Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

schizorage
Dec 26, 2005
Does anyone have a Whammy and a Wah-wah they would like to trade? I have a gently used Line6 POD XT Live I would be willing to part with; I recently built a new pedalboard and would like to supplement it with a real wah and whammy instead of my Digitech EX-7, which I would also be willing to part with. I can take photos if anyone is interested; I haven't erased any of the original presets, and have only added around 6 user presets. I can supply all of the packaging and paperwork for the POD, and it has only left the house about a dozen times, and only then to jam in smoke free rooms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schizorage
Dec 26, 2005

gypsyshred posted:

I might trade :10bux: for the EX7, how much would you want?

I've been thinking about this and I think I'm going to keep the EX-7 and actually offer up my Micro POG. I can use the EX-7s whammy function to do a lot of the stuff that the MicroPOG does, and after reading about and seeing demos of the Catalinbread Teaser Stallion I'm feining for one. Does anyone have one they might trade for my MicroPOG? I saw the earlier post in this thread and now I'm kicking myself for not checking that pedal out sooner. I have a couple of songs in my fledging band's repertoire that rely heavily on noise and feedback and that would be the icing for my part in at least one.

So basically at this point I have my MicroPOG and PODXT Live up for trade, or possibly sale, toward a Teaser Stallion. I probably wouldn't part with the PODXT Live straight for a TS, but I would definitely do a straight trade for the POG. It's like new, only been out a dozen times w/ PS; I just bought it at the end of June. I haven't got any paperwork for it, but it is as straight forward as they come.

schizorage
Dec 26, 2005

ScooterMcTiny posted:

I have a MIM Jazz Bass in sunburst with straplocks and red tort pick guard that isn't getting enough love since I got my Geddy Lee jazz bass. Anyone interested in swapping for a MIM Precision or something else plus or minus a little cash?

drat. I was just thinking that I want one of these, down to the finish and pickguard... I don't have any bass gear for trade, unless you're interested in a Univox beatle bass.

schizorage
Dec 26, 2005

Carbohydrates posted:

Unusual circumstances (lucky trade) have led to a Historic 1958 VOS coming into my possession and I don't need two LP Standards!

What sort of trades are you looking for?

schizorage
Dec 26, 2005

Los Padre posted:

I think I recall a conversation about old Sunn Beta Lead combos in the other gear thread. Anyway, if anyone's still pining for one, my friend is selling his in Cincy.

I'm interested. I think that's the one I saw on craigslist. PM me.

schizorage
Dec 26, 2005

Bathos posted:

Have a few things sitting around collecting dust that I want to trade out. I can take pictures if needed.

Inquiries can be sent directly via PM or in-thread

I'll consider any offers in return, though similar items are preferred!

--

Boss DD-20 Gigadelay: Good condition including box and manual. Minor chips, scuffs and scratches here and there.

Alesis Philtre: Good condition including box, manual and Alesis power supply. Minor scuffs and scratches.

Alesis Nanoverb: Well-used, a little scuffed and scratched on the underside, but in generally good working and cosmetic condition. Includes Alesis power supply. No box or manual.

Audible Disease Rupture RP-1: Probably not of much interest to this forum, but it's a weird feedback looping effect if you're into stuff like that. Great for noise and making your pedals freak out. Like new condition. Used less than five times, maybe.

Uh... I'm always in the market for weird stuff. What are you looking for for that RP-1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schizorage
Dec 26, 2005

Bathos posted:

Depends. What do you have to offer?

I am open to nearly anything as far as effects go.

Really all I have is a MicroPog and an EHX Worm... and the Worm has no power supply (bought it used, powered it (24v) through my SKB board)

I'm kind of interested in the Gigadelay too... but I'm poor at the moment and don't have any crazy stuff that I don't really use.