Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Col.Kiwi
Dec 28, 2004
And the grave digger puts on the forceps...
I have a mint condition Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB bridge pickup, will trade for another humbucker. Would prefer a neck humbucker but whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Col.Kiwi
Dec 28, 2004
I would advertise that strat for about $250 if it was mine and expect to probably be haggled down somewhat. Since it's got only minor cosmetic damage and seems in very good shape I'd be hesitant to let it go under $200 but depending on the used market where you are maybe you won't get that much. You can buy a new one for $400: http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Standard-Stratocaster-Electric-Guitar?sku=516037

The colour you have is called midnight wine. Advertise it as a "mexican strat" or "mexi-strat" so people will know what you're talking about - Fender makes various models of strat. Apologies if it sounds like I'm talking down to you here, I'm just assuming from your post you don't know anything about guitars.

Col.Kiwi
Dec 28, 2004
Hey Agreed I'm tempted by your EHX SMMH. What about shipping cost to R3R 0S1 in Canada? Can you power that thing with a regular 9v DC supply? I'm hoping to pick up a digital delay with tap tempo that I can run off my Dunlop DC Brick. I don't believe the SMMH is true bypass, do you think the bypass colours your sound noticably?

I'm pretty tempted since there's a goon deal. But I had already been agonizing over what digital delay to get and I really wasn't sure yet (though the line6 DL4 was tempting me with its separate footswitches for saved settings.) I have a Carbon Copy I use mostly for shorter and/or drier-mixed delays as well as self-oscillation freakouts and I want a digital delay to complement it. The only thing I'm certain I want in a digital delay is tap tempo because I mostly want it to do rhythmic delays that I can keep in time with the song while mixed very wet (think Silversun Pickups.) I realize you are trying to sell it right now but I will ask anyway - do you think the SMMH would be a good match for me?

Col.Kiwi
Dec 28, 2004
I'll take the SMMH as long as shipping works out reasonable enough (should not be an issue with USPS.) I can't send PMs so I'm sending an email to Agreed@gmail with the subject line EHX Stereo Memory Man With Hazarai.

Col.Kiwi
Dec 28, 2004
Sweet, second SMMH to go up for sale in this thread. I bought one here a few pages back. Whoever gets it, you're gonna love the hell out of that pedal. I got it in January and I'm still finding uses for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Col.Kiwi
Dec 28, 2004

Raze posted:

MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay for $110 shipped?

Somebody buy this. Such a solid analogue delay. Sounds absolutely amazing doing all your typical delay sounds - super short double-it-up kinda delay, slapback delay, long echoey delay. Also self-oscillates easily when you want it to and can make super cool spaceship taking off noises if you play with the oscillation. But once you're familiar with it, it's easy to make sure it doesn't oscillate when you don't want it to. My favorite analogue delay that I've ever tried, very unlikely I'll ever get rid of it. I paid new price and felt like it was a deal. Somebody's gotta snatch this cheap one up.

And to the seller, how do you like your new timefactor? They seem amazing on paper, but I've never had the chance to try one out. With the price tag they carry I probably won't be looking at one soon but they seem cool.