Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
I've got a Zoom G9.2tt that I no longer use. Pretty much brand new, comes with box, power supply, and 2 MIDI cables. Up for anything, (Maybe a DD-20 + cash?) let me know.

internet celebrity fucked around with this message at 04:20 on May 21, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Are gear requests allowed?

I'm looking for an Orange RK30 or RK30C, ideally the combo. I've got a Tiny Terror + cash I can trade if anyone is looking to downsize their rig. If you don't want cash, I can throw in a couple pedals. I've got a MXR Dyna Comp, Standard Dunlop Wah, Ibanez Tube King, EHX Micro POG, Boss Metal Zone, and a Boss Chorus Ensemble CE5, all in excellent condition.

Also, I've got a B52 AT-100 head. I don't really play metal as much as I used to, so I don't really need this anymore. The reverb doesn't work, but everything else is good.

Actually, if you want any of this stuff, I'll probably sell. Or trade. Let me know.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

Agreed posted:

Anyone have a Holy Stain up for trade? I've got some stuff that's spending time sitting and I'd be willing to negotiate.

I've got one, don't know if I want to trade it. What do you have to offer?

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

Agreed posted:

Is there anything in particular you're after? And, would you be interested in cash (and how much, if so)?
It's only about a week old, so I couldn't take cash unless it was the full amount or something :(

I've got three things on my wish list: a delay, an eq, and a fuzz.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
I guess it's a long shot, but I've got two Vintage 30s that I want to trade for two Classic Lead 80s. I noticed there's a $10 difference so I can include some cash.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Going to go ahead and throw in my EHX Holy Stain and Micro POG. Like new condition with boxes.

Looking for a DD-20, cash, or whatever else. Make me an offer.

internet celebrity fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Oct 12, 2008

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

mit_senf posted:

Germanium OD for the Micro POG? If not, how much are you looking for in cash?

Also got a PODxt and Proco Rat2 if you're interested in those.

Going to have to pass on all that. I want to hold out for a bit and see if anyone has a DD-20 before I take cash.

Also going to put up two Celestion V30s. Trade, cash, etc.

Edit: And a Seymour Duncan Dimebucker. I loved this pickup but I've been moving away from that type of music lately. Looking for a JB or a Dimarzio Evolution or Evo 2.

internet celebrity fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Oct 12, 2008

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

Bathos posted:

I've got a Boss DD-20 I've been wanting to get rid of for quite some time. It's in overall great cosmetic condition - just a few odd nicks and chips here and there. There's also a scratch on the display screen. Comes with the box and manual. It's seen all-tabletop use, so everything's good.

Are you offering one or both of those EHX pedals in exchange for the DD-20? If not, let me know what's reasonable. I'll be willing to trade the DD-20 for both plus a little cash.

A Micro POG is only $10 short of a DD-20 so that's the most I can compensate.

The Holy Stain is most likely already sold (to someone who's habit I shouldn't be facilitating :arghfist: )

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Looking to trade my Catalinbread V8 Fuzz. Perfect condition except for the velcro on the back, still have the box. Open to any pedals, especially fuzzes.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

Schatten posted:

Looking for: Any distortion pedals out there? Chorus pedals? Flangers? EHX Mistress, EHX Big Muff or Little Big Muff preferred. What ya got? Can be for bass too.

Still got my Catilinbread V8 fuzz if you're interested.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Also looking to trade/sell my Presonus FP-10 firewire interface. I can throw in a PCI firewire card as well if needed. Make an offer.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Schecter S-1 Elite in black cherry quilt, good condition. Small chip in the binding on the tip of the headstock, small ding and minor scratches on the back, tiny crack in the top horn from the straplocks, SD Dimebucker in the bridge. I can take pictures if anyone is interested. Looking for something either with single coils or HSS.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

1979 Semifinalist posted:

I've got a Korg Pandora PX4 guitar amp modeler/processor thingy and a Kaos Pad KP2 that I'm willing to get rid of for fairly cheap. Any interest?

Got a price on it?

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

1979 Semifinalist posted:

Judging by eBay, $70 (not incl shipping) seems legit.

You take paypal?

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
I'll trade you my Mensa Boagie head for it

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Trying to downsize my pedal board so I've got 4 pedals up for trade:

#1 is a Catalinbread V8 Fuzz
#2 is a Monte Allums modded Boss CS-3
#3 is a regular Dunlop Crybaby
and #4 is a Boss MT-2

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
I can do the CS-3 for $60 shipped and the V8 for $75 shipped but I would prefer trades. I don't know exactly what I'm looking for but if you have something cool and comparable in value I'll probably consider it.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Got any fuzzes?

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Oh, thought of something I actually need. I'm looking for a pedal with two FX loops. I remember someone having one a while back but I forget what it's called.

Basically I need to have one loop for modulation/delay (my clean tone effects) and one for gain/distortion effects.

edit: Just like this.

internet celebrity fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Mar 11, 2009

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

Los Padre posted:

How much for the Compressor?

Agreed posted:

I am also interested in the compressor, and in the V8.

You guys still interested? This offer is back on the table.

hamaien posted:

I can do the CS-3 for $60 shipped and the V8 for $75 shipped.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
My Catalinbread V8 Fuzz is still available. $70 or trade for something cool, make me an offer.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
I've got an EHX Worm (small box) with power supply that I'm looking to trade for a tremolo, vibrato, or phaser.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

qball posted:

I haven't been using my Catalinbread Ottava Magus so if someone wants to trade for anything...

I'd like a nice silicone fuzz but I'm open to offers.

I've got a Catalinbread V8 Fuzz I'd be willing to trade if you're interested.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

Scarf posted:

I need to buy a boss pedal, for relatively cheap. I don't really care what it does, I just need one for a project I'm working on.

Show me what you workin wit!

Want your MT-2 back?

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
I've been trying craigslist forever so I might as well try here...

I have two nicely broken in (but great condition) V30s that I'd like to trade for either a pair of Classic Lead 80s or G12T-75s.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Reposting my EHX Worm (small enclosure, with PS) and Boss Metalzone. Looking for any modulation effect.

edit: Oh, I have a Catalinbread V8 Fuzz, too.

internet celebrity fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Sep 8, 2009

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

DrChu posted:

Would you consider a Boss BF-2 Flanger for the Worm?

I'll consider it but now that I think about it I'm really looking for a phaser or a tremelo.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
It's a long shot, but I have an Orange Rocker 30 combo, looking for either a Mesa Mk3 combo or rectoverb 50 combo.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Looking for a cheap garbage keyboard or keyboard MIDI controller. PM me.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Got a BOSS Metalzone MT-2 30 shipped.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Anyone interested in a Red Witch Moon Phaser? It's the older model with no LED. http://www.redwitchanalogpedals.com/MoonPhaser.aspx

Shoot me a PM or email at hamaien)at(gmail)dot(com

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
I've got a TC Electronic Desktop Konnekt 6 interface I'm looking to sell. Like-new condition, I'd let it go for $120. PM me if you're interested.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Looking for a cheap dulcimer if anyone has one they're not playing. PM me or email hamaien (at) gmail dot com.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Any interest in a Red Witch Moon Phaser pedal? It's the old style design with no LED. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31ex09CDDzI

It's a great pedal but I just don't get enough use out of it.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Anyone have an Ebow Plus you're not using? Shoot me a PM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Super long shot but I might be in the market for a Squier Bass VI if someone is looking to offload one.