Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Killfast37
May 7, 2007

LowFatCannibal posted:

Norwegian Recycling

Notable for making a classic pop/hip hop + Donkey Kong Country remix album that doesn't sound dumb.
Thanks for this. I've been really enjoying this album along with many of the other albums posted in this thread. I love some of these tracks like When Diddy's Gone and I Wish I had Life Balloons. It just sounds so perfect.

EDIT: To contribute an artist I've also found, Dj Morgoth. He sounds a little different, I've only heard a few songs from him but I'm liking them a lot. DJ Morgoth Download his albums Here

Killfast37 fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Jan 24, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killfast37
May 7, 2007

weekoldsushi posted:

I was inspired by The Hood Internet one day:

C.L. Smooth vs. Avril Lavigne - The Best drat Timing

I'm also working on a thing with Busta Rhymes and John Frusciante, but it's not coming along as smoothly. I got you players a sample up ins:

Busta Rhymes vs. John Frusciante - Murderer's Anthem (SAMPLE)

There's also this really good track allegedly by Wyclef Jean set to Daft Punk's Around The World. I've been digging it lately.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXbeGdPHA7U
I really like both of these. Best drat Timing sounds just a bit off, the lyrics are a little too quiet at some points. I'm really enjoying the Busta Rhymes though, make sure to upload it when your finished. Also what programs are you using for this?