Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kraven Moorhed
Jan 5, 2006

So wrong, yet so right.

Soiled Meat

nitsuga posted:

Anybody up for a defunct Electro-Harmonix Nano 360 Looper? I tried to have it repaired, but the local electronics guru wasn't able to find a schematic. Everything lights up and it acts as if it's recording, but unfortunately my sweet jams just don't play out of it anymore. If nothing else the enclosure and various other bits might be useful. Yours for the cost of shipping.

PMed ya! Worse comes to worst, my mannequin head frankensynth lusts for more parts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kraven Moorhed
Jan 5, 2006

So wrong, yet so right.

Soiled Meat
Alright folks, daddy needs some liquid assets to eventually get a video card that isn't 8 years old. Or more eurorack. Probably eurorack.

Also down to trade for any of the following:

Noise Engineering Basimilus Iteritas Alter
Noise Engineering Manis Iteritas
Instruo CS-L
Qu-Bit Bloom
Strymon Starlab
Strymon Nightsky

Anyhow, here's what I got! IMGUR album here with some extra images (and my terrible handwriting).

OP-1 (v2 [of the original, not the Field]) -- $700 shipped
(That's half the price of a new op-1 and cases)

I ended up snagging this right when the Field got announced. It's in flawless condition. Comes with an Analog Cases case, a Decksaver, the original USB cable, a USB-C to USB-A dongle, and a 3.5mm cable. Terribly cool synth, but I don't quite click with the workflow.
Sold on Reverb

Microkorg -- $220 shipped.

This was a tour keyboard that some dingus was about to throw away. When I got it, it was covered in tape gunk, missing the battery cover, a knob and several keys, and just an over all mess. Lots of elbow grease and a few replacement parts later -- well, she's not a looker. The volume gets a little scratchy in a few places, but it otherwise works great. Comes with what you see here, so no charger.

Note: I'm pricing this low for the overall state of the thing, but also because there's one key that's a bit loose -- marked by a little bit of washi tape in the image. It's playable, but I can't guarantee it's going to survive shipping. That said, the keys are easy to replace, and if you do end up swapping any out, I'm happy to give you a few pointers. Just PM me!

Novation Launchpad Pro MkIII -- $200 shipped.

Great condition, but I didn't end up using it as much as I thought I would. Got this secondhand and it only came with a USB cable. Original box, though.

Arturia Beatstep -- $60 shipped.

It's a Beatstep. Not the pro. Just the regular one. Works great, but it doesn't come with anything.

(Eurorack) After Later Audio Alan with Enigma and Morcom expanders -- $200 shipped.

Based on the Music Thing Modular Turing Machine module, this comes with two expanders (and I believe the expanders work with their version of the Benjolin, too). Also including a ribbon cable and 8 knurlies. Absolutely adore this module, but I have, uh, several shift registers.

Edit: Put a price on the OP-1.
Edit edit: Lowered price on the OP-1 before I Reverb it.

Kraven Moorhed fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Jun 3, 2022