Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JaWs
Jan 4, 2008
I love Night Ripper as well. However, I went to see Girl Talk in March at the University of Rochester and he was pretty awful. His opener was even worse. That said, I'm not all that excited for his upcoming album.

As for mashup stuff, Audiobytes for Autobots is all right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JaWs
Jan 4, 2008
Ok, so I was about to go to bed about 30 minutes ago when I stumbled upon this thread again. All I have to say is Bad Apollo is loving awesome and I am still awake because I have decided I must finish it before sleeping. The 5th track on it is seriously just loving nasty. Great work.

JaWs
Jan 4, 2008
Listening to E-603 right now. The first few songs weren't all that great, but the middle to the end of the album is fantastic.

JaWs
Jan 4, 2008
Torn Up is awesome. Extremely fun to listen to. I think some of the song choices were just genius. City High's What Would You Do? with Supersonic's Closing Time? Yes, please.