Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Catastrophe posted:

Yeah I got an awesome sound with this setup below. I split the guitar signal in two and had one side going into the 5150 and one going into the MT-2 into that old 60s Ampeg Portaflex. It took some tweaking on the pedal but I got this huge, amazing high gain sound out of those two working together.
(my hosting)

I wish I still had that Ampeg. I've never seen another vertical 2x15 version of it since.

You got rid of a Flip-Top?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

ease posted:

I've got a bongo, about 12"x36" high. I was told was made in Africa. It looks like it was carved out of a tree trunk of some sort, and it's head still has gazelle fur on it near the edge? I have no idea what it's worth, but I paid 150$ for it.

Here are some pics :

Click here for the full 800x1200 image.

Click here for the full 1200x800 image.

Click here for the full 1200x800 image.

Isn't that a Djembe?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Los Padre posted:

Mmm, I like that Gretsch, PM sent.

My old roommate/guitarist has that exact same guitar. Fantastic tone, especially the lows.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Zakalwe posted:

Another pedal I don't use. EHx Clone Theory. Perfect condition. Free shipping.

What would you be looking for?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Zakalwe posted:

I wouldn't mind a nice transparent, soft overdrive, but almost anything else might tempt me.

Haha what about money? How much of that stuff?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
I need to buy a boss pedal, for relatively cheap. I don't really care what it does, I just need one for a project I'm working on.

Show me what you workin wit!

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

hamaien posted:

Want your MT-2 back?

Not getting much use out of it?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

I have a Micro Q-tron that I no longer need. Figured I'd see what might be available in terms of trade (I likely have a buyer for it should I want to sell outright, but I'd like to see what gear ppl might want to part with for it).

Great little envelope filter from Electro-Harmonix. For those of you unfamiliar with envelope filters, it acts almost like an auto-wah, but instead of responding to a set rate, it reacts to your playing dynamics. Play harder, the wah has a greater filter sweep, play softer and it has less.

Has the same circuitry as the older Mini Q-tron, just in a smaller package. Accepts boss-style 9v power adapter. Daisy-chainable. Has Low, Band, and High Pass filter modes with Q and Drive (Sensitivity) control.

Here are a few clips of the Q:

(With my Pbass)

(With my Lakland, Q comes in a little later on this one, was also trying out my VT Bass pedal)

Not just for bass though. Works just as well on guitar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJY9BZJ4TnE

As for what I'd be looking for... Anything bass specific really. Road/rack cases and other useful accessories considered. I wouldn't mind a 3-4 guitar stand/rack either.

Scarf fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Aug 7, 2009

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Scarf posted:

I have a Micro Q-tron that I no longer need. Figured I'd see what might be available in terms of trade (I likely have a buyer for it should I want to sell outright, but I'd like to see what gear ppl might want to part with for it).

Great little envelope filter from Electro-Harmonix. For those of you unfamiliar with envelope filters, it acts almost like an auto-wah, but instead of responding to a set rate, it reacts to your playing dynamics. Play harder, the wah has a greater filter sweep, play softer and it has less.

Has the same circuitry as the older Mini Q-tron, just in a smaller package. Accepts boss-style 9v power adapter. Daisy-chainable. Has Low, Band, and High Pass filter modes with Q and Drive (Sensitivity) control.

Here are a few clips of the Q:

(With my Pbass)

(With my Lakland, Q comes in a little later on this one, was also trying out my VT Bass pedal)

Not just for bass though. Works just as well on guitar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJY9BZJ4TnE

As for what I'd be looking for... Anything bass specific really. Road/rack cases and other useful accessories considered. I wouldn't mind a 3-4 guitar stand/rack either.

Bump. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Studebaker Hawk posted:

I have a 3 guitar stand that I am not using...

Got pictures or make/model?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
This is a little difficult to part with, but I really have no use for it anymore...

1993 Epiphone G-Something, '61 Reissue style, wine red transparent. I've had this guitar since I was 13 (I am now 28). Just replaced the pots with some new 250k (smoother sound, less bite). The neck pickup is missing a height-adjustment screw, but that will be replaced before shipping it out.

Has some battle scars, but nothing too major. I love a worn instrument, but that's just me. And best part is that all the scars came from actually playing the drat thing.

I'd like to hear what anyone has to offer, otherwise I'd like to get $275 for the guitar and the hardshell case.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
One of my guitarists is looking to sell/trade his Marshall VS265 "valvestate" amp. Tube pre, 2x65watt true stereo amp.

Make an offer. As for trades, he's looking for a new amp more than anything.

Stock photo:

He also has one of these for sale/trade as well, Line 6 spider "redface" 210 (again, stock photo):

Anyone who is interested I can see about getting some pics of the actual amps.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Crosspost from TalkBass forums:

Ordered these parts about 6 months ago for a project that just never came together. Both the bridge and the tuners are in NEW condition. I never installed either of them. Both come with all mounting hardware. Both are chrome finish.

I'm not 100% sure of the actual models, but I think the bridge is a Gotoh 203B-4, and the tuners are Schaller BMFLC.

The tuners can be changed around depending on if you want 4 inline, 2+2, 3+1, etc. Right now I have them set to 2+2 but let me know how you want them and I'll go ahead and change them before shipping them off.

Here are some stock photos. I can provide actual pictures (and probably will when I get home later), but like I said, the parts are completely new, never been mounted.

Gotoh 203B-4 $15
String spread 2-1/4" (57.15mm)
Baseplate 3-1/6" x 1-7/8" (77.79mm x 47.63mm).
Saddle height adjusts from 7/16" to 11/16" (11.11mm to 17.46mm)

Schaller BMFLC $50

Interesting trades considered.

Shipping to Continental US only please. Shipping will be via USPS flat-rate box, so it'll be $5 for both of them together. I am willing to sell them separately, but shipping will still be $5 regardless of whether you buy both or just one. If you want a different courier, I'll need your zip code to estimate the actual shipping.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Schatten posted:

Nice bridge. If I were keeping my Jaguar, I'd opt for something like that as opposed to the screw type saddles.

What do you mean screw type saddles?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Schatten posted:

This: http://www.axesrus.com/Hardware/BassBridges/Fender/Vintage/FenderVintageBassBridgeRuler4.jpg

I'm just not a fan. I dig slotted, even if it is a BAII that I need to slot myself.

Ohhh those. Weird, I didn't realize the Jag-bass came with those.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Hell you should see if there's a studio nearby that would buy that off of you. Those guys love having heads like that off hand.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Agreed posted:

Justus, Draesk, I love you both and I will not have you fighting, stop this instant.

Agreed, you see the new Memory Boy Deluxe?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Agreed posted:

Yeah, I was even planning to buy one but then I checked the finances and realized I probably won't be picking anything up for awhile. Trying to catch up to the sacrifices we had to make to finance the move, it's more likely I'll need to sell more stuff than buy anything. It looks like a really nice pedal, though, I think I'd much prefer one of those to the DMM proper - seems like it can get more aggressive and I dig it.

Well the Deluxe Memory Boy wont' be out until after Winter NAMM I don't think. Seems pretty similar to the DMM tho... And TAP TEMPO!!!

Preliminary pricing has it at about $185-200 I think. Not too shabby.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Agreed posted:

Oh, wait, I was thinking of the regular Memory Boy.

The Deluxe Memory Boy looks great, analog delays with tap tempo are too cool. I forget who figured that trick out first, maybe Diamond with the Memory Lane, but it's a damned good trick.

It involved a mix of digital and analog doesn't it?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Not committed to selling it just yet... but putting out a feeler for my 1978 Ibanez Silver Series P-bass.

This is one of the infamous "Lawsuit" era basses. All specs are identical to a Fender P-bass, including the headstock shape (which is what the lawsuit essentially boiled down to). These basses were made in the FujiGen Gakki factory that was later used by fender to produce the MADE IN JAPAN in 1982.

The previous owner cut the pickguard into two pieces, essentially creating a control-plate. I kind of like the way it looks with it off, but I have both pieces. I'm fairly certain all electronics and parts are original. Bridge cover IS NOT original, I purchased it after I bought the bass.

Beautifully worn 31 year old bass. Has some gashes in the fretboard where the 21st fret would be, but doesn't affect playability since you can't really fret it there to begin with.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Scarf posted:

Not committed to selling it just yet... but putting out a feeler for my 1978 Ibanez Silver Series P-bass.

This is one of the infamous "Lawsuit" era basses. All specs are identical to a Fender P-bass, including the headstock shape (which is what the lawsuit essentially boiled down to). These basses were made in the FujiGen Gakki factory that was later used by fender to produce the MADE IN JAPAN in 1982.

The previous owner cut the pickguard into two pieces, essentially creating a control-plate. I kind of like the way it looks with it off, but I have both pieces. I'm fairly certain all electronics and parts are original. Bridge cover IS NOT original, I purchased it after I bought the bass.

Beautifully worn 31 year old bass. Has some gashes in the fretboard where the 21st fret would be, but doesn't affect playability since you can't really fret it there to begin with.

And the Ibby is sold to h_double, assuming he likes it :)

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Any of my fellow EHX Wiggler fans looking to sell theirs?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
For the love of god someone sell me your Wiggler :(

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

iostream.h posted:

I've got a Voodoo Labs tremolo I'd like to get rid of if you're interested.

Thanks, but I'm specifically looking for the Wiggler.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Selling my Boss SYB-3 bass synth pedal.

$95 obo shipped to the CONUS.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Horse Divorce posted:

You bought that supersynth, didn't you?

Haha no, I'm trying to get rid of the SYB-3 to fund the Super Synth :)

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Scarf posted:

$75 obo shipped to the CONUS.

Bump before it goes on eBay in a day or two. Price dropped to 75 shipped.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Edit: Nevermind... not what I thought.

Scarf fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Feb 19, 2010

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Thinking about selling my Sabine RT-7100 rackmount tuner since I'm trying to lighten my rack-load.

http://www.sabine.com/resources/Tuners/Literature/RT7000-Series-OpGd-CD-020531.pdf

Few scratches and a ding from rackmounting (not sure where the ding came from) but perfectly functional. Capable of flat-tuning, alternate frequency calibration, strobe, chromatic, etc.

Note this is the 7100 w/ the multiple instrument and amp inputs (on the front, and the back), not the 7000 that is also in that link.

$100 shipped to the CONUS.

I do NOT have a footpedal for it tho =\

Scarf fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Mar 31, 2010

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

iostream.h posted:

I still have an EHX 'Frequency Analyzer' (Ring Mod) that's in great shape and works perfectly. Swapping it out for a Zvex Ringtone. Someone make an offer, mics/mic-cables currently preferred, I like weird pedals too. Cash always works.

Have you checked out EHX's new ring modulator?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxl90ykPIPU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
I'm looking to get my hands on a Boss RC-2 loop station or a suitable equivalent.

Things I'd be willing to trade outright for one:

BOSS SYB-3 bass synth
Sabine RT-7100 rack-mount tuner

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
For Sale/Trade: EHX Micro POG, $150 shipped to the CONUS.

I'm switching things up on my board a bit. Absolutely nothing wrong with this pedal, in great, but used condition. Velcro on the back, but I can remove it if you wish. I'm just looking for a differently voiced octaver these days.

Therefore, only trade I'm really interested in would be an MXR Bass Octave Deluxe, but hit me with any other trades and I'll consider them.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Scarf posted:

For Sale/Trade: EHX Micro POG, $150 shipped to the CONUS.

I'm switching things up on my board a bit. Absolutely nothing wrong with this pedal, in great, but used condition. Velcro on the back, but I can remove it if you wish. I'm just looking for a differently voiced octaver these days.

Therefore, only trade I'm really interested in would be an MXR Bass Octave Deluxe, but hit me with any other trades and I'll consider them.

Willing to go to $130 shipped now.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
For those of you who actually need a demo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vMfJXG-F6A

Scarf fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Apr 22, 2010

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
And here's a sample of how I usually use it in conjunction with my Enigma envelope filter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-lqdvyuwnc

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

FancyMike posted:

I will buy this from you.

PM me your address and we'll work out payment and such.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Scarf posted:

$75 obo shipped to the CONUS.

Still got this if anyone is interested.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Scarf posted:

MAKE AN OFFER

Taking offers on my SYB-3 analog bass synth. Also taking offers on a Sabine 7100 rack tuner.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Scarf posted:

This is a little difficult to part with, but I really have no use for it anymore...

1993 Epiphone G-Something, '61 Reissue style, wine red transparent. I've had this guitar since I was 13 (I am now 28). Just replaced the pots with some new 250k (smoother sound, less bite). The neck pickup is missing a height-adjustment screw, but that will be replaced before shipping it out.

Has some battle scars, but nothing too major. I love a worn instrument, but that's just me. And best part is that all the scars came from actually playing the drat thing.

I'd like to hear what anyone has to offer, otherwise I'd like to get MAKE AN OFFER for the guitar and the hardshell case.

Also still have this little beauty for sale. Make an offer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Pedricko posted:

Its more similar to this Aria Pro II, except with a shorter headstock and it is neck-through.

Should have pictures soon.

Those basses just beg for some Darkstar pickups, imo.