Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Versus Boredom
Sep 20, 2006
I'm so glad I found this thread. I was just recently introduced to Girl Talk and have been playing it non stop for the past month. I've always been a huge fan of mashups. This thread has made me retire my girltalk playlist for:
The Outlaws
Super Mash Bros (great name)
Ludachrist

Love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Versus Boredom
Sep 20, 2006
So I got all the Girl Talk, Smash Bros, E-603, Easter Egg, LudaChrist, and Outlaws albums.

E-603 is my favorite followed closed by Mash Bros.

Am I missing anything?

Versus Boredom
Sep 20, 2006
Thanks.

I'm liking Milkman but E-603 still crushes them all :]

Versus Boredom
Sep 20, 2006
Oh poo poo.. Speaky kills it, thanks guys. I love have 8.5 hours of mashups on my iTunes for work.

E-603
Super Smash Bros
Girl Talk
Speaky
Milkman
Ludachrist
Outlaws

In order of favorites :]

Versus Boredom
Sep 20, 2006
Been following the thread for awhile and I'm in love. Hope this contributes, cause I don't think I've seen them.

BearBot .. some of the singles are great and the BEARBOX MIXTAPE is amazing. I think the link is dead to the 2008 version.
http://www.bearbot.tk/

Travis Barker and DJ AM came out with a Mixtape, it's okay at best but worth a listen. http://trvsdjam.com/blog/ . Personally I haven't made it all the way through though

edit:
Anyone know of some good M83 mashups? I just found Friendly Fires vs. M83 and hypem .. you can put Hasen with M83 and it would still be awesome.

Versus Boredom fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Aug 26, 2009