Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a_pineapple
Dec 23, 2005

Trading thread!

I have an Ortofon DJ cart+stylus (The blue one), and would like to trade it for a Shure M-447 cart+stylus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a_pineapple
Dec 23, 2005

Here's a quick list of poo poo to trade if anyone is interested. :) Trying to make room in da studio:

What I got:
-Behringer BCR 2000 Missing a few knobs, gigged a lot. Probably worth like $25.
-2x almost new Shure SM58
-MOTU Ultralite v1. Missing a knob cover and the LCD flickers but it works perfectly otherwise. In the box.
-MOTU Microlite. used, but in the box.
-Vestax VMC-004 DJ mixer. Channel 2 fader is a little scratchy, and the Xfader probably needs to be replaced.
-Alesis Micron with a gig bag. Gigged a lot, and it's missing one of the mod fader knob covers.
-Ortofon Nightclub DJ cart/stylus

What I want:
-8 channel XLR stage snake hopefully with a 1/4" return. Maybe 20-30 feet.
-4 space ATA rack at least 16" deep (wood/metal, not SKB plastic)
-License for Ableton Sampler
-2 channel DJ mixer (Vestax, Stanton SK, or a low-end Pioneer)
-A wifi iPad
-Rode NT condensor
-Shure SM57 or two
-A pair of low-end monitors
-Shure M-44 cart/needle

I'm in Chicago if that makes a difference.

a_pineapple
Dec 23, 2005

etanmaet posted:

I'm pretty interested in your Ultralite but probably can't afford it for a little while. But I thought I should show you or anyone this video if you were interested in replacing the LCD (or even finding out if you need to) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvtknlO7Wm0

Happy trading :)

PS - what neighborhood of $ were you thinking you'd want for it?
Interesting... I'm still up in the air on selling it, I was just thinking of... uh.. sidegrading to a different interface, but I'll think about the video. What I want for it? No idea. Perhaps in the neighborhood of $200 shipped. A little less than the going rate on eBay because of the LCD and the knob.

melee beats posted:

I have a sick Vestax PMC-07Pro Anniversary Edition that I'm open for offers on. Didn't see anything I'd be interested in trading, though :/
The 07 is on my "maybe" list because I'm not sure how much I'd like the EQ faders instead of knobs.... But what do you want for it? I've used the 07 before and it's a fantastic mixer.

muckswirler posted:

I have a pair of event tr6s if you want them. I'd consider the micron and a 58 for them, or cash of course. Pm me.
Not to sound like a dick, but the TR6's go for about $250 shipped on eBay. A Micron also goes for about $250 shipped on eBay. Would you be willing to do the Events+$40 for the Micron and the SM58? Or just the Events for the Micron straight up?

a_pineapple
Dec 23, 2005

muckswirler posted:

Yeah I'd probably be down. My only concern is that the micron is well worn and busted up... Let me figure out shipping or whatever and get back to you, where would they be going? Honestly I had no idea of the value of the micron, I just priced it around what I'd be willing to do for it, and they are heavy. If you want to pass or just buy the mons that's fine too. I'm sure we can come to some sort of accord. Especially if these are things that you need!
poo poo, I'll just try to get some pictures when I get back to :pcgaming: MY STUDIO :pcgaming: tomorrow. :)