Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hamer777
Jan 23, 2006
I have a Digitech Whammy IV, a Boss TR-2 Tremolo, and a Digitech Metal Master (not pictured) that I'm willing to part with. The two pictured are in new condition. just throwing these out there to see if anyone has anything I may be interested in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamer777
Jan 23, 2006

VISMAL posted:

What are you looking for? I might be interested in the Digitech.

If you can convince me that you have something that is going to make my dual rectifier more metal then you might have a deal.

Hamer777
Jan 23, 2006
Ive listed my Digitech Whammy IV in the mart. if you have any tasty drum trades or guitar pickups (2 humbuckers active or passive) my ear is yours

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3282217

Hamer777
Jan 23, 2006
I'm looking for two EMG humbuckers. Particularly one 85 and the other is up for discussion. Anyone got anything laying around?

Hamer777
Jan 23, 2006
Ive been wanting to trade my Mesa Dual Rectifier (3 channel solo head, no foot switch) for a Marshall Triple Super Lead head. I'm located in the Los Angeles area if anyone is interested.

Hamer777
Jan 23, 2006

bisticles posted:

I've got a TSL60 head that I'd trade for a Dual Rec. It's got the giant footswitch and everything. Only thing is, I'm in NY. If you'd want to trade and ship, let me know.

Picture

Thanks for the offer, but unfortunately the lack of knobs turns me off. What exactly is different about that head?

Hamer777 fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Jun 9, 2010

Hamer777
Jan 23, 2006
edit: Wrong button :v:

Hamer777
Jan 23, 2006

Carbohydrates posted:

- 3 ply, black, routed for additional middle pickup. Neck and middle fit strat-sized pickups.
- 3 ply black tortoise (black tort -> white -> black), neck humbucker route.

I'd love these two. Email sent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamer777
Jan 23, 2006
E: gonzo

Hamer777 fucked around with this message at 09:51 on Oct 25, 2014