Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PoorPeteBest
Oct 13, 2005

We're not hitchhiking anymore! We're riding!
I have an Artcore AS83:

I'm looking for an SG, maybe a Gibson Faded or G-400 (G-400 Custom would be kickn' rad).

Alternatively, I'm looking for something with P-90's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoorPeteBest
Oct 13, 2005

magnificent7 posted:

I've got an Artcore to unload too - I think mine is the AS83-B? because, sure, that name makes sense. GFS Classic '57 pickups.

Close, that's an AGS83

PoorPeteBest
Oct 13, 2005

I sure am.

PoorPeteBest
Oct 13, 2005

PoorPeteBest posted:

I have an Artcore AS83:

I'm still looking to trade this. I also have a Bean Blossom banjo in excellent condition:

More

I am looking for a Boss RC-20XL and an octave pedal that gets a good bass sound out of guitar. I would also consider a guitar with P-90's like a double cutaway Les Paul or a Reverend Daredevil.

PoorPeteBest
Oct 13, 2005

The Sandwich Maker posted:

Would you be interested in some combo of this

and/or cash for both that banjo and the Artcore? I'm in Omaha, too, if you wanna work something out this weekend.

Thanks for the offer but I've tried out that model and just wasn't digging it. drat, that would have worked perfect being in the same city and all. Sorry man.

PoorPeteBest
Oct 13, 2005

I'm selling my Reverend Daredevil here:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3069971

I've got my heart set on a Martin J-15 and would trade for one of those if someone happens to have one. Otherwise I may consider a similar trade if the right jumbo acoustic were to come around.

PoorPeteBest
Oct 13, 2005

My Reverend Daredevil is still available:

I'm looking for a semi-hollow bass, preferably fretless. I've really been digging those Italia basses I see every once in awhile so something like that would be extra cool.

PoorPeteBest
Oct 13, 2005

I have a Digitech RP70 modeling pedal I'm looking to trade. This a fun little pedal, the models sound great and the plethora of drum loops are very useful. It's in basically new condition and comes with the original power supply. I've pretty much been focusing on acoustic/folk instruments for a while now and just never get around to playing electric. I would like to trade this for a decent acoustic D.I. box. Thanks!

PoorPeteBest
Oct 13, 2005

Scarf posted:

I'll let you know in a few days. Thanks!

If Scarf backs out I will gladly take this off your hands.

PoorPeteBest
Oct 13, 2005

iostream.h posted:

Yup, both basses sold this weekend, soon as we get payment sorted out I'll hook you up, thanks man. :)

PoorPeteBest, PayPal info is iostream.header at google, no rush at all, but if you get payment out within the next hour or so I'll definitely be able to ship today as I'm heading into town shortly.

PayPal sent!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoorPeteBest
Oct 13, 2005

iostream.h posted:

Hey I got monies!
Brought it with me so I'll be getting it shipped out to you a bit later today!

Thanks a ton, hope you dig it, please let me know it arrives ok and doesn't explode or something. ;)

Came in the mail today, that was fast! Thanks!