Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ben and Stew
Mar 31, 2006

Woah!
I have an Mbox 2 with Pro Tools 7.4 that I was going to sell but if anyone has anything cool then I'd be willing to trade. Also, I have a Behringer Eurorack 16-ch Mixer that is in decent condition but it suffers from the typical Behringer fault, lovely sound quality. Finally, I have a slightly damaged Akai MPK 49 MIDI controller that has one broken key and the velocity doesn't work (ie it only hits notes at 127) that I'd love to get rid of. Pics to come later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben and Stew
Mar 31, 2006

Woah!

Synonamess Botch posted:

I have nothing cool, but if you were to sell the Mbox + protools, how much would you let it go for? PM if you'd rather.

I'd let it go for $250 shipped.

Ben and Stew
Mar 31, 2006

Woah!
crosspostin from SA mart for potential trade

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3153547

Ben and Stew posted:

I have two used Evolution UC-33e MIDI controllers that are in good condition. I used these for about a year and a half for DJing but I have upgraded my rig now so I don't need them any more. For someone looking to add some knobs to your DAW or DJ setup these have some of the best bang for your buck. I'm selling them for $150 shipped for each or $275 shipped for both.

Ben and Stew
Mar 31, 2006

Woah!
Anyone want a Novation Nocturn? Only used it for 5 months.

Ben and Stew
Mar 31, 2006

Woah!
Anyone interested in a Presonus Firestudio Project or a Roland Juno-G synthesizer?

Ben and Stew
Mar 31, 2006

Woah!

Selling my Roland Juno G. I had posted about this a while back then I kind of waffled about whether I wanted to sell it but now I want to. This is a really great synthesizer, chock full of classic Roland sounds. The engine is the same as found in the much more expensive Fantom series, so it sounds great for the price. It has 61 synth style keys as well as knobs that control filters, envelopes, and LFOs, 128 voice polyphony. The interface is intuitive in my opinion, and there are loads of tutorials on the internet that will take you deep into the power of this synth. There is some minor cosmetic damage but everything about the synth is in working order. It also has the latest Roland software for the synth that includes an internal sampler. This synth comes with an Analog waveforms expansion module installed, a PC Card for backup and extra memory, and a carrying case. $650 shipped

Ben and Stew
Mar 31, 2006

Woah!
Lot's of gear for sale! All of it is in great condition

Korg Poly-800 - $200 shipped

Presonus Firestudio Project - SOLD

KRK 10s - $350 shipped

Ben and Stew fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Sep 2, 2010

Ben and Stew
Mar 31, 2006

Woah!
Also, my Akai MPK49 - $300 shipped

Ben and Stew
Mar 31, 2006

Woah!

AriTheDog posted:

I can't PM you (you've got them turned off or something) but I'm interested in this. Message me at AriTheDog on AIM or something.

I've got a local person looking at buying it right now but if that falls through i'll let you know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben and Stew
Mar 31, 2006

Woah!
Looking for a good dynamic microphone?

Basically brand new Rode M1 dynamic microphone. Only plugged in once to test it. Otherwise it has just been sitting in its container. Most of the reviews I've read on the internet have people saying that they like this mic better than Shure SM58s. $75 shipped.