Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I'll trade you my Maxon 808 and an Ibanez semi-hollowbody artcore. I don't know what kind of $$ worth of trade you're looking for. Are SGs any different than other humbucker guitars? I just posted a thread asking about the magic of the SG.

I've also got a ton of gear worth trading. Mostly tinier poo poo. I'll go track down pictures and post them.

Fender Champion 30 (SS amp from late 90s I think)
Ibanez Artcore xx83? (don't remember the detals).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER

pennywisdom posted:

Definately interested in that 808, do you have any photos of it?
Green. Three knobs. It's fly. Great pedal. I also have a Fender Blender fuzz box. Used a lot on Smashing Pumpkins records.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER

PoorPeteBest posted:

I have an Artcore AS83:

I'm looking for an SG, maybe a Gibson Faded or G-400 (G-400 Custom would be kickn' rad).

Alternatively, I'm looking for something with P-90's.
I've got an Artcore to unload too - I think mine is the AS83-B? because, sure, that name makes sense. GFS Classic '57 pickups.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER

pennywisdom posted:

The SG in the OP is till up for trade. I really want a strat, but a gretsch hollowbody will do as well. Or anything as old/beatup really.
I still have my Ibanez Artcore Semi-Hollowbody (see it on the first or second page). I don't know how much you're wanting for the SG (do you still have it?) but I'd love to trade. It's got GFS pickups in it so that pumps up the value to somewhere between $350 and $400 if I held out. I know I know you have a classic SG. But hey, it don't hurt to ask.

magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER

pennywisdom posted:

Oops!
Should I start a new thread? it's getting a bit confusing in here.
Just modify your original post to say that you traded it to a lefty who has no use for it and they should give it to me.

magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I want to trade my upgraded peavey classic 50 212 for a Stratocaster. US or Japanese preferably. I've got it posted on Craigslist here in Atlanta.

I upgraded the speakers to Cannabis Rex (Eminence speakers) and industrial strength casters. I also swapped out the tubes for JJs I think, but I'm not positive.

I'm hoping to either sell it for $550 or do a straight trade for a strat. Do I be tripping? Surely there's beater strats in that range, right?

magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER

no dad im not gay! posted:

-edit- Pictures uploaded!

I'm looking to sell my 1996 Jetglo Rickenbacker 4003. It's in excellent playing condition with only a BB-sized nick out of the top of the body, a few even smaller nicks on the back of the headstock's cresting wave and some belt buckle rash on the back that I could not capture with my camera. The action is low, yadda yadda yadda...everything is in complete working order. It's worth mentioning that 1996 was the very last year that Rickenbacker built the 4003 model bass with the so-called "fat horn". Beginning in 1997 Rickenbacker, I guess as a nod to their past, began producing the 4003 with the (admittedly anemic-looking) silhouette of the 4001 model from the 60's. Go ahead and compare a Rickenbacker from the early 70's and today. See what I mean? Anyway it comes with the original SKB RIC-branded hardshell case, two pairs of keys for the case's locks, the rear pickup cover and the studs used for operating the foam mute. Everything is there. Asking $1,600 USD

Dude that ding is at LEAST a $1550 cost to repair. I'll take if off your hands for $100. Doing you a favor here...

magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER
ATLANTA goons: I'm unloading a ton of poo poo from my guitar room/studio. But I'm far too lazy/ADD to ship anything. Here's the CL ad posting all the stuff. 20% off if you're a goon and come pick the poo poo up.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/msg/3124382538.html

Acoustic Jazz Guitar: $50
No name, probably a kit guitar, unknown maker, sounds good, needs a little TLC

Alesis IO 26 Firewire interface: $30.
A great interface, but discontinued because it's a bit dodgy at times

Line6 Pod XT Live: $100
with case and power source. About 6 years old, used at gigs most of the time, so it's dirty but works as great as the day I bought it.

PEDALS:
Maxon Tube Screamer OD808: $50 (great pedal, but missing a knob and the potentiometer is loose. It works, but it's a handyman special)
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz: $20
Danelectro Cool Cat Univibe: $20
Boss Digital Delay: $60
Boss Chromatic Tuner: $20 - has some occasional grounding oddity

MICROPHONES:
Shure SM58: $40 could use a new ball, the spongy thing is all gone.
Electro Voice 665C: $50 (more details here: http://www.coutant.org/655c/index.html)

EMG stratocaster active pickups from late 1980's. $40
(I'm not sure what model. They're pretty fat sounding, heavy on the bottom, I used them for decades, they were working great when I removed them)

Yamaha EX7 Keyboard: $75 (manual included)
This thing is a beast. It sounds amazing, some call it "vintage", I call it "awesome". Except of course it's been used a lot. Some knobs are missing, flywheel is a little hard to turn, keys have the notes written with a sharpie.

magnificent7 fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jul 8, 2012

magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER

heap posted:

Sent you a pm.

Got it - thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER

DrChu posted:

If you still have these and are willing to ship I'd be interested. They should fit in a small USPS flat rate box so you don't even need to look for packing supplies!
I'm up for it. I suck at remembering to ship, so, PM me an address, and paypal me on the day I tell you I shipped it. Cool?