Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

java
May 7, 2005

I've got a Danelectro Fab Tone (guitar) pedal with adapter if anyone is still looking to purchase pedals. I'd certainly consider trades for bass pedals or cash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

java
May 7, 2005

I'm looking to sell my Dean Edge Pro 4. Looking for $325 shipped to the continental US with a gig bag. Local pickup in the Milwaukee area is also possible.

This bass has been my primary instrument for the past five years. The bass has: a flame maple top, basswood body, 34" scale, a badass bass II bridge, maple-walnut thru-neck, rosewood fingerboard, grover tuners, 2 Dean / 3-Band Active EQ Pickups.

Want pictures? Of course you do. Here are the glamour shots:

The bass also has two blemishes:

java fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Apr 9, 2012

java
May 7, 2005

muckswirler posted:

That bass looks really familiar, did you do any recording in the Milwaukee area with it?

Fraid not. It's only left my place once to go to the shop for a setup.

java
May 7, 2005

The_Wind_Spirit posted:

Very interested in selling or trading a barely-used Volca Beats! PM me!!

For the record, The Wind Spirit and I worked something out.

java
May 7, 2005

edit: got some local interest.

java fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Oct 4, 2014

java
May 7, 2005

My local purchaser fell through, so I'm relisting my Arturia MicroBrute. I can do $200 shipped to the contiguous states.

java
May 7, 2005

If anyone here is in the Milwaukee/Chicago area, I'm selling my Fender MIM Jazz Bass. Looking for $350, but I can give a goon discount for local pickup. I can be talked into shipping this, but I would really rather not if possible.

java
May 7, 2005

The_Wind_Spirit posted:

Hey I have an MPC 500 and a Cyclone TT-303 for sale. Both are lightly used.

MPC 500: ~$275. Includes power supply, 2gb memory, and batteries.

I really want to sell this stuff. Don't be afraid to make me an offer!

PM'd you about this.

java
May 7, 2005

Hi, I've got a Korg Electribe ER-1 MKii that I'm looking to sell as I transition to more software driven things.

Here's a picture!

Looking for $175 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

java
May 7, 2005

Long shot, but anyone interested in trading a Volca Sample for a Volca Beats?

java
May 7, 2005

Sorry, should have been clearer. I have a volca beats and am looking for a sample.

java
May 7, 2005

Looking to sell my Korg SQ-1 sequencer and my Turbo Rat distortion pedal. Selling each for $80 shipped, or $150 shipped for both (to the US only).

java
May 7, 2005

I've also got an Alesis Q25 USB keyboard I'm looking to trade/sell. $45 bucks will get it to you shipped if you are in the US.

java
May 7, 2005

Drink-Mix Man posted:

What are you looking for for a trade?

Would trade for something like a Teenage Engineer Pocket Operator or a drive pedal.

java
May 7, 2005

Sold locally!

java fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Mar 29, 2017

java
May 7, 2005

Trying here before I go to Reverb/Ebay. Selling my Pocket Operator PO-16 Factory - $35 shipped in the U.S.
And also selling my MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay pedal - $90 shipped in the U.S.

java
May 7, 2005

I've got a Moog Drummer From Another Mother that I'm thinking about parting ways with to finance some different gear. I love the sound of this thing, but to be honest, it does not fit really well into my workflow. Would anyone be interest in taking it off my hands for $485 shipped to COTUS? Happy to provide pics, etc.

EDIT: Sold!

java fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Jul 12, 2018

java
May 7, 2005

I've got a Volca FM if anyone's interested. $120 shipped if you are in the U.S.

java
May 7, 2005

Edit: Whoops, sold on reverb.

java fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Jan 24, 2021

java
May 7, 2005

JamesKPolk posted:

$400 - Rare Waves RA-9 Grendal Grenadier, original (now discontinued) version with the Serge-style programmer controller

edit: Nevermind! I figured out what this meant (not banana cables, but the sequencer style--I think). I'm potentially interested in this but need to sleep on it.

java fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Apr 14, 2022

java
May 7, 2005

Posting just to confirm the trade with Polk went well! Excellent shipping and packing. Buy his stuff!

java
May 7, 2005

Hello everyone! I've got a silver Behringer TD-3 (a 303 clone) that I'm looking to sell. No box, but comes with everything else. $100 shipped to the lower 48.

Edit: shipped off to Pollyanna!

java fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Apr 26, 2022

java
May 7, 2005

Pollyanna posted:

I’ll take it!

Awesome--sending you a PM.

java
May 7, 2005

Hi all,

I've got two more things to list in case anyone is interested:
Volca Drum - edit: holding onto this for now
Teenage Engineering PO-128 (Mega Man edition), comes with a silicone cover for it too - $75 shipped.

java fucked around with this message at 06:24 on May 2, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

java
May 7, 2005

Hello all,

I've got a few things I'm looking to offload to fund new purchases. These are:

A Sony TCM-450 Cassette Player/Recorder (Japanese) - $80 shipped.
TE Pocket Operator - PO 128 (Megaman Ed) w/ silicone case - $80 shipped.
Korg Volca Drum - $110 Shipped

Prices are for shipping to CONUS only. I'll also consider a trade (+/- cash) for a Poly Beebo.