Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senator Mongo
Jul 1, 2007
Bad Motha Fucka
My friend recently got me into some mash up stuff too, that albums great.

If you like that you might like:
DJ Z-Trip: He's amazing live and he has a few albums.

DJ Cappel and Smitty: Blue Eyes Meets Bed Stuy: Notorious B.I.G. Vs Frank Sinatra
This is a mashup between the two artists mentioned and it is amazing how well the two mixed together.

Jay-Zeezer: The Black and Blue Album
This one also mashed really well. Much better than the Jay-Z Linkin Park collab

Danger Mouse: The Grey Album
I don't know why everyone loves to mix poo poo with Jay-Z but it works again, this time with the Beatles White Album.

If youre looking to get into some fun DJ and Producer stuff that isnt directly mash-ups you could also check out:

DJ Shadow: Most of his albums are great, I really like Preemptive Strike. He gets really intense so be prepared. He also has a great collaborative album with Dan the Automator of the Gorillaz called Bombay the Hard Way that uses a lot of Bollywood sound bites. Its bizarre and amusing while still being awesome because of the great producers.

Lemon Jelly: This band consists of two british producers. They have three albums last I checked. The first two are more about mixing and looping odd sounds like BBC clips and such and the third is much more beat oriented with a lot more funk and club influence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU