Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlossMan
Oct 19, 2005

No, I can't. Too much hair.
This is a shot in the dark, but I've got a 1979 Fender Bassman 10 that I retubed and did a bit of tightening up to, and a US-made Fender Hot Rod Deluxe that I would be willing to trade for a Variax Bass.

Seriously, if anyone has one that wants to get rid of it, I'll trade you for it. Even throw in some cash. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlossMan
Oct 19, 2005

Pablo Gigante posted:

:(

Your amp has served me well, sir, but the Classic 50 is more my flavor. Actually, they both are, but the C50 is a better fit, and I want a Variax Bass. :(

FlossMan
Oct 19, 2005

Well, I sold the Hot Rod Deluxe... but the Bassman 10 is still up. It's a great amp for clean tones. Lots of headroom. If you want an amp for high gain, look elsewhere.

FlossMan
Oct 19, 2005

Agreed posted:

Anyone have a Holy Stain up for trade? I've got some stuff that's spending time sitting and I'd be willing to negotiate.

I'd avoid one of those. Yeah, they make cool sounds, but it's kind of clunky and not really "useful," per se.

This coming from a guy who owned one.