MIA and from the Fender Artist Series. Check the specs at Musician's Friend. Designed by Billy Corgan specifically to be able to handle any genre of modern guitar playing. DiMarzios for gain and sustain, baby. Personally I used it for blues and jazz but clearly not too much (as you can see some plastic is still under the knobs). Basically hung on my wall for a long time :/. Shouldn't be any surprise but of course the playability is ridiculous and I've got the action pretty low. Comes with a sweet vintage tweed case that will match whatever stupid hipster poo poo you probably wear. This is a discontinued model selling on Ebay for up to $1500 but I've got water heaters to buy or something so I'm selling for $1,200 + whatever insured shipping to you will end up costing. The only flaw with this guitar is that the pickguard is yellowed unevenly because I never got around to taking that sticker off when I bought it. If you really care about evenly aged pick guards they are cheap and easy enough to replace. Otherwise this guitar looks, handles and sounds amazing. Anyway the price is what it is, no haggling please. I'm also throwing this up on craigslist since I'm pressed for time so if you need any more info or pictures let me know asap. You can also reach me via email at incredulousdylan@gmail.com or by PMs. Please post in this thread so I will know who you are. I've sold a bunch of things throughout the years on SA Mart under my current username as well as under Magmatron. Click for high-res:

If you are local to Ft. Lauderdale/Miami pick up is fine too - I'd prefer selling to a goon. Last time I sold a guitar the fellow from Craigslist who picked it up had...generous ideas re: personal hygiene.

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
I can't tell you how much I don't want to part with this thing. I just can't justify keeping it around when I already have a guitar and need funds for closing costs, etc. :(

Luckily I still have my blues baby to fall back on. MIM 95' Nashville Deluxe 60th Anniversary Telecaster. I swapped in a GFS 6.0k True Coil for the mid and a matched pair of GFS Neovin "Pure Vintage" pickups for the neck and bridge. The bridge itself was replaced with a Wilkinson Chrome Vintage Bridge. I would have sold this but it isn't really worth a cut and dry amount plus there are four chips in the guitar, two minor and two noticeable. You can actually see one in the upper right hand corner of the body if you look :( .I don't have much time for wacky dealings!

vv Guitar Center would probably offer me 80 bucks and a free guitar lesson

Incredulous Dylan fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Apr 12, 2013

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe

I totally forgot I still had this sitting around from my last thread! I ended up not needing the cash so I'm popping it back on here looking for a reasonable offer. If you are here you no doubt know anything you need to about this guitar already, but the reviews at Ultimate Guitar are in depth and will give you a great idea of the sound. This guitar is MIA and from the Fender Artist Series. Check the specs at Musician's Friend. Designed by Billy Corgan specifically to be able to handle any genre of modern guitar playing without actually having to sound like Billy Corgan. DiMarzios for gain and sustain, baby. Personally I used it for blues and jazz but clearly not too much (as you can see some plastic is still under the knobs). Basically hung on my wall for a long time :/. Shouldn't be any surprise but of course the playability is ridiculous and I've got the action pretty low. Comes with a sweet vintage tweed case that will match whatever stupid hipster poo poo you probably wear. This is a discontinued model selling on Ebay for up to $1500 but I've got water heaters to buy or something so I'm selling for $1,200 OBO + whatever insured shipping to you will end up costing. The only flaw with this guitar is that the pickguard is yellowed unevenly because I never got around to taking that sticker off when I bought it. If you really care about evenly aged pick guards they are cheap and easy enough to replace. Otherwise this guitar looks, handles and sounds amazing. If you live in South Florida we can set up a pick up and save on the shipping! Feel free to come by and test it out if you are super serious about buying ;). You can also reach me via email at incredulousdylan@gmail.com or by PMs. Please post in this thread so I will know who you are. I've sold a bunch of things throughout the years on SA Mart under my current username as well as under Magmatron. Click for high res:

I ended up letting the old thread close because some old guy from Craigslist made a really reasonable offer, backed out when his wife said no and then I ended up not needing the cash for my house. Billy is still up for sale at the new thread! I still don't reaaalllyyy need the cash but I don't want to forget to sell this. Due to that also I am open to trades if anyone lives in south florida and has a bomb rear end Korg or Roland digital piano (88 keys please!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
On the long shot of there being some musical Orlando goons for a local sale, here's some gear I am selling as I post to the usual places. I won't say like new because I know they could use a little fret board cleaning love / new strings and guitars always have some hidden knicks you missed. I ended up focusing more on my piano adventure and didn't play these much at all. Photos taken today.

2015 Fender American Standard Stratocaster - $1,200
Plant: Corona, California
Comes with an excellent Fender hard case that you can use for safe airline travel and so on

2018 Taylor 150e 12 String Acoustic Electric Guitar - $800
Plant: Tecate, Mexico
Production Number: 288
Comes with original gig bag

Fender Tone Master Super Reverb Guitar Amplifier - $900
Comes with original cover, footswitch and those nice Jensons they put in there. This thing is awesome if you like having a working back or want to achieve that sweet breakup tone without blowing out your windows.