Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilovemyducks
Nov 1, 2006
HI MOM!

Reptar The King posted:

Girl Talk is coming to my school in September but I've heard he is very boring live. Anyone see him?

Also, this thread is great. I love Ludachrist.

Listening to e-603 right now, not liking it as much as Girl Talk. I just remember listening to Night Ripper and Feed the Animals for the first time and having my mind blown several times at the mashups.

Girl Talk live is a blast. All he does is mash buttons on his crappy Dell laptop wrapped in saran wrap and takes off his clothes, but its a giant dance party. I saw him at the Fillmore in SF and got on stage. Definitely a good time.

Edit: just downloaded Milkman, digging it a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU