Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Faye
Feb 17, 2005

Are you ready for an ORGAN SOLO?!
I have some good old 70's japanese lawsuit goodness I'm trying to get rid of because I need money. I strongly prefer to sell local because I don't really have cases for these to ship and I rather have people see them in person. But if after a week or so and no one's biting I'd be willing to ship for the right price. I'm north of Philly in the burbs, very close to the northeast section and also close to jersey goons across the river from Trenton area.

70's MIJ Tempo Gibson Hallow body knock off. Frets are in good condition. The pickups aren't much, but I ended up playing this way more unplugged since it's certainly loud enough. I've been meaning to upgrade the pickups but I just don't have money for it right now. The neck I would say is a bit thinner than a Gibson 60's slim taper; feels great.

70's MIJ Univox Les Paul Custom copy BODY. The electronics on this guitar have seen better days (obviously). I picked this up as a project and had to abandon ship because I didn't have time or money to put into it. Hopefully someone will give this baby some life. The neck is almost "ibanez" thin and is probably the fastest neck I've played. Upper frets are a bit worn. Someone go black beauty on this please :unsmith:

Edit: x-posted in SA-mart

Tiny Faye fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jul 21, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Faye
Feb 17, 2005

Prof Eli ASSBLASTER posted:

How much are you looking to get for the Tempo? I would give you an offer but I honestly have no idea what these things are worth.

300 + shipping. Be willing to be flexible on the price for local though.

Tiny Faye
Feb 17, 2005

Anyone have a blues junior or comparable small tube combo they'd be willing to let go? Can pick up any place around Boston/southern New England if you don't feel like shipping.

Tiny Faye
Feb 17, 2005

I r Pat posted:

So, still avaiable... Boss RC20XL in great shape. I'd sell for cash (through PayPal) or trade for some dj gear.

Do you still have this? Any pics? Have an adapter? Been having some serious loop pedal envy and my research keeps pointing me towards one of these.

Tiny Faye fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Nov 20, 2010

Tiny Faye
Feb 17, 2005

I'm in need of a decent distortion pedal. Would like to keep it under 50 bucks if possible. Interested in something like a Boss OS-2, a little muff - or similar [not interested in a boss ds-1...a bit too one dimensional for my blood]. Shipping would be to Boston. PM me if you've got something you're willing to part with.

Tiny Faye fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Mar 26, 2012

Tiny Faye
Feb 17, 2005

I'm in the market for a secondary guitar for alternate tunings I can gig with - something $450 or less. Requirements are basically non-floating bridge (my main guitar is a Fender Floyd Rose fat strat...so...), and two humbuckers. Anyone in New England (the closer to Boston the better) got anything they want to sell me?

Also, I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have a noise supressor pedal they'd be willing to part with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Faye
Feb 17, 2005

HollisBrown posted:

The gear turn over continues. Here is a Vox wah reissue.

Baby needs a wah pedal. PM sent!