Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AE
Jul 7, 2006

by Shine
Well, the thing I had up is no longer available, so nevermind!

AE fucked around with this message at 05:32 on May 22, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AE
Jul 7, 2006

by Shine

Helldump Immunity posted:

Would anybody be interested in a Parker NiteFly SA in really good condition?

I would. I certainly could not afford to buy it, and my gear selection is minimal. But I want it :(

Edit: Basically, I cannot acquire this unless you are so sick of it you want like $400 for it.

AE
Jul 7, 2006

by Shine
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah - original packaging, power supply - Absolutely perfect condition. It's a switchless wah, so you just step on it and it works, and when you stop using it, it turns off. I've taken it out of the package, which I still have, three times only to find out that wah playing does not fit my style. Comes with the Morley 9V power supply. I'm open to cash or trade offers.

AE
Jul 7, 2006

by Shine

Agreed posted:

Anything particular you're looking for? I'm trying to replace my George Lynch Dragon Wah on my board since I have a feeling it's going to become a collector's item :q:

Well, I use a single tone on my amps: gently caress You Distortion. I never use any effects of any kind. I might in a recording, but I use VSTs for that. As such, there's nothing of equal value from your list that I'd be able to trade you for. Drop me a PM if you have some other stuff you'd like to offer up.