Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grahm
Oct 17, 2005
taxes :(
Hey who wants cymbals?

Paiste Signature 20 inch ride
Zildjian K Custom Dark 20 inch ride
HHX Evolution 18 inch crash
HHX Evolution 16 inch crash
HHX Evolution 10 inch splash

All in excellent condition. The Paiste ride is two months old. The rest are about a year, besides the 18 inch HHX Evolution and Zildjian K Custom, which are about two year.s

I can get more pix/give more info if anyone is interested. These are professional quality cymbals that have been well taken care of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grahm
Oct 17, 2005

Josh Wow posted:

What are you looking to trade for?

VISMAL posted:

Interested. What arde you looking for? I have a few snares and an extra double iron cobra.

I mostly want money. I might also want some Zildjian K Dark hi-hats, or any other Zildjian hi-hats that you think are amazing. I'd be interested to know what snares you have, Vismal.

If anyone would be willing to buy these, though, that would be tops.

grahm
Oct 17, 2005

VISMAL posted:

I have a little pork pie maple ( 12 x 4 I think) and a Birch Tama Starclassic ( 14 x 5.5 or 6)

I'm not really interested in either of those--sorry. I'll sell my cymbals to you for $$ if you want them. You can send me a PM or e-mail me at superporpoise @ gmail.com if you'd like (this goes for anyone who is interested).

grahm
Oct 17, 2005

RivensBitch posted:

How about a pearl 6.5"x14" brass masters snare drum? It's about 10 years old and I've replaced one of the lugs, but it sounds pretty metal!

I also have a 20" Sabian AAX Stage ride, altho it looks like you don't need any cymbals.

I also have an m-audio/midiman dman2044 4x4 pci audio interface, a portable sony dat recorder, and a bunch of hand customized cymbals for supper trashy, sizzle, and bell sounds.

Thanks for all the offers, but nothing there really grabs me. If you really want the cymbals we could do $$, or if you think of anything else to offer, let me know.

grahm
Oct 17, 2005

Just Chompin' posted:

How much would you want for the 10",18",or the K custom?

Retail prices on those are 140 for the splash, 305 for the crash, 320 for the ride (musiciansfriend.com). I'm thinking $110 shipped for the splash, $245 shipped for the crash, $260 shipped for the ride. Cheaper if you buy more than one. Paypal fees and shipping is gonna suck on these, so that might explain the prices. Plus the stuff is in great condition. Let me know what you think--the prices aren't 100% set in stone. These are quality cymbals that have been well taken care of.

grahm
Oct 17, 2005
I have:

1. Sabian HHX Evolution 18-inch crash. Retails for $305.

2. Sabian HHX Evolution 10-inch splash. Retails for $140.

Both are in great shape and sound amazing. These are professional-level cymbals. PM me or e-mail me at superporpoise @ gmail . com if you're interested. I've sold a fair amount of cymbals over the internets with positive results. I've also sold a ton on SAmart. Make some offers!

grahm fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Dec 21, 2008

grahm
Oct 17, 2005
Just wanted to make the world aware that I'm selling some Sabian HHX Evolution cymbals for pretty dang cheap over in SAmart: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3037854.

grahm
Oct 17, 2005
Selling a teriffic pair of Shure se530s in SAmart. No trades. The best IEMs I've ever used!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=3124418

grahm
Oct 17, 2005
Selling a Taylor GS4e LTD-2007, excellent condition, in SAmart for $1250.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3126815

grahm fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Apr 28, 2009

grahm
Oct 17, 2005
Crosspost from SAmart: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3192751

Two amazing cymbals for sale!

1. Zildjian K Custom Hybrid 19" Crash. Simply the best crash I've ever heard. In perfect shape: no cracks, dents, keyholding. Glorious! Retails for $315. Make an offer!

2. Sabian HHX Legacy 14" Hi-hats. I love these hi-hats. Beautiful, dark sound. Again: no cracks, dents, keyholing. They sound amazing. Retail for $429. Again, make an offer!

I'm not looking to trade, only looking to sell...

I'll have pictures up soon. I can also record sound files for anyone who is interested! Please PM me or e-mail me at superporpoise @ gmail . com if you have questions!

grahm fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Aug 28, 2009

grahm
Oct 17, 2005
Hey guys. I have a Korg Pitchblack Tuner. This one: http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Korg-Pitch-Black-Pedal-Tuner?sku=210087

I got it from Guitar Center for $80 on sale two weeks ago. I've used it less than 5 times. I've decided to return it and get an all-in-one pedal (with EQ, tuner, etc.).

I'm planning on returning it, however, if anyone wants to pick it up from me for $80 shipped USPS Priority, I'd be down with that. I would have to pay to ship it back to Guitar Center anyway. So basically I lose nothing and you save $10.

So if you want this pedal, perfect condition, with box and all documents, papers, bubble wrap, etc., for $10 less than normal plus free shipping, let me know. Send me a PM or e-mail me at grahm . doughty @ gmail . com. I'm going to call and get an RA tomorrow, and then ship it Fri or Sat, so if you're interested, please let me know soon. Thanks!

grahm
Oct 17, 2005

Achtane posted:

Looking to get $65 shipped (conUS) with a OneSpot adapter included, $55 without. They're $110 new and this is so minty I believe the price is fair.

I'll take the OneSpot if you're willing to sell that separately.

grahm
Oct 17, 2005

Alternative pants posted:

reposting this and bringing the price down to $300 OBO

Where are these located?

grahm
Oct 17, 2005

Alternative pants posted:

Oklahoma City, OK

Bummer! If they were closer to Oregon I'd check them out for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grahm
Oct 17, 2005
Selling some really great Zildjian Ks in SAMart:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3490526