Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

We need more beer up here!
I'd be open for trades for my Ibanez RKB. I put it up here and nobody really offered me anything and nobody is really biting on Craigslist either. I really dislike selling instruments on ebay and Talkbass changed poo poo around so unless you're paying their $20/year membership you can't post classifieds. It comes with an SKB Freedom case.

I'm open to any bass trades or trades for drum gear, mainly snares and cymbals. I'd also sell it, I'm looking to get around $400ish shipped, I can go lower without the case.

grahm posted:

Hey who wants cymbals?

What are you looking to trade for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

I'm about to put this on ebay but I figured I'd post it here just in case anybody wants it. This is a USA G&L SB-2, I bought it about a month ago and played one show with it and it's a killer bass in excellent condition. The only reason I'm looking to get rid of it is about a week ago I found a SB-2 in blueburst with a maple fretboard, and I bought it because that's almost the exact same color scheme as my Sterling and I wanted to have matching basses. This SB-2 has the tone mod, which if you're unaware SB-2s come stock with just two volume knobs. This was professionally done so you have 2 stacked volume knobs and then your second knob is a tone knob that works with both pickups. It comes with a SKB case that I can take a picture of if anybody cares.

For trades I'd be looking for something like a Lakland skyline Duck Dunn, possibly a Lakland skyline Bob Glaub, a Reverend 4 string bass, or a Sterling. I might consider something like the Line 6 Variax bass or a Fender Aerodyne jazz if you'd be willing to throw in some cash. I'll also just sell it outright for $750. I'll leave this up for a few days then it's going off to ebay.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

I've got an SWR 6x10 cab for sale and I figured I'd post it here on the off chance somebody in my area wants it. I live in Athens, GA so if you're near there and would like to buy it I'm looking for around $550 for it. I'd also accept trades for sweet rear end basses or drum gear.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

I've got a couple things I'm looking to get rid of. Mostly looking for cash but trades are always welcome. Only trades I'd be interested in would be drum stuff (snares and cymbals) and bass stuff (basses, pedals, maybe a head, no cabs unless it's a henry the 8x8).

If you want pictures I can get some more, just ask. I've got a Zildjian Z Custom 21" MEGABELL ride just like this:

http://drums-percussion.musiciansfriend.com/product/Zildjian-Z-Custom-Mega-Bell-Ride?sku=441297&src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=26029870

I use a 20" ride I can crash on and just kinda picked this up on a whim, totally not my style. I'd take like $150 + shipping for it, or of course trades.

I've also got a super killer bass that I wish I didn't have to get rid of, but I can't afford to have 3 nice basses right now and this one has too many knobs/switches for me.

This is a US-made G&L L-2000 with the narrow (1.5") #6 neck option, figured maple fretboard and matching blueburst headstock. Plays and sounds great, but I generally dig simple passive basses so my G&L SB2 is pretty much my dream bass with just 2 volume knobs. This one has a small ding on the front, not sure if you can see it in the pictures but if anyone is seriously interested in buying/trading for this thing I'll take a picture that shows it well.

Looking to get about $850 plus a few bucks for shipping for this one, or of course interested in partial/whole trades.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

I've got a basically brand new Danelectro French Toast Ocatave Distortion for sale. I bought it to try it out with my bass and it massacres my tone. Does not massacre guitar tone but I don't play much guitar. Used twice. Looking to get $25 for it, they go for $40 new. Or I'd trade for a distortion pedal for guitar, I don't much care for the one I have.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

Sorry, already sold it to somebody through PMs.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

I've got a TU-2 I'm looking to get rid of for like $55-60 shipped. Works fine and is in good condition, has a little velcro on the bottom. If you want a picture or anything I'll have it on Tuesday after our show.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

Looking to get rid of a couple things. I've got this Peavey Cirrus 5 string that is great but I really don't use much. It's in good condition except for a nick in the headstock which is pictured below. Comes with a hardshell case. Looking to get maybe $350 + shipping:

The nick looks pretty bad close up but it's not very noticeable if you aren't right up on the bass.

Also looking to get rid of my Boss TU-2. I've had this thing a while and it's never given me any problems, but I just got a Korg Pitchblack so I don't need this anymore. It's got some scratches from use and a strip of velcro on the bottom but works fine. Comes with the box but no manual:

Looking to get $50 + shipping for this one.

For trades I might be interested in other basses or maybe a snare or some cymbals. Mostly looking for cash though.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

I've got a neat fixer-upper bass I'm looking to sell. I bought it because I was going to fix it up but it's been sitting around for months so I'm clearly too lazy to do anything about it. It's a short scale Epiphone SG bass with an added bridge pickup and a whammy bridge. The person I bought it from routed out a jazz position bridge pickup and installed a seymour duncan in there. Also routed it out for the whammy bridge.

It's tuned to BEAD now, sounds pretty drat good and stays in tune like a motherfucker. I've whammied this thing up and down and it hasn't gone out of tune, even with the short scale and the BEAD setup. Cosmetically it's got some marks on the body, has sharpie marks where he lined up the bridge that could be pretty easily removed, and is missing the plastic panel to cover the back cavity. The wiring needs to be redone, it works now but is a total mess with the solder joints.

I will include with it a rectangle of pickguard material I bought from Stew Mac to make a plate for the back, and two pots I bought to do the rewiring. Honestly though if you don't care about doing any of those things the bass still works and is very cool.

I'm open to offers on this but I was thinking maybe $250 + shipping? It's a $300 bass and the bridge costs $200 new. If that's way out of line feel free to make offers though.

I also still have the Peavey Cirrus 5 I posted about before that I'd take $310 plus shipping for. I don't think shipping will be over $30 for either bass, the Peavey will be more expensive than the Epiphone since it has a case. If you want the Peavey without the case I can go down on the price.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

Alternative pants posted:

reposting this and bringing the price down to $300 OBO

What condition are the shells in? I see some of them have some lugs attached, so what hardware comes with them?

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

Alternative pants posted:

As far as hardware goes, it comes with everything (IE rack tom mount, Kick spurs, and floor legs). There are some scratches and scuffs but this kit is in overall good shape.

It's missing the lugs (what the tension rods screw into) on most of the shells in the picture. Do you still have those to include with it? I don't mind putting everything together I just wanted to know if you had them or not.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

Cool, I'm really interested in these. Shot you an email to the address you listed above so we can discuss things further.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

I gotta sell some basses to buy a car. These basses are both in need of some TLC, but play well as is.

First up is an Epiphone SG bass with a Kahler whammy bar installed. The Kahler bridge costs $200 new. Has had a Seymour Duncan jazz pickup added to the bridge. Wiring is fine but very sloppy, and it doesn't have a back control plate. I bought material to make a new one but never did, so I'll throw that in as well. It's tuned BEAD at the moment and is short scale:

Looking for $225 shipped for this one.

I've also got the second bass I ever bought, a 2000 MIM jazz bass. I replaced the hardware with all black hardware from Warmoth, pertinent info is Schaller tuners and a Gotoh bridge. Has Seymour Duncan pickups in it. Wiring is probably sloppy but works jsut fine and the body under the control plate was hand routed out a bit because at one point I had a preamp in there. Intonation is off as well, it needs a setup since I haven't played it in forever:

Looking for $325 shipped for it.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

Yea my SG bass with the whammy bar is still for sale. It's probably going up on Talkbass next week if I haven't sold it locally/on here by then.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

Got two things I'm looking to get rid of. First is a Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus. Got this in a trade and just don't use it. Comes with the box and all original manuals, works perfectly and is in great condition:

Looking to get $40 for it.

Also have an M-Audio mobile pre usb audio interface. I bought this about 8 months ago and only used it a handful of times. It's the older version and comes with an unused copy of Ableton Live Lite 6. I had been using Reaper with this on my Dell Mini 9 and it ran fine. Comes in the original box with all the manuals and discs and is in great condition:

I couldn't find the product details for this online since everyone has the newer one listed, but here's the specs on an Ebay auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MOBILEPRE-Preamp-USB-Computer-interface-M-AUDIO-NEW-/200638242247?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb6f89dc7

Looking to get $65 for it.

The only trades I'm really looking for right now would be for some cheap cymbals, I don't really care what kind I just need a set so I can practice. If you want to buy them outright paypal is wownirvana@gmail.com but I don't check it regularly so just PM/respond here if you want something.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

shootforit posted:

I will take this off your hands. Does this price include shipping? My email is shootforit @ gmail dot com.

I can paypal the monies asap.

I'm willing to do it for $40 shipped, if you wanna throw in a few extra bucks to help cover shipping/fees I won't argue though.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

wownirvana@gmail.com and I should be able to ship it out on Wednesday.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

FancyMike posted:

I've got a couple pedals I'm looking to get rid of:

Tech 21 VT Bass - newer version with the speaker sim switch

Would you do $100 shipped for this?

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

I'm looking for a rack case and power conditioner if anyone is looking to get rid of theirs. My rack box with bass head and power conditioner got stolen last month, I found a cheap replacement head locally but no luck with the other two items.

Ideally rack would be 4 space but I can deal with anywhere from 2-6. Power conditioner I have no real preference on, my last one was a Furman and it always worked great.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

I've got a pair of 13" Zildjian Mastersound hi-hats I'm looking to get rid of. They sound great I just can't get into the size. Looking for $115 shipped or would trade for a pair of 14" hats with a rippled bottom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

I'll take the tuner, where should I send the paypal to?