Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steiler Drep
Nov 30, 2004
what?

pennywisdom posted:

I couldn't find the old thread, so I'm just going to start this up again.

I've got a '71 SG that I would consider trading due to me hating the thin necks on these older models. I'm pretty much open to anything right now (especially an old jazzmaster), so if you have something that you feel is similar in value, let me see it!

I'm also looking for a TS808, or the corresponding Maxon pedal. I've got a vintage (80s)CE2 chorus pedal as well as an original crybaby to trade.

I'll trade you that SG for an Ibanez RG470 with SD Jazz, JB, and mini '59, strap lock, and coil tap

I'd also like to ask if that tailpiece can be switched for the traditional Gibson/Epiphone tune-o-matic+stopbar combo, or it's too hard to do.

Edit: ah crap, you live in Canada. I'm going up to Boston by the end of June for about 20 days. If a transaction were to happen, I'm guessing shipping?

Steiler Drep fucked around with this message at 01:50 on May 19, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steiler Drep
Nov 30, 2004
what?

pennywisdom posted:

Floyd Rose :arghfist:

Agh haha right there with you.

If anyone else is interested in this Ibanez, I'm up for a trade for just about any guitar. I'm looking for SGs and Les Pauls mostly.

Edit: How much would you sell the SG for? Just wondering

Steiler Drep fucked around with this message at 02:36 on May 19, 2008

Steiler Drep
Nov 30, 2004
what?

ColonelJohnMatrix posted:

Bought this guitar new in Feb. I'm looking to trade for a Gibson Les Paul or Firebird. I can throw cash in the deal as well if need be. This guitar sounds great, it's got a mahogany block in it so it sustains more like a les paul. Really easy to control the feedback, and the blue is a stunner. I'm just more of a Les Paul guy. Guitar has nickel dunlop straplocks installed and comes with hardshell.

No dings or anything that I see. The only flaw would be a binding booger under the 12th fret, and that happend at the factory. Only noticeable if you turn it over and look for it.

pic of the booger.

Wait, what? You just bought that guitar! Not to be intervening, but...have you thought it over? That guitar is just too awesome to trade. If I were you, I'd probably have more money than me me already have, so I'd continue saving up for another one.