Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Crunch
Nov 26, 2005

by Peatpot
I have a gfs lipstick tube humbucker, a marshall dfx100 combo amp and a digitech bp-80 bass pedal with an expression pedal, all up for trade.

stock pics, respectively, i'll take actual ones on demand:

(mine is blue, not silver)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Crunch
Nov 26, 2005

by Peatpot

Agreed posted:

Anything in particular you're interested in? I might want to take the MG100DFX off your hands, I've heard some positive words from a fellow SS Marshall fan that they can sound awesome with the right speakers and some time spent tweaking. Plus I need a practice amp.

the only thing you posted so far that i really liked was the peavey windsor head and I'm not sure if the values match up. I guess I'd take that or if you've got anything else you haven't posted I'd take a look. I'll take cash too if nothing else.

Edit: i just checked prices, the windsor is listed at 70 bucks less than the marshall, so could i trade you for the windsor and the wasabi pedal or did you already unload them?

Admiral Crunch fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Jul 17, 2008